Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday 09:27 - May 24 with 2134 viewstextbackup

As he wrote on Twitter, that he accepted the invite from a random Bournemouth fan to go play a bit of 5 a side lol

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 09:30 - May 24 with 2097 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Still can't decide whether he'll make it as a player at that level. Top division that is, not 5 a side!
Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 09:35 - May 24 with 2055 viewsSwailsey

Ha!

Were Bournemouth meant to have a match or something?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 09:43 - May 24 with 2006 viewstextbackup

Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 09:35 - May 24 by Swailsey

Ha!

Were Bournemouth meant to have a match or something?

Nope, think he just wanted a kick about

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 11:00 - May 24 with 1841 viewschicoazul

Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 09:30 - May 24 by PrideOfTheEast

Still can't decide whether he'll make it as a player at that level. Top division that is, not 5 a side!

Mings will be at a top 6 club within a couple of seasons.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 11:15 - May 24 with 1801 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 11:00 - May 24 by chicoazul

Would be a big surprise to me if one of Chelsea, Man City, Spurs, Arsenal, Man Utd or Liverpool took him within the next couple of years.
Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 11:32 - May 24 with 1762 viewsReuser_is_God

Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 11:00 - May 24 by chicoazul

LOL

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 11:34 - May 24 with 1755 viewsBluebell

Good for him. Really down to earth.

Those fans will always remember that.
Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 11:36 - May 24 with 1748 viewsTractorWood

A really decent lad, a lot of time for him. However, not consistently good enough for a good Prem career in my opinion.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 11:48 - May 24 with 1719 viewsitfcjoe

Presumably you mean in the Championship?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 17:14 - May 24 with 1532 viewsClausThomsen

If he can stay injury-free that's definitely possible, although I doubt it if he keeps being played at centreback.

Should stay a premier league player for the foreseeable future at least. Hopefully he gets a full season next year and if so, can see him being snapped up.
Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 18:04 - May 24 with 1490 viewschicoazul

Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 11:32 - May 24 by Reuser_is_God

LOL

Which one are you, a Mings is lazy guy or a Mings is arrogant guy?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 18:06 - May 24 with 1481 viewschicoazul

Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 11:15 - May 24 by PrideOfTheEast

Would be a big surprise to me if one of Chelsea, Man City, Spurs, Arsenal, Man Utd or Liverpool took him within the next couple of years.

All the clubs you mentioned with the possible exception of Spurs will be in the market for a mid-20s versatile left sided defender in the next year or so as they all have ageing and/or crap players in that position. Even more so as he is British and Brexit will affect the market.

Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 19:57 - May 24 with 1407 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Mings was so desperate to play football yesterday on 18:06 - May 24 by chicoazul

All the clubs you mentioned with the possible exception of Spurs will be in the market for a mid-20s versatile left sided defender in the next year or so as they all have ageing and/or crap players in that position. Even more so as he is British and Brexit will affect the market.

Not a chance he will go to a top 6 club in my opinion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024