Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police and the army 08:36 - May 25 with 3329 viewsDurovigutum

Via a friends Facebook post.

.Just to make non police friends aware, "increasing police levels", means they've cancelled all leave and days off for existing rank and file officers, and make them work 14+ hour days 7 days a week. You can't actually increase police levels without employing more police, as opposed to making millions of pounds of cuts and decreasing the police by 22,000, which is what Theresa May did as Home Secretary. That's the real reason we need to deploy the army to do the police's job, because they've been stripped to a dangerously low level. I worked for the Met under Labour and Tory, and trust me, this rot started when she was Home Secretary.
Thinking of all my old colleagues who won't see their kids this half term, don't get a holiday, and are working hours and hours in the hot sun with no breaks, for xxxx money, and towards a xxxx pension which they'll be dead by the time they can claim, due to May
Police and the army on 10:17 - May 25 with 710 viewseireblue

Police and the army on 09:17 - May 25 by taximan

their pensions are anything but sh1t

as for working long hours etc, welcome to my world (without the massive pension)

Police and the army on 10:21 - May 25 with 703 viewsJ2BLUE

and are working hours and hours in the hot sun with no breaks

I was thinking this yesterday. It must be sweltering standing around in the sun in protective vests etc.

It's time for a tax increase. Enough BS. If Fallon's figure of 30bn is in any way accurate then we simply need a 1p tax increase at the minimum.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024