Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I had a weird night in enemy territory last night 14:14 - May 25 with 4017 viewsLord_Lucan

Bloke I drink with in Norwich (Pint of wine Paul) was 50 and asked me along for a drink in The City. I didn't really want to go but thought I ought to. POWP is an ex Stein but we get on ok, we tolerate each other although we usually end up rowing.

Anyhoo I turn up last night and the gathering is an ex Stein fest, they knew who I was but were ok. One of them I already knew anyway and he was chain smoking spliffs, I couldn't understand a word he was talking about and he was talking to me all night! In the pub there were about 30 or 40 Mancs who were working down there, all lads, dressers. After a while a big hoo ha developed over the owner of the pool cue £5 deposit. For one moment I thought I would be toe to toe helping The Steins.

Thankfully it blew over but I guessed it would simmer all night so I made my excuses and left.

It was an uncomfortable evening.

On a positive not I ended up with some nice peri peri chicken
[Post edited 25 May 2017 17:55]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

on 14:19 - May 25 with 3955 views_

I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 14:25 - May 25 with 3922 viewsPendejo

on 14:19 - May 25 by _

You are under the age of 40 I'm guessing.

Back in the '80s there was a Luton footballing family called The Steins...

OK it was their firm and they had a graffiti legend across the back wall of the River End that read "Steins are go!"

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

on 14:28 - May 25 with 3903 views_

I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 14:25 - May 25 by Pendejo

You are under the age of 40 I'm guessing.

Back in the '80s there was a Luton footballing family called The Steins...

OK it was their firm and they had a graffiti legend across the back wall of the River End that read "Steins are go!"

I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 14:37 - May 25 with 3847 viewsLord_Lucan

on 14:19 - May 25 by _

Norwich firm from back in the day.

STEINS R GO

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

on 14:43 - May 25 with 3821 views_

I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 14:37 - May 25 by Lord_Lucan

Norwich firm from back in the day.

STEINS R GO

I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 15:17 - May 25 with 3722 viewsjeera

on 14:43 - May 25 by _

Probably pronounced 'narrrrty' around there.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 15:22 - May 25 with 3701 viewsDarth_Koont

All sounds very homoerotic.

Pronouns: He/Him

I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 15:27 - May 25 with 3665 viewschicoazul

God I haven't heard the term Steins in what feels like a million years.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 15:58 - May 25 with 3556 viewsLord_Lucan

I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 15:22 - May 25 by Darth_Koont

Well one of them is Greek

I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 15:58 - May 25 with 3555 viewstcblue

I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 15:22 - May 25 by Darth_Koont

I got all worked up for nothing, build up promising, zero end result. Lucan is the Uhlenbeek of the forum
I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 16:50 - May 25 with 3433 viewsLord_Lucan

I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 15:58 - May 25 by tcblue

I got all worked up for nothing, build up promising, zero end result. Lucan is the Uhlenbeek of the forum

Daft racist.

I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 17:49 - May 25 with 3323 viewsipswich78

And that's what I love about the English language...

"POWP is an ex Stein bet we get on ok, we tolerate each other although we usually end up rowing"

One would assume it means you end up in an argument, however with all the waterways around Norfolk maybe you finish the evening in a boat?

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 17:54 - May 25 with 3302 viewsLord_Lucan

I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 17:49 - May 25 by ipswich78

And that's what I love about the English language...

"POWP is an ex Stein bet we get on ok, we tolerate each other although we usually end up rowing"

One would assume it means you end up in an argument, however with all the waterways around Norfolk maybe you finish the evening in a boat?

RKD always struggled with Reading Road

I think he sill pronounces it as if it's in the book context.

I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 19:14 - May 25 with 3150 viewsLeoMuff

Nope , not a scooby what your on about.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

I had a weird night in enemy territory last night on 21:04 - May 25 with 2954 viewsBLUEBEAT

Cool story. Tell another one.

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024