Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich 11:26 - May 25 with 4295 viewsbluelagos

Looking for a someone who's good with the clippers...

Thx

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:32 - May 25 with 2929 viewssoupytwist

I go to the Mr Barber franchise in Braintree. They're really good, even for a late 40s bloke like me who doesn't really fit the demographic/target market. Gives me a 40 minute window into the world of today's yoot.

There's one in Ipswich so you could try that, might be owned by Darren Ambrose now I think of it.
Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:33 - May 25 with 2916 viewshype313

One next to Lapres is decent.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:38 - May 25 with 2901 viewshoppy

Baba-Z on Foxhall Road is very good (despite me getting mine done there - but that doesn't give them much of a challenge). Not as cheap as you can get elsewhere - Gents cut is £12.

They have an app you can select which barber and join the queue remotely and know where you are in the queue, which is useful sometimes rather than just sitting there waiting.

Often see the likes of David McGoldrick, Jason Dozzell and quite a few others in there.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:39 - May 25 with 2884 viewsHeathlander

Hone barbers on Selkirk road are good. £10.
Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:43 - May 25 with 2865 viewsLord_Lucan

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:39 - May 25 by Heathlander

Hone barbers on Selkirk road are good. £10.

I presume John on Felixstowe Rd is retired?

Legend!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:44 - May 25 with 2862 viewsbluelagos

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:38 - May 25 by hoppy

Baba-Z on Foxhall Road is very good (despite me getting mine done there - but that doesn't give them much of a challenge). Not as cheap as you can get elsewhere - Gents cut is £12.

They have an app you can select which barber and join the queue remotely and know where you are in the queue, which is useful sometimes rather than just sitting there waiting.

Often see the likes of David McGoldrick, Jason Dozzell and quite a few others in there.

£12 for a hair cut? You off your tits?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:45 - May 25 with 2859 viewsAdmiralFunge

Andrea on Fuluxstoo Rd, next to Joe's Fish n Chips, is brilliant. She is a very funny woman.

£9, beat that!
[Post edited 25 May 2017 11:53]

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:45 - May 25 with 2852 viewsJ2BLUE

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:44 - May 25 by bluelagos

I pay £13.50 but then again, i'm a stunner.

Anywhere will do Lagos. You're beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can't bring you down x

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

on 11:46 - May 25 with 2849 views_

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:52 - May 25 with 2809 viewsAdmiralFunge

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:45 - May 25 by J2BLUE

Anywhere will do Lagos. You're beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can't bring you down x

I echo that second paragraph, completely.

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:53 - May 25 with 2800 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:45 - May 25 by J2BLUE

In every single way?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:56 - May 25 with 2792 viewsAdmiralFunge

on 11:46 - May 25 by _

I was at a festival a few years ago, coming down badly, and there was a bloke there who had a mobile barbers chair.

He did the full cutthroat shave with hot towels; whole thing took about 20 mins and cost me a score; it was magnificent. Sorted my head out, and made me look freshness personified.

Very decent. Anywhere in Towun that does that?

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:57 - May 25 with 2785 viewshoppy

It's crafted, not just cut...

You may have just seen me on a bad hair day...

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 12:00 - May 25 with 2778 viewshoppy

on 11:46 - May 25 by _

How much did he charge for just the slapping you about a bit, and can that be paid by anyone?

on 12:00 - May 25 with 2769 views_

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:56 - May 25 by AdmiralFunge

I was at a festival a few years ago, coming down badly, and there was a bloke there who had a mobile barbers chair.

He did the full cutthroat shave with hot towels; whole thing took about 20 mins and cost me a score; it was magnificent. Sorted my head out, and made me look freshness personified.

Very decent. Anywhere in Towun that does that?

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 12:02 - May 25 with 2747 viewsAdmiralFunge

on 12:00 - May 25 by _

Yes Libby!

I'm gonna hit your recommendation up, good work.

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 12:05 - May 25 with 2731 viewsSarge

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:52 - May 25 by AdmiralFunge

I echo that second paragraph, completely.

Arguably the worst song ever written in the history of music.
Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 12:05 - May 25 with 2731 viewshype313

on 12:00 - May 25 by _

The lemon spray can smart though!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

on 12:09 - May 25 with 2714 views_

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 12:05 - May 25 by hype313

The lemon spray can smart though!

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 12:09 - May 25 with 2711 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 12:02 - May 25 by AdmiralFunge

Yes Libby!

Of the little images I have in my head from posting on here of people, I always had you down as a baldy for some reason

The avatars tend to sway me.

I always imagined Facters as looking like his one

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 12:10 - May 25 with 2707 viewshoppy

on 12:09 - May 25 by _

Doesn't that depend if the rohypnol has kicked in or not at that point?

on 12:11 - May 25 with 2699 views_

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 12:02 - May 25 by AdmiralFunge

Yes Libby!

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 12:13 - May 25 with 2688 viewsReuser_is_God

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:32 - May 25 by soupytwist

I go to the Mr Barber franchise in Braintree. They're really good, even for a late 40s bloke like me who doesn't really fit the demographic/target market. Gives me a 40 minute window into the world of today's yoot.

There's one in Ipswich so you could try that, might be owned by Darren Ambrose now I think of it.

Yeah & it's sh1t.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

on 12:15 - May 25 with 2673 views_

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 12:10 - May 25 by hoppy

Doesn't that depend if the rohypnol has kicked in or not at that point?

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 12:15 - May 25 with 2672 viewshoppy

on 12:11 - May 25 by _

The Gladstone is the sister pub to The Dove in Ipswich...

Talking of which, their beer festival is on at the moment. Sampled a few last night, and plenty more on the list still to be tried...

http://www.dovestreetinn.co.uk/pages/beerfestival.php

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024