Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rufus Hound is f**king moron - implying Manchester was a Govt set-up 21:04 - May 24 with 7530 viewsElderGrizzly

[Post edited 24 May 2017 21:09]
Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:09 - May 24 with 4931 viewsSwansea_Blue

The timing is very fortunate, true, but you'd have to be a special kind of d1ck to read any more into it.

More importantly, surely questions should be asked how a known suspect who had recently returned from a known overseas hotspot was able to carry this theough.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:11 - May 24 with 4897 viewsElderGrizzly

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:09 - May 24 by Swansea_Blue

The timing is very fortunate, true, but you'd have to be a special kind of d1ck to read any more into it.

More importantly, surely questions should be asked how a known suspect who had recently returned from a known overseas hotspot was able to carry this theough.

It's just pathetic. It's Daily Mail level f*ckwittery

And he's trying to defend it now my comparing it to cuts in the NHS and benefits

Rufus Hound is f**king moron - implying Manchester was a Govt set-up on 21:20 - May 24 with 4831 viewsJ2BLUE

Some people get off on denying the official story all the time. I always go on Youtube the day after any terrorist incident and there are always loads of 'false flag' videos. Some people are just pathetic.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:24 - May 24 with 4778 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:11 - May 24 by ElderGrizzly

And he's trying to defend it now my comparing it to cuts in the NHS and benefits

Hopefully that will be a career ending tweet. The utter cu^t.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:29 - May 24 with 4746 viewsSwansea_Blue

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:11 - May 24 by ElderGrizzly

No idea who that is. Looks like Twitter, so I'm quite happy to ignore it.

Still think we should be asking questions about providing sufficient resources to contain known threats. That's the real issue, not what some attention seeking d1ck posts on social media.

Think how much more money would be available if we weren't going to p1ss £60m up the wall to leave the EU for example. Events like this show why we should be standing shoulder to shoulder with our nearest neighbours imo, not distancing ourselves and letting our media and politicians drive wedges between us. Sad times.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:32 - May 24 with 4714 viewsJ2BLUE

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:29 - May 24 by Swansea_Blue

Still think we should be asking questions about providing sufficient resources to contain known threats. That's the real issue, not what some attention seeking d1ck posts on social media.

Think how much more money would be available if we weren't going to p1ss £60m up the wall to leave the EU for example. Events like this show why we should be standing shoulder to shoulder with our nearest neighbours imo, not distancing ourselves and letting our media and politicians drive wedges between us. Sad times.

There's absolutely no reason why we can't be close allies with the EU without being part of the EU. We're not going to suddenly start withholding intelligence info etc.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:33 - May 24 with 4714 viewsGuthrum

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:09 - May 24 by Swansea_Blue

Also begs the question of why Theresa May would stage a risky event like that (potentially disastrous if word ever got out) when everything indicates she's going to win the election anyway.

Suggest the timing has a lot more to do with what's happening in Syria and Iraq (where IS are making their last stand) than here in the UK.

And unless you've got every suspect, however minor, under 24-hour surveillance, then there's always the danger that you'll lose track of them and things might happen.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:33 - May 24 with 4704 viewsDolly2.0

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:24 - May 24 by GlasgowBlue

Career ending? That's a bit much. He didn't even suggest it, he was just responding that it had crossed his mind.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Login to get fewer ads

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:35 - May 24 with 4689 viewsGlasgowBlue

Isn't the £60 million what we would have had to pay had we stayed in based on our commitments? So it wouldn't be free.

We are leaving the EU. We are not distancing ourselves from anybody. We are not part of the USA but have been a close ally in combating terror over the years.

It's a shame you using this thread for a bit of Brexit bashing.
[Post edited 24 May 2017 21:35]

Iron Lion Zion

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:37 - May 24 with 4672 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:32 - May 24 by J2BLUE

There's absolutely no reason why we can't be close allies with the EU without being part of the EU. We're not going to suddenly start withholding intelligence info etc.

I've noticed that Swansea shoehorns Brexit into most of his threads these days. A bit naughty this time imo as most of us have tried to keep the politics out of this tragedy.

Iron Lion Zion

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:49 - May 24 with 4591 viewsElderGrizzly

He's meant to be a 'comedian' and happens to be one of Labour's biggest supporters.

He's basically trying to politicise a tragedy to his Momentum followers.
Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:50 - May 24 with 4574 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:49 - May 24 by ElderGrizzly

He's meant to be a 'comedian' and happens to be one of Labour's biggest supporters.

He's basically trying to politicise a tragedy to his Momentum followers.

He's not the only one.

http://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/news/15303456.UPDATED__Stroud_Labour_vice_

Credit to Shami Chakrabarti for coming out to try and put an end to this sort of nonsense.
[Post edited 24 May 2017 21:51]

Iron Lion Zion

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:52 - May 24 with 4560 viewsElderGrizzly

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:33 - May 24 by Dolly2.0

Career ending? That's a bit much. He didn't even suggest it, he was just responding that it had crossed his mind.

Yesterday you said the firebombing of a mosque was "just a burnt door", so your judgement is a bit off recently.

