Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hate crime 'doubles' after incident 12:45 - May 27 with 1644 viewsGromheort

Shame to see people falling into the trap and reacting how the terrorists want...
Hate crime 'doubles' after incident on 12:56 - May 27 with 1618 viewsThisIsMyUsername

It's because a lot of people aren't very clever.

The same people who were allowed to take part in important decisions such as the EU referendum.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Hate crime 'doubles' after incident on 13:07 - May 27 with 1583 viewsfeelingblue

There are quite a few on here who do not understand that!
Hate crime 'doubles' after incident on 13:08 - May 27 with 1576 viewsSteve_M

Although it is worth noting the overall numbers here (28 versus 56) are quite small to draw any meaningful conclusion from. The overwhelming response from the people of Manchester and beyond has been far more heart-warming.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Hate crime 'doubles' after incident on 13:08 - May 27 with 1577 viewsElderGrizzly

Just a burnt door according to some on here...
Hate crime 'doubles' after incident on 13:14 - May 27 with 1550 viewsjas0999

Hate crime 'doubles' after incident on 12:56 - May 27 by ThisIsMyUsername

It's because a lot of people aren't very clever.

The same people who were allowed to take part in important decisions such as the EU referendum.

Indeed, it's likely to be the same folk who the day after the country voted to leave the EU, taunted so called foreigners and told them they had to go home.
Hate crime 'doubles' after incident on 13:58 - May 27 with 1489 viewsGromheort

Hate crime 'doubles' after incident on 13:08 - May 27 by Steve_M

Although it is worth noting the overall numbers here (28 versus 56) are quite small to draw any meaningful conclusion from. The overwhelming response from the people of Manchester and beyond has been far more heart-warming.

Good point. Being a miserably blighter though, that is a significant increase and I'm sure the real figure is substantially higher.
Hate crime 'doubles' after incident on 14:04 - May 27 with 1481 viewsnoggin

Hate crime 'doubles' after incident on 13:58 - May 27 by Gromheort

Good point. Being a miserably blighter though, that is a significant increase and I'm sure the real figure is substantially higher.

I wonder how limited the brain activity of such bigots must be. It's a bit like petrol bombing the homes of random tv presenters because Jimmy Saville was a wrongun.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Hate crime 'doubles' after incident on 14:12 - May 27 with 1457 viewsfactual_blue

Hate crime 'doubles' after incident on 14:04 - May 27 by noggin

I wonder how limited the brain activity of such bigots must be. It's a bit like petrol bombing the homes of random tv presenters because Jimmy Saville was a wrongun.

Good analogy, although clearly Piers Morgan would be a legitimate exception.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Hate crime 'doubles' after incident on 14:42 - May 27 with 1415 viewsBlueBadger

Hate crime 'doubles' after incident on 13:07 - May 27 by feelingblue

There are quite a few on here who do not understand that!

In all fairness, other things they also fail to understand include automatic doors, reading books without pictures in and that crayons aren't actually food.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024