Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just thought I would put this one out there... 10:19 - May 25 with 1144 viewsbazza

If your traveling from the uk to Libya...Iraq...syria.. Afghanistan...it's not for a club 18-30 holiday.
Just thought I would put this one out there... on 10:35 - May 25 with 1091 viewsbluelagos

Some might be traveling to meet friends / family. Or to do aid work.

Quite likely I'll be in Northern Nigeria during July (With a charity) for a week or so. Does that mean I should be labelled as having visited a terrorist area and be under suspicion too?

Sometimes it seems so easy to make a judgement, but it is far from easy in reality.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Just thought I would put this one out there... on 10:38 - May 25 with 1073 viewsGuthrum

There are substantial areas of all those countries which are not under the control of proscribed, terrorist organisations.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

on 10:38 - May 25 with 1074 views_

Just thought I would put this one out there... on 10:51 - May 25 with 1033 viewsbluelagos

on 10:38 - May 25 by _

Genuinely made me laugh out loud, as the kids say. Cheers.

Just thought I would put this one out there... on 10:54 - May 25 with 1023 viewsGuthrum

Club 630?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

on 10:54 - May 25 with 1018 views_

Just thought I would put this one out there... on 10:51 - May 25 by bluelagos

Genuinely made me laugh out loud, as the kids say. Cheers.

Just thought I would put this one out there... on 10:56 - May 25 with 1012 viewsbazza

Haha, lucky I don't qualify
Just thought I would put this one out there... on 10:57 - May 25 with 1006 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Just thought I would put this one out there... on 10:56 - May 25 by bazza

Haha, lucky I don't qualify

Only 4 or 5 years to wait until you do though
Login to get fewer ads

Just thought I would put this one out there... on 10:57 - May 25 with 1000 viewsbazza

Just thought I would put this one out there... on 10:35 - May 25 by bluelagos

Some might be traveling to meet friends / family. Or to do aid work.

Quite likely I'll be in Northern Nigeria during July (With a charity) for a week or so. Does that mean I should be labelled as having visited a terrorist area and be under suspicion too?

Sometimes it seems so easy to make a judgement, but it is far from easy in reality.

Yes, they shouldn't let you back in, better safe than sorry.
Just thought I would put this one out there... on 10:58 - May 25 with 999 viewsSteve_M

Arguably that was one of IS's recruitment tools: come to Syria and get your own jihadi bride and kill some infidels.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Just thought I would put this one out there... on 11:01 - May 25 with 990 viewsbluelagos

on 10:54 - May 25 by _

I could run the Nigerian arm.

"Come and enjoy the sun, sea and sex in the shadow of a militant armed insurgency by Boko Haram."

On second thoughts this is a complete non starter, as Northern Nigeria has no coast line. Shame, as we could have made gazillions.

Just thought I would put this one out there... on 11:02 - May 25 with 990 viewsBluefish

My in laws have been to Lebanon and surrounding areas and loved it. Believe me he is closer to being bnp than Isis.

The parents of person responsible for the Manchester attack live in Libya. They returned to their home but he was born and raised in Britain. Should they never be allowed to see each other?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

on 11:03 - May 25 with 972 views_

Just thought I would put this one out there... on 11:01 - May 25 by bluelagos

"Come and enjoy the sun, sea and sex in the shadow of a militant armed insurgency by Boko Haram."

On second thoughts this is a complete non starter, as Northern Nigeria has no coast line. Shame, as we could have made gazillions.

Just thought I would put this one out there... on 11:11 - May 25 with 942 viewshomer_123

Just thought I would put this one out there... on 11:01 - May 25 by bluelagos

And been conned out of that money....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024