Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC 10:46 - May 26 with 9002 viewsSuperfrans

...or, "left my mutual agreement".

Cue certain Tories on here suggesting this is some form of censorship. Really, my heart bleeds.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 08:47 - May 27 with 2858 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 13:52 - May 26 by Superfrans

I don't listen to her. I have her Twitter account blocked and muted too.

She lies, expresses extreme views for money and offers no debate.
She's not being censored. She's been sacked because she's a vile, hate-preaching racist.
The fact the same station continues to employ Nigel Farage highlights how far beyond the pale she is.

I don't follow her or read her paper so unsure what the fuss is all about. How does she lie/what has she said out of interest? I say this because if it winds you lot up it must be worthwhile knowing.

BOT

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 09:14 - May 27 with 2840 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I hate her.

But you know what? It's all an act. She says everything she does to get a reaction. She was on celebrity big brother a couple of years back and finished 2nd as she (for a few days) dropped the act. She became a normal human being. But as soon as someone said to her that she was showing a nice side to the public, she went back to saying things for a reaction. I don't think she believes everything she says but rather just to get the views online - something she never disputed when on Big Brother - 'if I don't say it harshly or bluntly, nobody would be interested in what I have to say'.

For me, the fact she says horrible stuff to get a reaction and to cause problems, actually makes her worse than if she was just misguided with her horrible views from her childhood.
[Post edited 27 May 2017 9:46]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 09:39 - May 27 with 2817 viewsbrogansnose

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 09:14 - May 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I hate her.

But you know what? It's all an act. She says everything she does to get a reaction. She was on celebrity big brother a couple of years back and finished 2nd as she (for a few days) dropped the act. She became a normal human being. But as soon as someone said to her that she was showing a nice side to the public, she went back to saying things for a reaction. I don't think she believes everything she says but rather just to get the views online - something she never disputed when on Big Brother - 'if I don't say it harshly or bluntly, nobody would be interested in what I have to say'.

For me, the fact she says horrible stuff to get a reaction and to cause problems, actually makes her worse than if she was just misguided with her horrible views from her childhood.
[Post edited 27 May 2017 9:46]

Agree it makes her worse. What a way to make a living, being willfully ignorant and obnoxious.
Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 09:43 - May 27 with 2814 viewsCoastalblue

I barely even know who she is, was she an Apprentice candidate at one time? Maybe I'll have to Google her, god bless Google as you age.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 12:45 - May 27 with 2775 viewsANNA3ROA

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 10:53 - May 26 by GlasgowBlue

Good she's an unpleasant and vile woman.

Not so sure you needed to make your final comment witch shows a certain type of prejudice on your make up.

Vile Which makes Nicola Sturgeon? The trouble with the Uk is Freedom of speech on radio is finished and she lost her job thanks to morons like James O'Brien liberal correct. This is the reason the UK is finished. Katie Hopkins should be a MP BECAUSE SHE TALKS THE TRUTH.
Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 13:27 - May 27 with 2746 viewsjaykay

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 12:45 - May 27 by ANNA3ROA

Vile Which makes Nicola Sturgeon? The trouble with the Uk is Freedom of speech on radio is finished and she lost her job thanks to morons like James O'Brien liberal correct. This is the reason the UK is finished. Katie Hopkins should be a MP BECAUSE SHE TALKS THE TRUTH.

must be true as YOU SAID IT IN CAPITALS

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 13:28 - May 27 with 2746 viewsHerbivore

U ok hun?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 13:32 - May 27 with 2742 viewsDarth_Koont

Haha! You are PRICELESS.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 13:47 - May 27 with 2715 viewsLankHenners

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 13:32 - May 27 by Darth_Koont

Haha! You are PRICELESS.

I must admit, one of my favourite types of internet mad is right-wing types complaining about 'liberals'/'lefties' etc. not liking 'someone who disagrees with them' whilst using vulgarities to slag off someone who they don't agree with.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 13:53 - May 27 with 2701 viewsnoggin

Oh dear.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 14:08 - May 27 with 2682 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Speaks the truth?

Is it the truth that all fat people are just 'lazy'?
Is it the truth that the Mahmood family were in fact 'terrorists' as she had wrongly claimed?
Is it the truth that the best thing to eradicate terrorism is a 'first solution' to Muslims?

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 14:41 - May 27 with 2648 viewsANNA3ROA

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 13:32 - May 27 by Darth_Koont

Haha! You are PRICELESS.

Nice Feedback
Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 14:43 - May 27 with 2647 viewsFreddy

Unpleasant vile woman, who likes the sound of her own voice
Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 14:44 - May 27 with 2642 viewsANNA3ROA

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 14:08 - May 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Speaks the truth?

