Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a game associated with these Sainsburys Lego cards? 19:44 - May 23 with 3787 viewssparks

My daughter has a stack of them, and they have numebrs and symbols suggestive of some sort of deck building game. But Ive not seen any rules...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Is there a game associated with these Sainsburys Lego cards? on 20:03 - May 23 with 3753 viewsuppersirbob

My son has a book they all go in
Is there a game associated with these Sainsburys Lego cards? on 20:06 - May 23 with 3747 viewsm14_blue

Books/albums are £2 in Sainsburys
Is there a game associated with these Sainsburys Lego cards? on 20:29 - May 23 with 3711 viewsMJallday

yeah they go in a book, my lads got loads of swapsies

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Is there a game associated with these Sainsburys Lego cards? on 07:30 - May 24 with 3603 viewsCoco

Yes they are essentially dominoes. Link the colour blocks. The book explains this

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024