He got into a conversation with someone who genuinely believed it and that is where it all started and he clearly did believe it until it was proven how shameful it was by the reaction to him.

Anyway, i'd rather focus on what we're going to do to help the families and stop any more attacks happening
Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 22:28 - May 24 with 4407 viewsfactual_blue

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:33 - May 24 by Guthrum

Also begs the question of why Theresa May would stage a risky event like that (potentially disastrous if word ever got out) when everything indicates she's going to win the election anyway.

Suggest the timing has a lot more to do with what's happening in Syria and Iraq (where IS are making their last stand) than here in the UK.

And unless you've got every suspect, however minor, under 24-hour surveillance, then there's always the danger that you'll lose track of them and things might happen.

Furthermore, the singer has stood up for gay rights. That would, I reckon, make her and her fans a target to fundamentalists.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 22:33 - May 24 with 4383 viewsWD19

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:24 - May 24 by GlasgowBlue

Jon Snow wasn't much better on C4 news. Practically blamed Fallon for causing it and accused him of gaming it by raising the threat level - despite it being an independent decision.

For balance he then turned on Diane Abbott and the Lib Dem and tried to blame them too. All very odd and unnecessary.
Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 22:37 - May 24 with 4354 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:52 - May 24 by ElderGrizzly

Yesterday you said the firebombing of a mosque was "just a burnt door", so your judgement is a bit off recently.

He got into a conversation with someone who genuinely believed it and that is where it all started and he clearly did believe it until it was proven how shameful it was by the reaction to him.

Anyway, i'd rather focus on what we're going to do to help the families and stop any more attacks happening

He said what?

Iron Lion Zion

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 22:39 - May 24 with 4347 viewsDolly2.0

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:52 - May 24 by ElderGrizzly

1. If you'd rather focus on that why did you start this thread?

2. You've massively taken me out of context re the mosque. I said we should not over sensationalise and be careful about calling "revenge attacks" without evidence (especially as that can fuel things to become a self fulfilling prophesy).

3. The only damage to people or property from this "firebombing" was a door that might need to be replaced. That's a fact. Again you're sensationalising which I don't think is helpful at all. You also pluralised "revenge attacks". I asked you then but I don't think you replied, what other "revenge attacks" were there?

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 22:41 - May 24 with 4333 viewsDolly2.0

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 22:37 - May 24 by GlasgowBlue

He said what?

Read the context and see what I actually said. Grizly has got a bit hysterical.

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 22:42 - May 24 with 4322 viewscaught-in-limbo

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 21:37 - May 24 by GlasgowBlue

I've noticed that Swansea shoehorns Brexit into most of his threads these days. A bit naughty this time imo as most of us have tried to keep the politics out of this tragedy.

Is calling for military action against the Syrian Government who happen to have been fighting ISIS everyday for the last 6 years is "keeping politics out of this tragedy"?

No, it's not. You're as guilty as those you accuse.

Hypocritical as ever.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 22:51 - May 24 with 4278 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 22:42 - May 24 by caught-in-limbo

Is calling for military action against the Syrian Government who happen to have been fighting ISIS everyday for the last 6 years is "keeping politics out of this tragedy"?

No, it's not. You're as guilty as those you accuse.

Hypocritical as ever.

You really are a piece of work. I didn't suggest we take military action against the Syrian government in connection with this tragedy as you full well know.

There was a discussion over whether our military interventions around the world should be a last resort. I linked the late Jo Cox's views on how military action may save more lives.

There is my post

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/406324/3625401/how-do-we-stop-brits-killing-brits/#p

Please demonstrate how that is politicising the Manchester bombing.

Iron Lion Zion

Rufus Hound is f**king moron - implying Manchester was a Govt set-up on 23:00 - May 24 with 4215 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Rufus who....."one of Labour's biggest supporters"...Mmmm!
I would have thought the number of people returning from Libya at the moment would be minimal and surely worthy of some attention . My one and only mi5 experience was on returning from 6 months in Holland to Harwich and between getting off the boat and before customs being given a "welcome home Mr....." by a non uniformed gentleman. My guess is that they were watching returns from Holland as it was fairly soon after the poll tax riots and many had legged it there after the event. I can assure you that it is a very effective method at making you consider your actions but unfortunately not enough to prevent me getting nicked within a month for mouthing off at the NF.....too blo0dy tall you see !
If he didn't at least get this much attention returning from Libya then something is very wrong !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 23:18 - May 24 with 4171 viewscaught-in-limbo

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 22:51 - May 24 by GlasgowBlue

You really are a piece of work. I didn't suggest we take military action against the Syrian government in connection with this tragedy as you full well know.

There was a discussion over whether our military interventions around the world should be a last resort. I linked the late Jo Cox's views on how military action may save more lives.

There is my post

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/406324/3625401/how-do-we-stop-brits-killing-brits/#p

Please demonstrate how that is politicising the Manchester bombing.

