Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich 11:26 - May 25 with 4297 viewsbluelagos

Looking for a someone who's good with the clippers...

Thx

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

on 12:18 - May 25 with 1348 views_

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 12:15 - May 25 by hoppy

The Gladstone is the sister pub to The Dove in Ipswich...

Talking of which, their beer festival is on at the moment. Sampled a few last night, and plenty more on the list still to be tried...

http://www.dovestreetinn.co.uk/pages/beerfestival.php

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 12:19 - May 25 with 1346 viewsGeoffSentence

JPA on Norwich Road more or less opposite Coes and the bridal shop.

£9, good cut, lovely friendly people.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 13:42 - May 25 with 1321 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

on 12:00 - May 25 by _

Only time I went in there, I walked out with hair far shorter than I asked for and a bald patch at the back

The hot towel and singing of ears and nose was lovely, but haven't been back since funnily enough

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 13:50 - May 25 with 1317 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:44 - May 25 by bluelagos

£12 for a hair cut? You off your tits?

Is that a lot? I pay c£10-12 weekly (and roughly once a month more for a complete trim)

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

on 14:14 - May 25 with 1304 views_

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 13:42 - May 25 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Only time I went in there, I walked out with hair far shorter than I asked for and a bald patch at the back

The hot towel and singing of ears and nose was lovely, but haven't been back since funnily enough

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 22:18 - May 25 with 1253 viewsbluelagos

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 11:57 - May 25 by hoppy

It's crafted, not just cut...

You may have just seen me on a bad hair day...

Went to barber's on south St Manningtree. £5. 5 mins. Jobs a goodun.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Any recommended cheap walk in barber in Ipswich on 23:06 - May 25 with 1229 viewsMichmar

Hone Barbers Selkirk, go and see Ross £10 for a top cut, went for the first time tonight very pleased, traditional barbers, good Chantry boy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024