Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gavlaa - I just got attacked by some dodgy thing on this site 18:44 - May 23 with 1594 viewsLord_Lucan

Quite often I get a screen saying critical Chrome update and I just press back, this time though I must have pressed the wrong thing and I got bombarded with sh1te. I couldn't get rid of all these pop up things and it ended up showing some bird twanging her pussy.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Gavlaa - I just got attacked by some dodgy thing on this site on 18:46 - May 23 with 1573 viewstaximan

i get the critical chrome thing all the time

is it a virus ?

i just ignore it
Gavlaa - I just got attacked by some dodgy thing on this site on 18:49 - May 23 with 1560 viewsGlasgowBlue

Any chance of a link please?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Gavlaa - I just got attacked by some dodgy thing on this site on 18:50 - May 23 with 1552 viewstaximan

Gavlaa - I just got attacked by some dodgy thing on this site on 18:49 - May 23 by GlasgowBlue

Any chance of a link please?

sorry i'm a clueless twot when it comes to this type of thing
Gavlaa - I just got attacked by some dodgy thing on this site on 19:30 - May 23 with 1514 viewsBigalhunter

Gavlaa - I just got attacked by some dodgy thing on this site on 18:50 - May 23 by taximan

sorry i'm a clueless twot when it comes to this type of thing

The last eight words were unnecessary.
Gavlaa - I just got attacked by some dodgy thing on this site on 22:17 - May 23 with 1392 viewsGavTWTD

Apologies. Best close the browser asap. We are aware of these redirects although my virus protection always stops it from going further so I didn't know what happens after the redirect itself.

We are aware of it and have been trying to get it fixed for a while now. The ad company haven't been able to do it, so we're performing a site upgrade this weekend which we hope will do the trick.

This post has been edited by an administrator

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Gavlaa - I just got attacked by some dodgy thing on this site on 22:50 - May 23 with 1321 viewsWeWereZombies

Surely Chrome updates automatically and you should never have to click on anything - it has all happened already in 'the cloud' if it is a bona fide Chrome update?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Gavlaa - I just got attacked by some dodgy thing on this site on 22:52 - May 23 with 1316 viewsLord_Lucan

Gavlaa - I just got attacked by some dodgy thing on this site on 22:50 - May 23 by WeWereZombies

Surely Chrome updates automatically and you should never have to click on anything - it has all happened already in 'the cloud' if it is a bona fide Chrome update?

It's a scam pop up that I always ignore but I must have clicked on it by mistake.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024