Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How is that second man u goal not dangerous 20:56 - May 24 with 1125 viewsDolly2.0

high kicking?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

How is that second man u goal not dangerous on 21:01 - May 24 with 1111 viewsStNeotsBlue

Because the ball was there to be played, no chance that was dangerous play.
How is that second man u goal not dangerous on 21:10 - May 24 with 1097 viewsDolly2.0

How is that second man u goal not dangerous on 21:01 - May 24 by StNeotsBlue

Because the ball was there to be played, no chance that was dangerous play.

Maybe I don't understand the rule. if he hadn't connected with the ball he would've connected with the defender's head. It was a good finish but being pedantic I can't see why it's not dangerous kicking

How is that second man u goal not dangerous on 21:23 - May 24 with 1062 viewsSwansea_Blue

How is that second man u goal not dangerous on 21:10 - May 24 by Dolly2.0

Maybe I don't understand the rule. if he hadn't connected with the ball he would've connected with the defender's head. It was a good finish but being pedantic I can't see why it's not dangerous kicking

His foot was a foot away from connecting with his head. It's was close though, you've got a point. I've seen dangerous play given often enough for lower kicks, whether there's contact with the ball or not.

I'd say that was ok though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How is that second man u goal not dangerous on 21:28 - May 24 with 1055 viewsStNeotsBlue

How is that second man u goal not dangerous on 21:10 - May 24 by Dolly2.0

It's a grey area I suppose, but I thought he had every right to throw his boot at it.
How is that second man u goal not dangerous on 21:37 - May 24 with 1032 viewsDolly2.0

How is that second man u goal not dangerous on 21:28 - May 24 by StNeotsBlue

It's a grey area I suppose, but I thought he had every right to throw his boot at it.

Almost exactly the same thing at the other end (except the ball didn't go in the net) and high kick given. Certainly a close call (the first one) but the commentators didn't mention it at all, which surprises me.

How is that second man u goal not dangerous on 21:54 - May 24 with 1007 viewshoppy

I've not seen it... but how did it compare to the high foot against Bart that he got penalised for to concede a penalty?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How is that second man u goal not dangerous on 22:00 - May 24 with 995 viewsTractorWood

How is that second man u goal not dangerous on 21:54 - May 24 by hoppy

I've not seen it... but how did it compare to the high foot against Bart that he got penalised for to concede a penalty?

Henrikh M got to the ball first and subtly poked it in. Bart clattered into the Forest player and got no way near ball.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024