Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) 04:00 - May 27 with 2927 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If anyone is interested, I quite fancy a horse running at York and have backed it each way at 22/1

York 3:50 - Caspian Prince

5f on fast ground is his absolute ideal as he showed when winning the fastest race there is last season - the Epsom Dash (which is 5f downhill)

Had a bad draw on reappearance at Chester but I think is possibly too good for these on this ground.

I've done him also in some doubles and trebles but he's a nice each way price I think hence putting him up on here.

Before someone says I post too much about horse racing and betting, this is the first horse I've put up since the Grand National.. and you all know how that went
[Post edited 27 May 2017 6:00]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 04:35 - May 27 with 2879 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My 8 ITV selections if anyone is interested:
[Post edited 27 May 2017 4:38]

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 07:37 - May 27 with 2794 viewstiptreeblue

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 04:35 - May 27 by The_Romford_Blue

My 8 ITV selections if anyone is interested:
[Post edited 27 May 2017 4:38]

Surely that should read if they all win? lol
I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 07:51 - May 27 with 2765 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 07:37 - May 27 by tiptreeblue

Surely that should read if they all win? lol

No I'm 100% confident in all 8..

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 07:52 - May 27 with 2761 viewstiptreeblue

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 07:51 - May 27 by The_Romford_Blue

No I'm 100% confident in all 8..

Good luck with that
I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 09:07 - May 27 with 2693 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 07:52 - May 27 by tiptreeblue

Good luck with that

Who needs luck

2m written in the stars bud

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 09:15 - May 27 with 2684 viewsBenters

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 09:07 - May 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Who needs luck

2m written in the stars bud

One of my mates won £852 the other week on a football accumaltor,not bad for £1 is it !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 09:20 - May 27 with 2674 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 09:15 - May 27 by Benters

One of my mates won £852 the other week on a football accumaltor,not bad for £1 is it !

Great stuff

I saw a picture of a bet on twitter the other day from a Sunderland fan who was in the away end at hull for their game.

He had Sunderland to win 2-0 with Billy Jones to score the 1st goal.. 1250/1

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 09:43 - May 27 with 2642 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 09:20 - May 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Great stuff

I saw a picture of a bet on twitter the other day from a Sunderland fan who was in the away end at hull for their game.

He had Sunderland to win 2-0 with Billy Jones to score the 1st goal.. 1250/1

Took me a little while but I've found it for ya Benters:

Login to get fewer ads

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 09:45 - May 27 with 2641 viewsJ2BLUE

So you don't bother tipping us your nap, just the 22/1 horse which will come 7th?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 09:47 - May 27 with 2635 viewsBenters

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 09:43 - May 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Took me a little while but I've found it for ya Benters:

Blimey !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 09:49 - May 27 with 2634 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 09:45 - May 27 by J2BLUE

So you don't bother tipping us your nap, just the 22/1 horse which will come 7th?

Caspian prince each way at a quarter the odds is 5.4/1 if he places

The nap is 7/2

Plus.. if I'm going to tip something, 7/2 is a bit short for that

I have a bit of info on a greyhound running at Romford tonight but he's going to go off at 4/1 estimated price. Info from the owner whos expecting a big run. Trap 6 in the 8:17.

I don't do graded racing really and it's not on tv but if I remember, I might stick something on it. Purely based on the owner saying he fancies it

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 09:51 - May 27 with 2628 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 09:47 - May 27 by Benters

Blimey !

Madness ain't it

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 09:58 - May 27 with 2609 viewsTownly

I never back the gee gees (roulette for me = more or less even chance) but I've had a tenner each way on this horse (Sky are down to 20-1) based upon your revelation of the hours you have spent studying form.

If enough runners remain then Sky are paying out first five.
I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 10:01 - May 27 with 2597 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 09:58 - May 27 by Townly

I never back the gee gees (roulette for me = more or less even chance) but I've had a tenner each way on this horse (Sky are down to 20-1) based upon your revelation of the hours you have spent studying form.

If enough runners remain then Sky are paying out first five.

I always spend 3-5 hours studying the form of the Saturday races

If you think that's a lot, I spend approximately 8 hours for the Friday Romford dogs card over the course of two nights (the Wednesday and Thursday before). I'm well in profit for Romford greyhounds.

Horse racing and football is harder though I think

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 14:00 - May 27 with 2485 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Shower of rain scheduled in york minutes before the race which would not help Caspian Prince out at all

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 14:47 - May 27 with 2447 viewsBluebell

"I quite fancy a horse"

I assume it's a good looking horse. Do you ever fancy sheep or cows.
I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 14:50 - May 27 with 2443 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 14:47 - May 27 by Bluebell

"I quite fancy a horse"

I assume it's a good looking horse. Do you ever fancy sheep or cows.

I knew it would be you that would come out with that BB

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 14:57 - May 27 with 2435 viewsBluebell

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 14:50 - May 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I knew it would be you that would come out with that BB

I told you yesterday I only do thought provoking posts.
I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 15:48 - May 27 with 2375 viewsJ2BLUE

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 14:57 - May 27 by Bluebell

I told you yesterday I only do thought provoking posts.

Very true, we all thought 'is it time to put her on ignore?'

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 15:54 - May 27 with 2369 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The thunderstorm 2 minutes before the start really fecked his chances

Though he looked like placing until being chopped off near the line. Lucky not to have fell

I fancy a horse tomorrow (today technically) on 17:34 - May 27 with 2276 viewsbluebare

that didn't work
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024