Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker 01:00 - May 24 with 5158 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/31713/town-linked-with-move-for-rangers-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 11:39 - May 24 with 954 viewsITFCBlues

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 09:35 - May 24 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

Championship - 1 goal every 6 games

League One - 1 goal every 2.4 games

Scotland - one goal every 4.4 games

I think there is a lot more to his game than just goals though if i'm honest-good in the air and can be a real pest closing everything down etc.

Think we also need to remember what market we are currently shopping in as well-some fans need to be realistic with who we are going to be able to attract to the club this summer. We are not an attractive proposition as it stands, which I have heard has already put off one potential signing.

Yeah he's not the answer - need someone to score goals!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 11:43 - May 24 with 950 viewsmonty_radio

If memory serves (and if not, our ever vigilant Postmeister will correct) Garner is only the second forward (Ward being the other) that we've been linked with in this window - Twitter, Rumours etc notwithstanding.

Variant readings of this staggering stat might be:

. The other dozen or so links in other positions were a smokescreen to conceal Town's pinpoint backroom men zeroing in on the Murph replacement that they have been relentlessly pursuing

. As he represents less than 10% of Town's erstwhile "linked with" shouts this shows that Mick doesn't think we really need a main-main striker

. Garner bumped into Berra going the other way on the A1 (M) and Christophe told him Town were "alright"

. Steve M is right

. It's still only May

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 11:44 - May 24 with 944 viewshoppy

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 07:39 - May 24 by homer_123

Surely though, at 64 years old, we're unlikely to get 90 mins out of him every match?

You're thinking of Jonathan Douglas.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 11:59 - May 24 with 912 viewsBlue_Order

He's sh1te, but at least it's not Waghorn.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024