Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sarah's law 15:32 - May 24 with 3481 viewstextbackup

I may be wide of the mark with what I'm saying here, purely as I've not done the research into it, however I believed Sarah's law was brought in so that parents could recognise a threat to their child within their neighbourhood/town etc (if I'm wrong please correct me)

Now, if there's 3500 on a terrorist watch list, they are watched for a reason, could this list be incredibly important to us all? So could they advise of threats in your area?

Just an idea

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

on 20:35 - May 24 with 866 views_

Sarah's law on 17:33 - May 24 by J2BLUE

Why did you go on it? Work?

Sarah's law on 20:53 - May 24 with 837 viewsconnorscontract

Sarah's law on 16:39 - May 24 by Guthrum

Because I'd rather we didn't get to a position where this kind of thing happens more often. Security services (covert and otherwise) are absolutely necessary in some form - unless you believe the threats to the country are entirely imaginary.

And as long as it's effective, not used for political oppression and governed by the rule of law, it is a good thing.

The Police at Orgreave were governed by the rule of law...

Ian Tomlinson peacefully walked past some Police Officers who were governed by the rule of law.

RUC, Hillsborough etc etc
on 09:37 - May 25 with 790 views_

Sarah's law on 18:21 - May 24 by PaganBlue

I work in education, and am Safeguarding Lead for our institution. I've been on a few different Prevent courses and workshops, and have found them really interesting. It sounds as though mine have been the complete opposite to yours - I've always been amazed at how much information has been shared. I also deliver WRAP training to other staff, and don't think I've ever mentioned beards! I actually focus a lot more on right-wing extremism, which is much more of a problem in our area.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024