Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Counter-terrorism orders' 09:06 - May 25 with 1775 viewsblue_oyster

Some of you might find this interesting regarding how the British Government adheres to 'counter-terrorism orders' possibly throwing some light onto the situation around the recent attack.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/sorted-mi5-how-uk-government-sent-british-liby

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

'Counter-terrorism orders' on 09:13 - May 25 with 1744 viewsGromheort

An illustration of the naivety of 'enemy of my enemy is my friend'. We really need to learn lessons over our foreign policy. That isn't of course the only issue (and we have to avoid simply taking a 'government-led' blame).
'Counter-terrorism orders' on 09:37 - May 25 with 1715 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I posted last night saying I suspected as much....there will be British security s4rviced rapidly trying to cover their behinds !
[Post edited 25 May 2017 9:37]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

'Counter-terrorism orders' on 09:42 - May 25 with 1700 viewsNo9

That isn't anymore surprising that the fact the government in the 80's did nothing (or even encouraged) to preventing British firms from peddling chemicals & other weaponry to Saddam H so that he could carry out genocide.
'Counter-terrorism orders' on 09:51 - May 25 with 1688 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

'Counter-terrorism orders' on 09:42 - May 25 by No9

That isn't anymore surprising that the fact the government in the 80's did nothing (or even encouraged) to preventing British firms from peddling chemicals & other weaponry to Saddam H so that he could carry out genocide.

I would suggest that if it explains how a young man intent on blowing people up can openly return from Libya without warranting extra security attention it is certainly "surprising" and newsworthy.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

'Counter-terrorism orders' on 09:59 - May 25 with 1675 viewsNo9

'Counter-terrorism orders' on 09:51 - May 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

I would suggest that if it explains how a young man intent on blowing people up can openly return from Libya without warranting extra security attention it is certainly "surprising" and newsworthy.

When Theresa May became Home Secretary to say money she cut the number of border guards.
As a frequent traveller after the 2010 election I was never counted out of the UK nor, as far as I could seewas anyone else.
This means that unless someone trawled through the milloins of TICKETS bought by people leaving the UK the Home Office wouldn't know these guys had left or where they were going.

So, if they were British passport holders and rturned to the UK via a stopover, ther is a strong possibility it would not be picked up as to where they had been.

Again , since 2010 all the border guards ever did was to photo the page of the passport with the holders photo on. Security became very, very lax.
'Counter-terrorism orders' on 10:24 - May 25 with 1647 viewsGromheort

'Counter-terrorism orders' on 09:51 - May 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

Seen it on the news. Interesting how it was pitched as 'standard practice' and nothing of particular note
'Counter-terrorism orders' on 12:19 - May 25 with 1594 viewsBluesquid

The UK goverment used islamist militant groups (that after 9/11 were banned for their links with al-Qaida) to help topple Gaddafi.

Gaddafi was right then wasn't he?

"Colonel Muammar Gaddafi issued a 'prophetic' warning to Tony Blair that jihadists would attack Europe if his regime was allowed to collapse, phone conversations reveal."

Excerpt from Col Gaddafi's 2011 phone conversations with Tony Blair

In the call, lasting half an hour, Gaddafi insisted he was trying to defend Libya from al-Qaeda fighters. The presence of al-Qaedas would later be superceded by the rise of the so-called Islamic State.

"We are not fighting them, they are attacking us, " he said, "I want to tell you the truth. It is not a difficult situation at all. The story is simply this: an organisation has laid down sleeping cells in North Africa. Called the Al-Qaeda Organisation in North Africa... The sleeping cells in Libya are similar to dormant cells in America before 9/11. "

In a second call made a little over four hours later, Gaddafi told Mr Blair: "I will have to arm the people and get ready for a fight. Libyan people will die, damage will be on the Med, Europe and the whole world. These armed groups are using the situation [in Libya] as a justification - and we shall fight them."

But Dave & Co. had a plan - bombing the country, toppling Gadaffi, creating absolute chaos, suffering and turmoil, turning Libya over to ISIS and jihadi extremists and triggering the refugee crisis.

Same thing has been going on in Syria for years and Assad has also talked many times about it.

Now im going to watch the news and listen to our leaders talk about how they are going to fight terrorism and keep us safe. lol

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12086505/Tony-Blairs-phone-c
'Counter-terrorism orders' on 07:28 - Jun 1 with 1450 viewsblue_oyster

More theories around this situation:

http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/05/31/terror-in-britain-what-did-the-prime-mini

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Login to get fewer ads

'Counter-terrorism orders' on 09:28 - Jun 1 with 1402 viewsBackToRussia

'Counter-terrorism orders' on 07:28 - Jun 1 by blue_oyster

More theories around this situation:

http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/05/31/terror-in-britain-what-did-the-prime-mini

Very messed up. Won't be talked about.
But it has been our foreign policy for decades.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

'Counter-terrorism orders' on 09:32 - Jun 1 with 1396 viewsNo9

Yep seen in before but Question 1 - did Cameron really need to get involved and orde the indescriminate bombing of Lybia? !uestion 2 of course is - on who's behalf was he acting?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024