Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rufus Hound is f**king moron - implying Manchester was a Govt set-up 21:04 - May 24 with 7558 viewsElderGrizzly

[Post edited 24 May 2017 21:09]
on 11:35 - May 25 with 1025 views_

Rufus Hound is f**king moron - implying Manchester was a Govt set-up on 11:32 - May 25 by usm

"I also don't think it's beyond our government to do such a thing"

I hope youre on the wind up, just think before you type - someone on here knows of someone killed in the incident - they really dont want to read your crap.

Rufus Hound is f**king moron - implying Manchester was a Govt set-up on 11:40 - May 25 with 1012 viewsunbelievablue

on 11:35 - May 25 by _

Perhaps now isn't the best time (the week of the attack) or place (a thread specifically about the attack) to discuss the possibility of governments conspiring to murder their own citizens?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

on 11:44 - May 25 with 1006 views_

Rufus Hound is f**king moron - implying Manchester was a Govt set-up on 11:40 - May 25 by unbelievablue

Perhaps now isn't the best time (the week of the attack) or place (a thread specifically about the attack) to discuss the possibility of governments conspiring to murder their own citizens?

Rufus Hound is f**king moron - implying Manchester was a Govt set-up on 12:22 - May 25 with 964 viewsDolly2.0

Rufus Hound is f**king moron - implying Manchester was a Govt set-up on 11:18 - May 25 by GlasgowBlue

Yes I can. I don't believe that our government, whether it be lead by May, Corbyn or Farron is possible of killing 22 innocent people at a concert in order to gain favour in the polls.

I also believe that anyone who believes this are is extremely warped.

And Thatcher went to war in the Falklands because British terrirotory, inhabited by British subjects, had been invaded by a foreign country.
[Post edited 25 May 2017 11:22]

Hang on, haven't you been arguing for months that Corbyn supports and honours murderers?

I don't think anyone's suggested direct involvement.

I'm going to leave the Rufus Hound bit here because I'm being pushed down a road I don't want to go. I have stated unequivocally that I don't believe any conspiracy here. I just don't think Hound should lose his career by pondering it, however distasteful it is.

I didn't make the claims about Thatcher either. I was very young and am only repeating what others said at the time. Could peace have been resolved diplomatically? I don't know. History shows the war massively helped turn her political career around.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Rufus Hound is f**king moron - implying Manchester was a Govt set-up on 12:24 - May 25 with 956 viewsDolly2.0

Rufus Hound is f**king moron - implying Manchester was a Govt set-up on 11:28 - May 25 by usm

Try not to make yourself look more of a plonker than you already have Dolly.

Ohh............

Feel free to either debate a serious topic or childishly call someone names.

Oh...

Rufus Hound is f**king moron - implying Manchester was a Govt set-up on 12:27 - May 25 with 950 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rufus Hound is f**king moron - implying Manchester was a Govt set-up on 12:22 - May 25 by Dolly2.0

Hang on, haven't you been arguing for months that Corbyn supports and honours murderers?

I don't think anyone's suggested direct involvement.

I'm going to leave the Rufus Hound bit here because I'm being pushed down a road I don't want to go. I have stated unequivocally that I don't believe any conspiracy here. I just don't think Hound should lose his career by pondering it, however distasteful it is.

I didn't make the claims about Thatcher either. I was very young and am only repeating what others said at the time. Could peace have been resolved diplomatically? I don't know. History shows the war massively helped turn her political career around.

Yes and he did. But this isn't the time or place to discuss that.

That is completely different than a British Prime Minister being directly involved in planning and authorising an attack against his or her own citizens in order to gain a political advantage in the polls.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rufus Hound is f**king moron - implying Manchester was a Govt set-up on 12:30 - May 25 with 941 viewsDolly2.0

Rufus Hound is f**king moron - implying Manchester was a Govt set-up on 12:27 - May 25 by GlasgowBlue

Yes and he did. But this isn't the time or place to discuss that.

That is completely different than a British Prime Minister being directly involved in planning and authorising an attack against his or her own citizens in order to gain a political advantage in the polls.

You brought Corbyn into this.

And I said in the post you're replying to, I don't think anyone's suggested direct involvement.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024