Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song 18:19 - May 25 with 3625 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

like an oldskool one and you know the tune but can't think of the lyrics so you can't find it.

HELP!!!!!!
Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 18:22 - May 25 with 3616 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Starts of like with a guy just speaking then goes into the tune

Der der der der and its der der der der

I think the words "go by" might be in there somewhere

A good prize for the winner.
Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 18:24 - May 25 with 3607 viewsunbelievablue

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 18:22 - May 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

How oldskool?

I couldn't think of this tune for days until JakeITFC helped me out:

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 18:32 - May 25 with 3595 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 18:22 - May 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Utah Saints - Something Good

Poll: Best Football Song

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 18:57 - May 25 with 3549 viewsfactual_blue

or

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 19:03 - May 25 with 3550 viewsAdmiralFunge

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 18:32 - May 25 by RoyKeanesDog

Utah Saints - Something Good

Fcking tuuuuuuuuneeeee

This is perhaps even better

Sorry Joey, no idea what tune you're on about.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 19:17 - May 25 with 3527 viewsvapour_trail

Der der der der der

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 19:17 - May 25 with 3525 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 18:24 - May 25 by unbelievablue

How oldskool?

I couldn't think of this tune for days until JakeITFC helped me out:

nooooooooo
Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 19:24 - May 25 with 3507 viewsJakeITFC

Weak Become Heroes by the Streets?
Login to get fewer ads

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 19:44 - May 25 with 3485 viewsflimflam

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 20:05 - May 25 with 3452 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 19:24 - May 25 by JakeITFC

OLD OLD

Great chorus tune

Der Der Drt (then slowe) der der der der der
Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 20:10 - May 25 with 3441 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 19:24 - May 25 by JakeITFC

Surely he can't forget that.

Poll: Best Football Song

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 20:18 - May 25 with 3417 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 20:10 - May 25 by RoyKeanesDog

Surely he can't forget that.

It's like slow oldie poppy. Guy almost makes an announcement at the start then goes into the chorus. I am obviously doing a great job explaining it.
Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 20:57 - May 25 with 3382 viewsBinner

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 20:18 - May 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It's like slow oldie poppy. Guy almost makes an announcement at the start then goes into the chorus. I am obviously doing a great job explaining it.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 20:58 - May 25 with 3375 viewsGlasgowBlue

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 20:18 - May 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Pump Up the Volume?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 20:59 - May 25 with 3377 viewsMJallday

if you humm the tune into your iphone, it might recognise it.

siri does things like that

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 21:06 - May 25 with 3365 viewsGeoffSentence

Magical Mystery Tour?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 21:10 - May 25 with 3358 viewsFKA_tomtheblue

I doubt it's what you're thinking of, but this ticks those boxes

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none
Poll: TWTDs best couple?

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 21:12 - May 25 with 3348 viewsJakeITFC

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 21:10 - May 25 by FKA_tomtheblue

Yes, it's definitely that.

And what an absolute banger it is.
Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 21:12 - May 25 with 3347 viewsMJallday

its this

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 00:23 - May 26 with 3260 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 21:10 - May 25 by FKA_tomtheblue

THERE YA GO!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks was going crazy there
[Post edited 26 May 2017 0:24]
Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 01:32 - May 26 with 3222 viewsconnorscontract

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 00:23 - May 26 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

THERE YA GO!!!!!!!!!!

TWTD Hive Mind wins again! Great work Tom!

That's a particularly infectious tune.

If you want to cleanse your aural pallette afterwards, may I suggest my good friends:

Late night chillax music...
Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 01:37 - May 26 with 3214 viewsFKA_tomtheblue

Isn't it really annoying when you're trying to think of a song on 00:23 - May 26 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

THERE YA GO!!!!!!!!!!

What's my reward?

Other than the muso sense of self-satisfaction, obviously.

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none
Poll: TWTDs best couple?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024