Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously 16:31 - May 26 with 13683 viewsfeelingblue

King Crimson
Mothers of Invention
Captain Beefheart
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 13:05 - May 27 with 1217 viewsfeelingblue

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 13:02 - May 27 by NewcyBlue

U2

Apart from Achtung Baby, I'd agree. And he is a pompous tw4t.
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 13:16 - May 27 with 1206 viewsLord_Lucan

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 13:05 - May 27 by feelingblue

Apart from Achtung Baby, I'd agree. And he is a pompous tw4t.

Under duress I went to see them at Wembley, I think it was Zooropa tour or something like that.

What a tvvat that man is, constantly preaching to the crowd. At one point he rang Lady Di up on stage. She didn't answer.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:28 - May 27 with 1145 viewsBlue_Order

The Smiths? 😂

Chase yourselves. Neanderthals.
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 21:05 - May 27 with 1090 viewsBlueorder

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:41 - May 26 by uefacup81

Although there are those who believe that they are very much the band The Beatles could have been...

Thank you Mr Partridge!!
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 21:06 - May 27 with 1087 viewsWeWereZombies

I'm not sure if this is TWTD's daftest ever thread or TWTD's crappiest ever thread or just the biggest whoooosh to date......so why did I bother reading each post?
[Post edited 27 May 2017 21:45]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024