Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best places to go too when it's too hot? 22:49 - May 25 with 1182 viewsRentaghost

Cinema by a mile as nobody in there with the weather is so nice outside. Possibly an ice skating rink as a second choice.

Poll: Will the club pay a transfer fee before the season starts?

Best places to go too when it's too hot? on 23:45 - May 25 with 1142 viewsSuperfrans

I popped into the National Portrait Gallery this lunchtime, to check out Ed Sheeran's mahoosive head (a painting, obviously) and it was lovely and cool.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Best places to go too when it's too hot? on 12:10 - May 26 with 1082 viewsNo9

Find a shady tree where there is a bit of a breeze -
Best places to go too when it's too hot? on 13:50 - May 26 with 1043 viewsGeoffSentence

Best places to go too when it's too hot? on 12:10 - May 26 by No9

Find a shady tree where there is a bit of a breeze -

Yes, I can vouch for this. When it gets too hot on the sunbed to pretend to work any more, the shade of the apple tree hits the spot.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Best places to go too when it's too hot? on 13:54 - May 26 with 1033 viewssparks

Best places to go too when it's too hot? on 13:50 - May 26 by GeoffSentence

Yes, I can vouch for this. When it gets too hot on the sunbed to pretend to work any more, the shade of the apple tree hits the spot.

My basement music room😊

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Best places to go too when it's too hot? on 13:57 - May 26 with 1027 viewsSuperfrans

Best places to go too when it's too hot? on 13:54 - May 26 by sparks

My basement music room😊

I'm so glad I have a cool room too.

The front room in our house is north-west facing, so on hot days it remains almost entirely in shade. It's lovely.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Best places to go too when it's too hot? on 13:59 - May 26 with 1020 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wales. Never too hot over here.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024