Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker 01:00 - May 24 with 5161 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/31713/town-linked-with-move-for-rangers-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 01:01 - May 24 with 4201 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hahahahahahahahahahahha

We have no chance. At all. Ever.

Unfortunately

Edit - Express say we are to bid 500k cut price. Well that might be true but I still can't see Rangers accepting. Even if they do need money.
[Post edited 24 May 2017 1:05]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 06:44 - May 24 with 4074 viewsdavblue

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 01:01 - May 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Hahahahahahahahahahahha

Unfortunately

Edit - Express say we are to bid 500k cut price. Well that might be true but I still can't see Rangers accepting. Even if they do need money.

I don't think he's up to the Championship.
Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 07:11 - May 24 with 4041 viewsfactual_blue

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 06:44 - May 24 by davblue

Great bowler in his day though.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 07:13 - May 24 with 4034 viewsTLA

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 07:11 - May 24 by factual_blue

Proper big fella to have up front.
Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 07:39 - May 24 with 3984 viewshomer_123

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 07:13 - May 24 by TLA

Proper big fella to have up front.

Surely though, at 64 years old, we're unlikely to get 90 mins out of him every match?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 08:13 - May 24 with 3920 viewsWD19

7 goals in 31 League games north of the border.

Looks like he started off as little more than Doodo and hasn't improved much since.
Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 08:37 - May 24 with 3854 viewstaximan

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 07:11 - May 24 by factual_blue

yawn
Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 08:38 - May 24 with 3850 viewstaximan

agree

bit of a feisty one as far as i can recall

did well in league one, maybe we are planning for our future after all
Login to get fewer ads

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 08:39 - May 24 with 3854 viewsKieran_Knows

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 01:01 - May 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Hahahahahahahahahahahha

Unfortunately

I don't really see why we wouldn't have a chance to be honest? Championship is probably about his level, and as long as his wages are not extortionate, i'm sure he's someone Town could afford.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 08:57 - May 24 with 3802 viewsSteve_M

I think you're all missing the key point to this 'story': It was in the Express.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 09:13 - May 24 with 3747 viewsWestover

I can't see that he would be any better than Pitman who we are giving away so why pay half a million for someone who IMO is no better
Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 09:14 - May 24 with 3737 viewstaximan

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 09:13 - May 24 by Westover

I can't see that he would be any better than Pitman who we are giving away so why pay half a million for someone who IMO is no better

very different type of player
Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 09:22 - May 24 with 3724 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Good player IMO and if we could get him for that sort of price then I think that would be good business.

Did well at Preston and remember him causing us all sorts of problems a few times at Portman Road. 1 goal every 2.6 for Preston aren't bad stats either.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 09:26 - May 24 with 3711 viewstaximan

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 09:22 - May 24 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

Good player IMO and if we could get him for that sort of price then I think that would be good business.

Did well at Preston and remember him causing us all sorts of problems a few times at Portman Road. 1 goal every 2.6 for Preston aren't bad stats either.

how many of his goals were in league one ?

he hasn't been prolific for rangers
Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 09:29 - May 24 with 3703 viewsKieran_Knows

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 09:22 - May 24 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

For someone quite short, he's almost deemed a target man. Good in the air, runs the channels etc. Be a good option to have IMHO.

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 09:35 - May 24 with 3680 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 09:26 - May 24 by taximan

how many of his goals were in league one ?

he hasn't been prolific for rangers

Championship - 1 goal every 6 games

League One - 1 goal every 2.4 games

Scotland - one goal every 4.4 games

I think there is a lot more to his game than just goals though if i'm honest-good in the air and can be a real pest closing everything down etc.

Think we also need to remember what market we are currently shopping in as well-some fans need to be realistic with who we are going to be able to attract to the club this summer. We are not an attractive proposition as it stands, which I have heard has already put off one potential signing.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 10:14 - May 24 with 3599 viewsPhilTWTD

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 08:57 - May 24 by Steve_M

I think you're all missing the key point to this 'story': It was in the Express.

From their Scottish football writer, so think there may be something in it, particularly as I've been reminded there was Town interest in Garner before.
Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 10:17 - May 24 with 3584 viewsClapham_Junction

I suspect this is all a misunderstanding and we're actually after Nile Ranger. Could be available early next season.
Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 10:18 - May 24 with 3578 viewsKieran_Knows

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 10:14 - May 24 by PhilTWTD

From their Scottish football writer, so think there may be something in it, particularly as I've been reminded there was Town interest in Garner before.

Presume you mean from this?
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-give-english-c

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 10:19 - May 24 with 3572 viewsKieran_Knows

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 10:17 - May 24 by Clapham_Junction

I suspect this is all a misunderstanding and we're actually after Nile Ranger. Could be available early next season.

Been jailed for 8 months hasn't he?!

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 10:23 - May 24 with 3549 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 10:18 - May 24 by Kieran_Knows

Presume you mean from this?
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-give-english-c

Forrester and Waghorn could be decent additions as well.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 10:24 - May 24 with 3538 viewsKieran_Knows

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 10:23 - May 24 by KieranMcKenna1

I was thinking more Josh Windass. He'd be a good addition IMO.

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 10:33 - May 24 with 3500 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 10:23 - May 24 by KieranMcKenna1

Wouldnt be surprised if Mick was interested in Forrester, he certainly was a few seasons ago when he was at Doncaster but he had bigger clubs sniffing around him then.

He is a good age at 26 now, probably has a point to prove and ticks a few of Micks boxes. Could do alot worse this summer IMO.

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 11:02 - May 24 with 3444 viewsCaptainObvious

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 10:19 - May 24 by Kieran_Knows

Been jailed for 8 months hasn't he?!

not a great a deal of difference from our signing of Jonny Williams to be fair.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 11:03 - May 24 with 3440 viewsKieran_Knows

Town Linked With Move for Rangers Striker on 11:02 - May 24 by CaptainObvious

not a great a deal of difference from our signing of Jonny Williams to be fair.

Ha, made me chuckle that!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024