Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
15:27 - May 25 with 4038 views_

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 15:35 - May 25 with 2932 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good fighting talk there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 15:41 - May 25 with 2901 viewsDarth_Koont

People blame the youth of today etc, but some of our older generation are an utter shambles.

All the small-minded arrogance of winning a war without actually fighting one plus they've surfed the social reforms and property market and now many want to deny that to the younger generations.

I'd lock them all up.

Pronouns: He/Him

on 15:50 - May 25 with 2855 views_

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 15:35 - May 25 by Swansea_Blue

Good fighting talk there.

on 15:52 - May 25 with 2834 views_

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 15:41 - May 25 by Darth_Koont

People blame the youth of today etc, but some of our older generation are an utter shambles.

All the small-minded arrogance of winning a war without actually fighting one plus they've surfed the social reforms and property market and now many want to deny that to the younger generations.

I'd lock them all up.

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 15:55 - May 25 with 2825 viewsCaptainObvious

WTF is wrong with people blowing up children or WTF is wrong with old people using un-pc terms to describe them? Best to keep things in perspective eh

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

on 15:57 - May 25 with 2815 views_

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 15:55 - May 25 by CaptainObvious

WTF is wrong with people blowing up children or WTF is wrong with old people using un-pc terms to describe them? Best to keep things in perspective eh

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 15:57 - May 25 with 2799 viewsTempus_Fugit

Didn't happen.
Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 15:57 - May 25 with 2800 viewschicoazul

Wow you really put her in her place.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 15:58 - May 25 with 2791 viewsReuser_is_God

Old person in making inappropriate comment shock

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

on 15:58 - May 25 with 2784 views_

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 15:57 - May 25 by Tempus_Fugit

Didn't happen.

on 15:59 - May 25 with 2774 views_

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 15:57 - May 25 by chicoazul

Wow you really put her in her place.

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 16:00 - May 25 with 2771 viewstcblue

Sounds like

/Drumroll

Virtue signalling problems
Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 16:01 - May 25 with 2765 viewsSwansea_Blue

on 15:50 - May 25 by _

I got cornered this morning on the bus. Either I was talking to a queen as she said her son was a prince and lived on a 50 ft yacht in the Med, or she was batsh*t crazy.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

on 16:01 - May 25 with 2762 views_

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 15:58 - May 25 by Reuser_is_God

Old person in making inappropriate comment shock

on 16:02 - May 25 with 2741 views_

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 16:00 - May 25 by tcblue

Sounds like

/Drumroll

on 16:04 - May 25 with 2734 views_

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 16:01 - May 25 by Swansea_Blue

I got cornered this morning on the bus. Either I was talking to a queen as she said her son was a prince and lived on a 50 ft yacht in the Med, or she was batsh*t crazy.

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 16:12 - May 25 with 2687 viewsGeoffSentence

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 16:01 - May 25 by Swansea_Blue

That's not a very big yacht, he must be a cr@p prince.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

on 16:30 - May 25 with 2624 views_

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 16:00 - May 25 by tcblue

Sounds like

/Drumroll

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 17:03 - May 25 with 2562 viewsfactual_blue

Benters has been cross-dressing again then?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 17:05 - May 25 with 2546 viewshype313

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 17:03 - May 25 by factual_blue

Benters has been cross-dressing again then?

That made me chuckle.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 17:21 - May 25 with 2489 viewsDarth_Koont

on 15:52 - May 25 by _

I thought that was the accepted response nowadays.

Maybe went a bit far, but I'd at least expect other older people to disown these comments.

Pronouns: He/Him

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 17:49 - May 25 with 2425 viewsfactual_blue

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 17:05 - May 25 by hype313

That made me chuckle.

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:20 - May 25 with 2359 viewsvapour_trail

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 15:55 - May 25 by CaptainObvious

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

on 11:08 - May 26 with 2084 views_

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 17:21 - May 25 by Darth_Koont

Maybe went a bit far, but I'd at least expect other older people to disown these comments.

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 11:20 - May 26 with 2063 viewsRyorry

Sweet old lady looking at the arrivals board in a confused manner... on 17:21 - May 25 by Darth_Koont

So you don't assume that the vast majority do disown them but simply don't think it necessary to say so publicly because they think that the vast majority of humans actually trust them enough to know such comments are down to crass individuals? I mean after all, no young or middle aged people have ever made stupid, racist or ageist comments have they?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024