Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? 19:06 - May 25 with 8735 viewsSitfcB

Me and my girlfriend are expecting a baby, due in December.

Can't believe it myself and I've known since the end of March!

Any words of advice/wisdom greatly received.

Excited and worried!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:07 - May 25 with 4249 viewsJ2BLUE

Good god. The world just gets darker.

Congrats.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:08 - May 25 with 4244 viewsJakeITFC

Go on sitters lad!
We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:08 - May 25 with 4232 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Blimey

Well in lad - congrats

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:09 - May 25 with 4231 viewsAdmiralFunge

Like you've ever had sex, you massive virgin etc etc

Well done Sitters, that's top news.

Advice? Get smashed now, basically.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:09 - May 25 with 4225 viewsvapour_trail

Congratulations sitters, excellent news pal. I don't know you from Adam by I'm sure you will be fine. My only advice would be trust your instinct.

Oh and buy little sitters plenty of shoes and just make sure it was you and not somebody near you.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:10 - May 25 with 4214 viewsMullet

Well done Sitters.

Wait until they're about 5 before taking them to a game.

Don't leave their booties on the porch.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:16 - May 25 with 4161 viewsbrogansnose

Congratulations Sitters, its nice to have some good news this week. Your World is about to be turned on its head though.

Enjoy every minute because it flashes past.
We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:18 - May 25 with 4134 viewsIllinoisblue

well that will impinge on your away days. What are you thinking??!!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:23 - May 25 with 4097 viewsSitfcB

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:18 - May 25 by Illinoisblue

well that will impinge on your away days. What are you thinking??!!

Ha I know.....will have to strap it to me!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:24 - May 25 with 4093 viewsWestSussexBlue

Congrats Sitters.
All the Best. Words of advice... When your little one arrives, Cherish every day with them Mate. One minute their new born then in a blink of an eye their 13 like our Son.
Time will fly by but it changes for the better. Much fun and love to be had.
We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:30 - May 25 with 4063 viewsSteve_M

Bloody hell, it only seems a few weeks ago you had a Roy Keane banner and were getting your foot stuck in a bin!

Many congratulations to you both.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:30 - May 25 with 4052 viewsITFC1983

Remember to put the Big Mac Sauce on before the lettuce!

Only kidding. All the best! My only advice is, sleep now while you can and also that a baby wipe will clean up almost any mess!

Seriously though feel free to PM as my boy is now 3 so it all pretty freshly burned into the memory!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:34 - May 25 with 4021 viewsFixed_It

Look at you all growed up now!
Congrats sitters - you'll love being a Dad!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:35 - May 25 with 4019 viewsitfcjoe

Congrats Sitters

As for advice - just muck in for the first 2 weeks then get back to work and normality!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:36 - May 25 with 4007 viewsNewcyBlue

Congratulations Sitters.

You're never going to sleep again.....

MrsNewcy is a midwife, if you have any questions about anything let me know.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:40 - May 25 with 3980 viewsIllinoisblue

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:30 - May 25 by Steve_M

Bloody hell, it only seems a few weeks ago you had a Roy Keane banner and were getting your foot stuck in a bin!

Many congratulations to you both.

Life comes at you fast. Really fast in this case

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:44 - May 25 with 3960 viewsReuser_is_God

Well done Sitters.

You'll spend the next 6 months worrying yourself silly but when they're here you'll wonder what all the fuss is about. Get stuck in straight away with the nappy changing etc, it becomes second nature after about 2 days!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:45 - May 25 with 3948 viewsReuser_is_God

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:36 - May 25 by NewcyBlue

Congratulations Sitters.

You're never going to sleep again.....

MrsNewcy is a midwife, if you have any questions about anything let me know.

My little one is 3 weeks old & I'm already beginning to think this 'never sleeping' thing is but of a myth!

Evans out

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:48 - May 25 with 3935 viewsitfcjoe

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:45 - May 25 by Reuser_is_God

My little one is 3 weeks old & I'm already beginning to think this 'never sleeping' thing is but of a myth!

Mine sleeps pretty well, the only thing I find is if you have a late night you just don't get the chance to catch up over the next few days like you normally would with a lay in, or early night or the like

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:50 - May 25 with 3915 viewsReuser_is_God

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:48 - May 25 by itfcjoe

Mine sleeps pretty well, the only thing I find is if you have a late night you just don't get the chance to catch up over the next few days like you normally would with a lay in, or early night or the like

I've been back at work this week so I've been doing the 11pm feed then the missus has done during the night, that works well for us as I'm a deep sleeper & don't get disrupted by her waking.

Evans out

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:50 - May 25 with 3913 viewsmonytowbray

Dress it as a taco.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:51 - May 25 with 3909 viewsGuthrum

Congratulations Sitters!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:52 - May 25 with 3896 views12th_Man

No more football for you. Congratulations

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:53 - May 25 with 3890 viewsfactual_blue

Keep tabs on the little un's shoes......

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:54 - May 25 with 3881 viewsNewcyBlue

We all like a bit of good news don't we.....? on 19:45 - May 25 by Reuser_is_God

It will happen.....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024