Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich fan is one of the best entertainers in baseball 01:46 - May 25 with 1711 viewsJimInGreensboro

Check out the scarf at 0:16.

Ipswich fan is one of the best entertainers in baseball on 09:14 - May 25 with 1493 viewsitfcjoe

Bit random!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ipswich fan is one of the best entertainers in baseball on 12:04 - May 25 with 1445 viewsScuzzer

The question is though...what on earth are you trawling through this guys vids for?

Established 1968

Ipswich fan is one of the best entertainers in baseball on 12:44 - May 25 with 1416 viewsGeoffSentence

Ipswich fan is one of the best entertainers in baseball on 12:04 - May 25 by Scuzzer

The question is though...what on earth are you trawling through this guys vids for?

Just a thought but this Spaz seems to do his stuff in Greensborough, and maybe JimInGreensboro is from Greensborough.

Unless Greensborough is a Town hotbed, maybe Jim is actually Spaz.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Ipswich fan is one of the best entertainers in baseball on 18:30 - May 25 with 1331 viewsJimInGreensboro

Ipswich fan is one of the best entertainers in baseball on 12:44 - May 25 by GeoffSentence

Just a thought but this Spaz seems to do his stuff in Greensborough, and maybe JimInGreensboro is from Greensborough.

Unless Greensborough is a Town hotbed, maybe Jim is actually Spaz.

Well played. I'm not Spaz, but he is a friend of mine.
Ipswich fan is one of the best entertainers in baseball on 18:34 - May 25 with 1321 viewsmutters

Ipswich fan is one of the best entertainers in baseball on 18:30 - May 25 by JimInGreensboro

Well played. I'm not Spaz, but he is a friend of mine.

Did you convert him to the blue and white army?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024