Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum taking yet another gamble? 22:49 - May 26 with 6673 viewsArnieM

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/norwich-city-s-swoop-for-daniel-farke-

You have to seriously contemplate that ITFC may just be doing the right thing keeping McCarthy at the helm - playing style aside !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

No, what you are doing is..... on 17:16 - May 27 with 1751 viewsSteve_M

No, what you are doing is..... on 17:12 - May 27 by christiand

We'll see Bloots, I'll accept you'll bow down to my superior footballing knowledge if this does transpire? Don't all fans make up scenarios? I'm sure you've been guilty of it in the past too? I'm basing my reasons firmly on what MM has done previously. You can't argue that he does love a player he has managed before, the club don't like spending money - Henry and Kightly are both free agents - you work out the maths!

We've been linked with Karl Henry every bloody Summer that MM has been here. It didn't make sense four years ago when he was still good rather than washed up like he is now. I'm pretty confident that it won't happen.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Scum taking yet another gamble? on 17:21 - May 27 with 1747 viewsLord_Lucan

Scum taking yet another gamble? on 09:04 - May 27 by m14_blue

Whose fans do you think are more excited for next season though?

Yes it's a risk, yes it might not go well but I can't think of many clubs with less to look forward to than us at the moment.

I'd quite like us to take a gamble to be honest.

Same same. I think it is a very educated gamble - and he looks a dude.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So with your "superior footballing knowledge"..... on 17:30 - May 27 with 1738 viewsBloots

We'll see Bloots, I'll accept you'll bow down to my superior footballing knowledge if this does transpire? Don't all fans make up scenarios? I'm sure you've been guilty of it in the past too? I'm basing my reasons firmly on what MM has done previously. You can't argue that he does love a player he has managed before, the club don't like spending money - Henry and Kightly are both free agents - you work out the maths!

.....you can tell me how many of his ex players he's signed in the last 3 years.

Go on, you know you want to sunshine.

I dare you.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

So with your "superior footballing knowledge"..... on 18:08 - May 27 with 1721 viewschristiand

So with your "superior footballing knowledge"..... on 17:30 - May 27 by Bloots

.....you can tell me how many of his ex players he's signed in the last 3 years.

Go on, you know you want to sunshine.

I dare you.

Foley - 2016, S Hunt - 2015 and SEB- 2014 that's three for a start off the top of my head. It's not in the last 3 seasons, its about his whole time here - so I won't include Berra and Stearman

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Hunt and SEB both joined in 2013..... on 18:19 - May 27 with 1709 viewsBloots

So with your "superior footballing knowledge"..... on 18:08 - May 27 by christiand

Foley - 2016, S Hunt - 2015 and SEB- 2014 that's three for a start off the top of my head. It's not in the last 3 seasons, its about his whole time here - so I won't include Berra and Stearman

....."superior footballing knowledge indeed".

Clown.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Hunt and SEB both joined in 2013..... on 23:58 - May 27 with 1649 viewschristiand

Hunt and SEB both joined in 2013..... on 18:19 - May 27 by Bloots

....."superior footballing knowledge indeed".

Clown.

Ditto!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Scum taking yet another gamble? on 00:06 - May 28 with 1644 viewsm14_blue

Scum taking yet another gamble? on 17:21 - May 27 by Lord_Lucan

Same same. I think it is a very educated gamble - and he looks a dude.

Looks that way.

I get that it's a risk but I spend all day at work playing the percentages and being cautious. Football is what I do to escape all that, it should be about hope, dreams, excitement and having fun.

Precious little prospect of that with town at the minute.

Oh well, at least we've still got beer.
No, what you are doing is..... on 01:39 - May 28 with 1634 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

There's nothing wrong with making predictions based on what you perceive to be trends, however it's a bit silly to get pre-emptively upset about things that haven't happened, and quite probably won't

There's also nothing wrong in people pointing out the flaws in your predictions either, such as the fact we haven't signed 2 of MM's ex players in a single window in at least the last 3 years

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

No, what you are doing is..... on 17:35 - May 29 with 1472 viewsnshearman1

No, what you are doing is..... on 01:39 - May 28 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

There's nothing wrong with making predictions based on what you perceive to be trends, however it's a bit silly to get pre-emptively upset about things that haven't happened, and quite probably won't

There's also nothing wrong in people pointing out the flaws in your predictions either, such as the fact we haven't signed 2 of MM's ex players in a single window in at least the last 3 years

Once again a thread has gone down a tangential cup-de-sac. Norwich have been far-sighted in appointing a manager who could take them to another level - a risk, but something this Town management will never be brave enough to take.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024