Is it the truth that all fat people are just 'lazy'?
Is it the truth that the Mahmood family were in fact 'terrorists' as she had wrongly claimed?
Is it the truth that the best thing to eradicate terrorism is a 'first solution' to Muslims?

The truth hurts you?
Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 14:54 - May 27 with 2627 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 14:44 - May 27 by ANNA3ROA

The truth hurts you?

1) Some people are overweight through no fault of their own.

2) That family sued (successfully) for 150k before inviting her round for afternoon tea. They were in no way linked to terrorism and it was an error on Hopkins' part.

3) So you think the 'final solution' would be a good thing to happen to the Muslim population? Even she changed that afterwards knowing it would end her career.

Be very careful how you answer point 3.
[Post edited 27 May 2017 14:54]

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 15:20 - May 27 with 2603 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 14:54 - May 27 by The_Romford_Blue

1) Some people are overweight through no fault of their own.

2) That family sued (successfully) for 150k before inviting her round for afternoon tea. They were in no way linked to terrorism and it was an error on Hopkins' part.

3) So you think the 'final solution' would be a good thing to happen to the Muslim population? Even she changed that afterwards knowing it would end her career.

Be very careful how you answer point 3.
[Post edited 27 May 2017 14:54]

No comment ANNA3ROA?
[Post edited 27 May 2017 15:20]

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 15:22 - May 27 with 2595 viewsjas0999

Why does it depend upon your political beliefs? I would have thought most could see this was always going to happen. Makes no difference if you are Tory, Labour or Lib dem.
Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 15:37 - May 27 with 2575 viewsANNA3ROA

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 15:20 - May 27 by The_Romford_Blue

No comment ANNA3ROA?
[Post edited 27 May 2017 15:20]

So sorry I am watching a rugby match..No 3 be very careful how you answer ? Why this is a joke
Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 15:39 - May 27 with 2569 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 15:37 - May 27 by ANNA3ROA

So sorry I am watching a rugby match..No 3 be very careful how you answer ? Why this is a joke

So you are not going to answer

Fair enough

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 15:54 - May 27 with 2551 viewsANNA3ROA

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 15:39 - May 27 by The_Romford_Blue

So you are not going to answer

Fair enough

The truth hurts you again? A liberal correct person I think. No doubt a Tim Farron James O'Brien fan.
Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 15:57 - May 27 with 2548 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 15:54 - May 27 by ANNA3ROA

The truth hurts you again? A liberal correct person I think. No doubt a Tim Farron James O'Brien fan.

Yes or no.. do you agree with her comments that it would be a good thing for there to be a 'final solution' to Muslims?

Yes or no.. do you agree with her calling an innocent man a terrorist?

She got in trouble and had to remove both scenarios so there's no use in you defending her.

I just want two simple yes or no answers.

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 16:38 - May 27 with 2528 viewsANNA3ROA

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 15:57 - May 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Yes or no.. do you agree with her comments that it would be a good thing for there to be a 'final solution' to Muslims?

Yes or no.. do you agree with her calling an innocent man a terrorist?

She got in trouble and had to remove both scenarios so there's no use in you defending her.

I just want two simple yes or no answers.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo But Innocent Muslims do have a problem with culture change.
Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 16:43 - May 27 with 2521 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 16:38 - May 27 by ANNA3ROA

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo But Innocent Muslims do have a problem with culture change.

So earlier when I listed three examples and you said 'the truth hurts', it turns out you agree that them comments were in fact lies from her.

She is a nasty spiteful d1ckhead.

That's sh1te though isn't it? I know quite a few Muslims including my best mate and they all agree that something has to be done to stop terrorism. Idiots like you and her that try to put a portion of the blame on them is as much as the problem.

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 16:51 - May 27 with 2500 viewsANNA3ROA

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 16:43 - May 27 by The_Romford_Blue

So earlier when I listed three examples and you said 'the truth hurts', it turns out you agree that them comments were in fact lies from her.

She is a nasty spiteful d1ckhead.

That's sh1te though isn't it? I know quite a few Muslims including my best mate and they all agree that something has to be done to stop terrorism. Idiots like you and her that try to put a portion of the blame on them is as much as the problem.

you need help d1ckhead off yourself.
Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 16:53 - May 27 with 2499 viewsnoggin

Katie Hopkins has been canned by LBC on 16:38 - May 27 by ANNA3ROA

Of course you mean some muslims and not all? But what has that got to do with rommy's points?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024