Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting! 07:07 - May 27 with 5932 viewsBergholtBru

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/map-of-terror-attacks-in-europe.122991

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Interesting! on 07:12 - May 27 with 5381 viewshomer_123

Suggest you bother to read....it's actually in the thread!

https://www.cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/terrorism-immigration-risk-ana

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Interesting! on 08:14 - May 27 with 5277 viewsElderGrizzly

Also false, but there you go. Almost like it's a made up map? Where are all those terror attacks shown in the UK on that map?

Poland took in 11,000 refugees from countries like Libya, Syria etc in 2015 & 2016 btw...
Interesting! on 08:56 - May 27 with 5222 viewsFtnfwest

Interesting! on 08:14 - May 27 by ElderGrizzly

Also false, but there you go. Almost like it's a made up map? Where are all those terror attacks shown in the UK on that map?

Poland took in 11,000 refugees from countries like Libya, Syria etc in 2015 & 2016 btw...

They'd already made a bit of room for them to be fair
Interesting! on 09:07 - May 27 with 5205 viewsSwansea_Blue

I love how someone is using a novel as evidence! Marvellous stuff.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Interesting! on 10:05 - May 27 with 5158 viewsBlueBadger

Interesting! on 07:12 - May 27 by homer_123

Suggest you bother to read....it's actually in the thread!

https://www.cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/terrorism-immigration-risk-ana

Let's not bring facts into this now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Interesting! on 10:16 - May 27 with 5146 viewsDarth_Koont

You've had an absolute shocker here.

Pronouns: He/Him

Interesting! on 10:21 - May 27 with 5132 viewsfeelingblue

I don't remember a terrorist attack on Heligoland. Are there a lot of immigrants there?

And what was the great big red terrorist attack in Bristol?
Interesting! on 10:27 - May 27 with 5109 viewsconnorscontract

Interesting! on 10:21 - May 27 by feelingblue

I don't remember a terrorist attack on Heligoland. Are there a lot of immigrants there?

There was a huge explosion on Heligoland, and video evidence:

[Post edited 27 May 2017 11:04]
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting! on 10:30 - May 27 with 5100 viewsmanchego

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/17/world/mapping-isis-attacks-around-the-world/
Interesting! on 10:31 - May 27 with 5099 viewsconnorscontract

Bristol? Some bloke drove an ice cream van into the museum a few years back. It was all over the news.

Oh, it was Banksy, and he had permission.
[Post edited 27 May 2017 11:05]
Interesting! on 10:45 - May 27 with 5070 viewsJ2BLUE

Interesting! on 10:16 - May 27 by Darth_Koont

You've had an absolute shocker here.

It does lack the intelligence and cutting edge logical analysis of his usual posts.
[Post edited 27 May 2017 10:46]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Interesting! on 10:54 - May 27 with 5049 viewsBergholtBru

Interesting! on 10:45 - May 27 by J2BLUE

It does lack the intelligence and cutting edge logical analysis of his usual posts.

Coming from the "splitter" who suddenly loves Corbyn.

Interesting! on 10:56 - May 27 with 5042 viewsBlueBadger

Interesting! on 10:45 - May 27 by J2BLUE

It needed an editorial from the Daily sport or Stephen Yaxley-Lennon to really give it gravitas.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Interesting! on 11:05 - May 27 with 5012 viewsJ2BLUE

Interesting! on 10:54 - May 27 by BergholtBru

Coming from the "splitter" who suddenly loves Corbyn.

Suddenly? Go back to the first leader election he won. I was cheering him on all the way.

I've taken a while to find my real beliefs in life, no question. In part, I must admit, my beliefs have changed because my life hasn't turned out the way I expected. Even if everything suddenly fell into place for me I still wouldn't vote anything other than Labour.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Interesting! on 11:27 - May 27 with 4988 viewsBergholtBru

Interesting! on 11:05 - May 27 by J2BLUE

Suddenly? Go back to the first leader election he won. I was cheering him on all the way.

I've taken a while to find my real beliefs in life, no question. In part, I must admit, my beliefs have changed because my life hasn't turned out the way I expected. Even if everything suddenly fell into place for me I still wouldn't vote anything other than Labour.

Whose life has, mine certainly hasn`t but I`m not complaining. Doesn`t mean I`d go and support a terrorist sympathising traitor!!

Interesting! on 11:32 - May 27 with 4980 viewsThisIsMyUsername

What was the one that happened in the middle of the North Sea?

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Interesting! on 12:35 - May 27 with 4911 viewsfeelingblue

Interesting! on 11:32 - May 27 by ThisIsMyUsername

What was the one that happened in the middle of the North Sea?

I put that down as Heligoland, because I assumed, perhaps wrongly, that even the most moronic terrorist wouldn't blow up water.
Interesting! on 12:55 - May 27 with 4870 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Interesting! on 12:35 - May 27 by feelingblue

I put that down as Heligoland, because I assumed, perhaps wrongly, that even the most moronic terrorist wouldn't blow up water.

Ah I'm with you...

Just googled it and it looks like a prime target for terrorism.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Interesting! on 14:25 - May 27 with 4803 viewsBlueBadger

Interesting! on 11:27 - May 27 by BergholtBru

Whose life has, mine certainly hasn`t but I`m not complaining. Doesn`t mean I`d go and support a terrorist sympathising traitor!!

Really?

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/405666/no-subject/#0

Lest we all forget, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a man who once praised up Anders Brevik and who's gang provided him with inspiration.

Not sure what you'd call someone who praises up foreign terrorists with a nice line in maziism, but I'm pretty sure it ain't 'patriotic'.
[Post edited 27 May 2017 14:34]

Interesting! on 16:15 - May 27 with 4736 viewsmrshallisfit

Bergholt Bruce really is as dumb as a bag of spanners isn't he.
Interesting! on 16:29 - May 27 with 4712 viewsmonytowbray

Interesting! on 11:05 - May 27 by J2BLUE

Don't listen to the fool. Politics isn't like supporting a football team. Smart people evaluate their position all the time as they bother to investigate and read what's on offer.

Thick people pick a party and stick with it, usually cutting their noses off in spite of their faces.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Interesting! on 16:33 - May 27 with 4708 viewsmonytowbray

Interesting! on 11:27 - May 27 by BergholtBru

What you should actually be posting right now...

"Oh, it's not actually accurate data? I can't believe I've fell for fake news! Silly me! Won't be doing that again. Sorry for wasting everyone's time, I'm glad I now know the facts and I can use this knowledge to my advantage when assessing the world in the future. Thanks TWTD. U DA BEZT! <3"

...Go on, say it, you know it's the right thing to do.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Interesting! on 16:40 - May 27 with 4683 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Interesting! on 16:29 - May 27 by monytowbray

Don't listen to the fool. Politics isn't like supporting a football team. Smart people evaluate their position all the time as they bother to investigate and read what's on offer.

Thick people pick a party and stick with it, usually cutting their noses off in spite of their faces.

I agree

I'm still evaluating the facts, manifestos etc and shall make my decision nearer the time

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Interesting! on 16:58 - May 27 with 4650 viewsjaykay

i must be thick then,as i have stuck with labour since 1970.i go by core values and what the party stand for.the people i dont like are,the ones who say he or she dont look like a leader and wont vote for them.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Interesting! on 17:02 - May 27 with 4633 viewsm14_blue

Couldn't agree more.

Although I did like "cutting off their noses in spite of their faces" line, tickled me for some reason.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024