Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner 15:33 - May 24 with 2469 viewsMaySixth

absolutely woeful for them last season

they want rid

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 15:37 - May 24 with 2442 viewsHarryWright

I suppose Preston fans might say different though? Certain players can click for some clubs and be dross for others, it would be up to Mick to get the best out of him.
Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 15:40 - May 24 with 2424 viewsbluewein

Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 15:37 - May 24 by HarryWright

I suppose Preston fans might say different though? Certain players can click for some clubs and be dross for others, it would be up to Mick to get the best out of him.

Also keep in mind that this is Rangers we're talking about, who only ever see (half) decent football when they played in Europe.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 15:45 - May 24 with 2391 viewsLuk38644

Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 15:37 - May 24 by HarryWright

Apparently he was loved when they were in League One but it was obvious that he was slightly out of his depth in the Championship.
Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 15:46 - May 24 with 2380 viewsIllinoisblue

Sunderland fans probably said similar about Daryl Murphy

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 15:49 - May 24 with 2371 viewsDoobDude

Well obviously.
Do you really think we would be in the running to sign him if he had done well.

Rejects, Freebies and Loans. That is all we have been signing since McCarthy took over.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 15:50 - May 24 with 2357 viewstextbackup

Yeah, but is he a top bloke?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 16:03 - May 24 with 2308 viewshomer_123

Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 15:49 - May 24 by DoobDude

Well obviously.

Rejects, Freebies and Loans. That is all we have been signing since McCarthy took over.

I wouldn't say that Ward, Webster, Knudsen or Rowe are rejects.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

No we haven't. (n/t) on 16:03 - May 24 with 2307 viewsBloots

Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 15:49 - May 24 by DoobDude

Well obviously.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 16:33 - May 24 with 2210 viewsSwailsey

Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 16:03 - May 24 by homer_123

I wouldn't say that Ward, Webster, Knudsen or Rowe are rejects.

Or Mings, Sears and Anderson (a swap I know).

Plus the freebies of McGoldrick, Murphy, Bart, Skuse, Berra, Bru, Tabb, Pitman, N. Hunt and S.Hunt are all very good players at this level.

Not to mention the loans of Williams, Lawrence and Fraser - who other championship teams were in for too.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 16:38 - May 24 with 2178 viewshomer_123

Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 16:33 - May 24 by Swailsey

Or Mings, Sears and Anderson (a swap I know).

Plus the freebies of McGoldrick, Murphy, Bart, Skuse, Berra, Bru, Tabb, Pitman, N. Hunt and S.Hunt are all very good players at this level.

Not to mention the loans of Williams, Lawrence and Fraser - who other championship teams were in for too.

It's Doob....I couldn't be arsed to go any further.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If you simply state that he's wrong..... on 16:41 - May 24 with 2159 viewsBloots

Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 16:38 - May 24 by homer_123

It's Doob....I couldn't be arsed to go any further.

....he goes away.

It's a good tactic.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 20:18 - May 24 with 1986 viewsbraveblue

He will do for us then.
Just spoke to a Rangers ST holder about Joe Garner on 23:10 - May 24 with 1797 viewsSonOfSpock

Can we get Joel Garner, former West Indies bowler? Would pose more aerial threat despite advancing years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024