Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? 21:47 - May 26 with 4172 viewsDolly2.0

I'm sat in my attic wearing the black Eon away shirt, behind me hanging up is a !981 UEFA Cup winning pennant, and to my right is a 1978 FA Cup winners mirror.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 21:48 - May 26 with 2967 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 21:58 - May 26 with 2939 viewsSteve_M

I'm probably just nearer than the bookcase than the DVDs but it depends which direction I stretch.

Other than that a watercolour print of PR that I bought off TWTD years ago.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 22:00 - May 26 with 2931 viewsFtnfwest

Copy of wark on in the next room, signed by the great man
What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 22:02 - May 26 with 2924 viewsGeoffSentence

mug

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 22:04 - May 26 with 2915 viewsSitfcB

Wallet in my pocket.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 22:07 - May 26 with 2905 viewsSteve_M

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 22:02 - May 26 by GeoffSentence

mug

That's harsh.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 22:10 - May 26 with 2893 viewsDubtractor

Essential history of Ipswich Town book on book shelf to my left.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 22:12 - May 26 with 2889 viewsDanTheMan

Picture of Skuse holding up my "I was there when Cole Skuse scored" t-shirt.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 22:14 - May 26 with 2881 viewsWD19

A town version of this with my name and age on the back.

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 22:44 - May 26 with 2828 viewsAdmiralFunge

Awful Fat Bob ITFC tatt on left arm.

It's so bad.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 22:50 - May 26 with 2809 viewsxrayspecs

Alex Bruce signed shirt from Bobby Robson memorial game.

ITFC handbooks from 1930s to modern day.

TWTD.
What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 23:01 - May 26 with 2788 viewsstantheman

The Bobby Robson autobiography signed by the great man on my bookshelf.
What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 00:16 - May 27 with 2724 viewsgainsboroughblue

Tattoo.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 00:30 - May 27 with 2695 viewsnorth_stand77

Underneath my bed (I'm currently in it), is a box of memorabilia containing my FA Cup Final ticket, a scrapbook with newspaper cuttings and programmes etc of Towns cup run that year ( which my mum made for me and gave me on my 21st birthday!) And other bits and pieces.
What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 01:37 - May 27 with 2649 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My Ipswich mouse and mousemat for my laptop as i spend the next (and past hour) 2/3/4 hours studying the form for the horse racing tomorrow

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 05:25 - May 27 with 2593 viewsbluejake78

A framed Ipswich 78 rosette on my living room wall..Always cheers me up.
What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 06:09 - May 27 with 2578 viewsKilburnBlue

Men who made the Town

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 06:51 - May 27 with 2551 viewsBenters

My two old season tickets,plus a lovely little ITFC season ticket holder.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 06:55 - May 27 with 2545 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

TWTD on my iPhone screen

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 09:27 - May 27 with 2477 viewsmichaeldownunder

My new front door, painted Ipswich Town Blue with a No.1 town fan sticker in the window
What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 09:36 - May 27 with 2465 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Horse shoe on kitchen door.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 11:01 - May 27 with 2414 viewstextbackup

I literally live in Town training kit, or old ITFC shorts etc.
My comfy clobber, so that I'd say.

If not that, got a 1978 winners mirror on living room wall

If not that the training ground, 100 meters away

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 11:03 - May 27 with 2410 viewsSarge

Probably Ipswich, about 80 or so miles away.
What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 11:10 - May 27 with 2396 viewsLord_Lucan

Packet of blue rizzlas

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 11:18 - May 27 with 2388 viewsSuperTommySmith

Season ticket. Merch wise I got given a custom ITFC lego thing which is on a shelf near by
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024