The first 4 lines of your first post to the thread "How do we stop Brits killing Brits":

"I posted this after the Paris attacks. It's seems just as relevant this morning. It was with regards to whether a military solution in its own would end the attacks, which I don't believe it would

"Indeed it's a complex situation but ISIS must be militarily defeated in the territories it currently holds. If not they will expand in the Middle East bringing more suffering and misery to the population of the areas it has invaded. "

And you claim you didn't suggest we take military action action the Syrian government in connection with this tragedy?

Seriously?

What does " It seems just as relevant this morning" and "ISIS must be militarily defeated in the territories it currently holds" mean to a person who says in his following post to the same thread:

"with regards to military intervention, I always return to the words of the late Jo Cox and Andrew Mitchel in the their joint plan for Syria:

"Some may think that a military component has no place in an ethical response to Syria. We completely disagree. It is not ethical to wish away the barrel bombs from the Syrian government when you have the capacity to stop them. The deaths and fear generated by these indiscriminate air attacks are the main drivers of the refugee crisis in Europe.
Nor is it ethical to watch when villages are overrun by Isis fighters who make sex slaves of children and slaughter their fellow Muslims, when we have the capability to hold them back"

It's perfectly clear "as you well know" as you have stated on numerous occasions (here too in the Jo Cox quote) that you think the removal of Assad will assist in the reduction of the refugee crisis of Europe - more so than the actions of ISIS which you do not consider such a significant cause!

Those are your quotes - please explain how you are not using the bombing in Manchester to call for this very political action.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 23:31 - May 24 with 4116 viewsElderGrizzly

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 22:39 - May 24 by Dolly2.0

1. If you'd rather focus on that why did you start this thread?

2. You've massively taken me out of context re the mosque. I said we should not over sensationalise and be careful about calling "revenge attacks" without evidence (especially as that can fuel things to become a self fulfilling prophesy).

3. The only damage to people or property from this "firebombing" was a door that might need to be replaced. That's a fact. Again you're sensationalising which I don't think is helpful at all. You also pluralised "revenge attacks". I asked you then but I don't think you replied, what other "revenge attacks" were there?

I started this thread to talk about what this moron said, i didn't start it to have a pop at you 🙄

I wasn't getting hysterical about any of it, i deal with it regularly and the attack on a mosque, where someone firebombed their door just after an attack in Manchester, was just that. An attack and confirmed by the Police today as a hate crime.

I pluralised it because there were more than one. As i said colleagues had been in Manchester all day and this wasn't isolated. Not every attack is reported in the media.

Your response to that was "A door was burned. No one was injured but they might need a new door."

Take my comments in context too perhaps....

But as i said in that thread yesterday, the focus should be on helping those in need and catching those potentially involved. That's a productive day so far on the latter
Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 07:39 - May 25 with 3906 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rufus Hound is f**king moron on 23:18 - May 24 by caught-in-limbo

The first 4 lines of your first post to the thread "How do we stop Brits killing Brits":

"I posted this after the Paris attacks. It's seems just as relevant this morning. It was with regards to whether a military solution in its own would end the attacks, which I don't believe it would

"Indeed it's a complex situation but ISIS must be militarily defeated in the territories it currently holds. If not they will expand in the Middle East bringing more suffering and misery to the population of the areas it has invaded. "

And you claim you didn't suggest we take military action action the Syrian government in connection with this tragedy?

Seriously?

What does " It seems just as relevant this morning" and "ISIS must be militarily defeated in the territories it currently holds" mean to a person who says in his following post to the same thread:

"with regards to military intervention, I always return to the words of the late Jo Cox and Andrew Mitchel in the their joint plan for Syria:

"Some may think that a military component has no place in an ethical response to Syria. We completely disagree. It is not ethical to wish away the barrel bombs from the Syrian government when you have the capacity to stop them. The deaths and fear generated by these indiscriminate air attacks are the main drivers of the refugee crisis in Europe.
Nor is it ethical to watch when villages are overrun by Isis fighters who make sex slaves of children and slaughter their fellow Muslims, when we have the capability to hold them back"

It's perfectly clear "as you well know" as you have stated on numerous occasions (here too in the Jo Cox quote) that you think the removal of Assad will assist in the reduction of the refugee crisis of Europe - more so than the actions of ISIS which you do not consider such a significant cause!

Those are your quotes - please explain how you are not using the bombing in Manchester to call for this very political action.

I really have no words.

In your first example you have quoted me saying we should take action against IS, with no mention of The Syrian government, to demonstrate I have suggested we take military action against the Syrian government.

On your second point, you have taken a quote i used from Jo Cox in reply to somebody talking about military action we have engaged in over the years to claim I am using the Manchester bombing to call for military action against the Syrian government.

You are either unable to read posts correctly or you are wilfully twisting the facts. If it's the latter then you should be ashamed.

Iron Lion Zion

Rufus Hound is f**king moron - implying Manchester was a Govt set-up on 08:41 - May 25 with 3800 viewsNo9

Very unfortunately this and other terrible incidents of it's kind are manner from heaven for the likes of UKip & the others on the right who will see this as vindication of their anti immigration rants.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024