Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. 16:10 - May 24 with 10326 viewsRadlett_blue

Knocked off his bicycle in Weybridge.
Gordon Sandifer had been a regular Town watcher for around 40 years.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 09:27 - May 25 with 1704 viewsBlue_Order

Sorry to hear that.

RIP.
Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 04:25 - Jun 8 with 1538 viewsBenters

Sorry to hear that.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 11:58 - Jun 8 with 1468 viewsGunnsAirkick

That is awful, sorry to hear that.
Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 21:02 - Jun 9 with 1404 viewsRyorry

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 08:22 - May 25 by Josebadleg

Thankyou for posting this as I couldn't find the right words. He was my father and the sole reason why I'm obsessed with this wonderful club. His enthusiasm stopped me becoming another glory hunter and taught me why I should be proud of this team. RIP dad

Can't find the words - so sorry Josebadleg. Sounds a wonderful man, R.I.P.

Condolences also to Radlett Blue.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 21:03]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 23:13 - Jun 9 with 1359 viewsjeera

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 08:22 - May 25 by Josebadleg

Thankyou for posting this as I couldn't find the right words. He was my father and the sole reason why I'm obsessed with this wonderful club. His enthusiasm stopped me becoming another glory hunter and taught me why I should be proud of this team. RIP dad

Sorry to read this mate.

Sympathies to you and family.

I hope our club make us proud again in the name of people like your dad.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 00:21 - Jun 10 with 1336 viewsstantheman

Rest in peace, so sorry to read this. All my thoughts are with you and your family.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024