Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any locals of the Ipswich Railway here? 16:45 - May 24 with 1210 viewsSwailsey

Pretty poor form from them to be honest - posting a very racist status on Facebook after the attacks in Manchester.

I won't link to it on here, but I'm sure you can search for it.

They have recently updated it to say that all their staff are admins and one of them posted it, but it feels like back tracking to me.

I used to love going and playing there, but it seems a lot of bands have now pulled out of gigs because of this.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Any locals of the Ipswich Railway here? on 16:51 - May 24 with 1176 viewsHeathlander

I thought it was much ado about nothing. It was a bad comment but they explained what had happened. I doubt many bands have pulled out because of it.
Any locals of the Ipswich Railway here? on 16:52 - May 24 with 1161 viewsSwailsey

Any locals of the Ipswich Railway here? on 16:51 - May 24 by Heathlander

I thought it was much ado about nothing. It was a bad comment but they explained what had happened. I doubt many bands have pulled out because of it.

4 or 5 that I know of?

Plus, the wording of the apology was strangely familiar to the original post. A lot of people seem to think it's a fob off.

I know emotions are heightened at times like these, but comments like that a really unhelpful.
[Post edited 24 May 2017 16:53]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Any locals of the Ipswich Railway here? on 16:54 - May 24 with 1136 viewsHeathlander

Any locals of the Ipswich Railway here? on 16:52 - May 24 by Swailsey

4 or 5 that I know of?

Plus, the wording of the apology was strangely familiar to the original post. A lot of people seem to think it's a fob off.

I know emotions are heightened at times like these, but comments like that a really unhelpful.
[Post edited 24 May 2017 16:53]

I'm stopping going to watch the Town because of what Harry Wright said.

Social media has too much importance placed on it. It was a badly judged comment by a member of staff that they have dealt with.

Do bands really want to punish a new music venue for a silly action of one of its staff?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024