Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously 16:31 - May 26 with 13680 viewsfeelingblue

King Crimson
Mothers of Invention
Captain Beefheart
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 18:22 - May 26 with 3440 viewsblue_oyster

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 18:23 - May 26 with 3440 viewsfactual_blue

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 17:25 - May 26 by slump

Fleetwood Mac

Stunning until The Green Manalishi (With the Two Prong Crown), rubbish thereafter.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 18:37 - May 26 with 3418 viewssyntaxerror

Kasabian
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 18:40 - May 26 with 3412 viewsLord_Lucan

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 18:17 - May 26 by homer_123

Pink Floyd

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 18:46 - May 26 with 3398 viewsjaykay

any prog rock group
anything after 1970

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 18:47 - May 26 with 3399 viewsWarkystache

The whole Meat Loaf/Jim Steinman thing leaves me cold.

Crosby, Stills and Nash

The Sex Pistols

The Eagles

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 19:09 - May 26 with 3350 viewsfeelingblue

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 18:15 - May 26 by FrowsyArmLarry

Beefheart? Safe As Milk is a good album

Least bad!
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 19:10 - May 26 with 3345 viewsIllinoisblue

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 17:20 - May 26 by noggin

New Order.

say what now?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 19:11 - May 26 with 3346 viewsfeelingblue

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 18:47 - May 26 by Warkystache

The whole Meat Loaf/Jim Steinman thing leaves me cold.

Crosby, Stills and Nash

The Sex Pistols

The Eagles

CS&N another good shout. Why did Y bother with them?
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 19:26 - May 26 with 3329 viewsWestSussexBlue

Oasis
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 00:40 - May 27 with 3093 viewsnorth_stand77

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 17:25 - May 26 by slump

Fleetwood Mac

Noooooooo!
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 01:10 - May 27 with 3084 viewsStNeotsBlue

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:34 - May 26 by Steve_M

Abba.

A shocking decision. Made some of the most iconic pop songs of the last 40 or so years.

I'd say The KLF take the title, made a couple of decent singles, burnt a million golden nuggets, gave little to no credit to the artists who did the vocals , that Doctor Who inspired effort under another guise and were/are the most pretentious and condescending purveyors of pop music there has ever been.
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 02:29 - May 27 with 3058 viewsMelford

Don't diss the Captain, seriously. He was ***king visionary, a true artist. Trout Mask Replica is work of ***king genius. Plenty of decent stuff after that too.

Then he knocked the music on the head in the early 80's and became an abstract painter instead.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 07:21 - May 27 with 3025 viewsWD19

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 17:18 - May 26 by bobwya

U2 and Coldplay

Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 07:29 - May 27 with 3014 viewsJohnyJohnson

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:53 - May 26 by tcblue

Elbow

Meant to upvote not down! Elbow make me want to cringe, saw them at lattitude, what a waste of 30 mins of my life!
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 07:34 - May 27 with 3009 viewstiptreeblue

Status Quo = status cr*p
Simply Red = simply cr*p
UB40 = UB cr*ppy

There, i`ve said it and it`s off my chest
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 07:43 - May 27 with 3002 viewswitchdoctor

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 18:22 - May 26 by blue_oyster

🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉.....😂😂😂😂😂
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 07:48 - May 27 with 2999 viewsnoggin

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 07:34 - May 27 by tiptreeblue

Status Quo = status cr*p
Simply Red = simply cr*p
UB40 = UB cr*ppy

There, i`ve said it and it`s off my chest

Early UB40 was quality

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 07:49 - May 27 with 2997 viewsWD19

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 07:43 - May 27 by witchdoctor

🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉.....😂😂😂😂😂

Nobody in the crowd seemed to dislike it.
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 07:53 - May 27 with 2985 viewstrncbluearmy

Aerosmith, just fecking rubbish
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 07:54 - May 27 with 2983 viewstiptreeblue

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 07:48 - May 27 by noggin

Early UB40 was quality

before they were formed maybe, probably my least favourite of the lot to be honest
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 07:54 - May 27 with 2984 viewsHerbivore

UK wise I'd say Oasis, although Stone Roses was a good shout. US based there's plenty to choose from but I'll say Pearl Jam. Bloody awful.

On another note a few people have mentioned covers, if you've never seen it you need to YouTube Take That covering Smells Like Teen Spirit. It had to be seen to be believed.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 07:56 - May 27 with 2979 viewswitchdoctor

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 07:49 - May 27 by WD19

Nobody in the crowd seemed to dislike it.

you say that but......at the very beginning it looks like two kids fleeing in terror...and what's with the bird on 1.18?....looks like she's throwing up...on stage..😤...🤣🤣🤣
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 08:07 - May 27 with 2963 viewsMullet

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 07:54 - May 27 by Herbivore

UK wise I'd say Oasis, although Stone Roses was a good shout. US based there's plenty to choose from but I'll say Pearl Jam. Bloody awful.

On another note a few people have mentioned covers, if you've never seen it you need to YouTube Take That covering Smells Like Teen Spirit. It had to be seen to be believed.

Pearl Jam are fooking excellent. Vs is one of the best albums of its generation. You're wrong.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 08:13 - May 27 with 2948 viewsMullet

Kasabian are the obvious choice - sh1t riffs, and a bloke dressed like Vince Noir
Royal Blood are the first recent flash in the pan types that come to mind.
Coldplay - nursery rhymes for idiots.
Inspiral Carpets deserve a mention too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024