Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson 15:53 - May 27 with 51405 viewsnoggin

I can't do links but
News coming from America of a double murder on a train. Apparently two people have been murdered on a train, for defending a muslim. The muslim was ordered off the train and the two samaritans had their throats cut.
Tweet from Tommy Robinson "The religion of peace again" He's not just a nasty racist, he's stupid too.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tommy Robinson on 10:24 - May 29 with 1801 viewsBergholtBru

Tommy Robinson on 10:14 - May 29 by The_Romford_Blue

His family wish him to be religious but he isn't.

The only one he follows is not eating pork.

If asked, he's a Muslim. But not really.

Derby I'm on Cliffs Of Moher at 10/1 antepost and Glencadem glory (my st Leger fancy) at 40s. The oaks I'm going to and like Coronet at 8/1. I will be doing a preview for both days. There's two horses running in the handicaps Friday that I will be placing a decent bet on. One of them, in the investec mile is currently 6/1 but I'm awaiting the other bookies giving a price. Shutter Speed was my antepost oaks bet but she is going to France instead. Not a lot on though. Will play Coronet for about £15 at 8/1 to £135 which would be nice. I expect the two handicap horses to be my main bets Friday though.

Really looking forward to it. I went last year to the oaks and it was great.

Yes, I was at the Oaks last year, will give it a miss this year as it was a bit crowded ( Derby worse no doubt ) and train journey to Tatt Corner is a bit of a drag. Might go to Royal Ascot one of the days but will wait and see weather f/c as will go in Silver Ring ( as it used to be called ) and not much cover there.
Just harping back, I`m sure your mate is a thouroughly decent guy so don`t take too much notice of some of my rants on here. I just get wound up by some of the more arrogant, self-rightious on here and like to have a pop back. Looking forward to your previews. Rhoddedendron looks pretty solid to me.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Tommy Robinson on 10:30 - May 29 with 1787 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tommy Robinson on 10:24 - May 29 by BergholtBru

Yes, I was at the Oaks last year, will give it a miss this year as it was a bit crowded ( Derby worse no doubt ) and train journey to Tatt Corner is a bit of a drag. Might go to Royal Ascot one of the days but will wait and see weather f/c as will go in Silver Ring ( as it used to be called ) and not much cover there.
Just harping back, I`m sure your mate is a thouroughly decent guy so don`t take too much notice of some of my rants on here. I just get wound up by some of the more arrogant, self-rightious on here and like to have a pop back. Looking forward to your previews. Rhoddedendron looks pretty solid to me.

I've said this in the past but I'll say it again... even though you share the same views as some people on here that I don't like, and I disagree with some of what you say, I don't think you say anything out of genuine nastiness at all. Asides from your views on this, you've come across as a nice chap to me.

Misguided anger perhaps as I'm sure if you met my mate you would agree he is a top lad. Like a lot of Muslims and indeed the population from all religions.

Not too much value playing at 5/4 though and Coronet still has a potential star quality about her so I'll plump for her. The favourite will be tough to beat as she's clearly classy but it'll be a messy race and, unlike Minding last year, can she overcome trouble in running and overcome stamina doubts to win?

Journey v Hawkbill (possibly) v Highland Reel in the Coronation Cup should be a good one too. An extra group 1 on the card which is nice.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Tommy Robinson on 12:26 - May 29 with 1729 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 10:08 - May 29 by The_Romford_Blue

I have a positive view on him and his speeches - 16
I have a negative view on him and his speeches - 3
I have no opinion on him and his speeches - 1
I don't know who he is - 1

Not going well Crunchie is it?
[Post edited 29 May 2017 10:25]

But you seem to off gotten rather side tracked here the person the man who is Tommy robinsion is not my issue here...neither is his past or what he happens to believe in...my issue is what he had the guts to stand up and say outside that mosque....anyone what ever race colour creed or whatever political or racist view could of said it....i wouldn't care as long as it was said....its a shame no one with the power to do anything about will ever say it....so I'm glad someone has...who says it doesn't matter...so revel in your poll.
Tommy Robinson on 12:29 - May 29 with 1713 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson on 12:26 - May 29 by crunchie1978

But you seem to off gotten rather side tracked here the person the man who is Tommy robinsion is not my issue here...neither is his past or what he happens to believe in...my issue is what he had the guts to stand up and say outside that mosque....anyone what ever race colour creed or whatever political or racist view could of said it....i wouldn't care as long as it was said....its a shame no one with the power to do anything about will ever say it....so I'm glad someone has...who says it doesn't matter...so revel in your poll.

Third time of asking- tell us the key thing he said which resonates with you and you think we should all take note of.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Tommy Robinson on 12:29 - May 29 with 1712 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 09:56 - May 29 by The_Romford_Blue

No.

But blaming the entire population of Muslims absolutely does.

I've just watched that clip again....he doesn't say he blames the entire Muslim population...in fact there was a Muslim standing next to him who agrees with him.
Tommy Robinson on 12:30 - May 29 with 1710 viewsMullet

Tommy Robinson on 12:26 - May 29 by crunchie1978

In fairness you never got back to me either.

Tommy making money off of the death of kids is a good thing?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Tommy Robinson on 12:35 - May 29 with 1697 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 12:29 - May 29 by sparks

Third time of asking- tell us the key thing he said which resonates with you and you think we should all take note of.

All of what he's saying us and policitans should take note off but the main thing that resonates with me is he doesn't want his children being murdered...id like to be able to let my children go places without the fear of them not returning.
Tommy Robinson on 12:37 - May 29 with 1690 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson on 12:35 - May 29 by crunchie1978

All of what he's saying us and policitans should take note off but the main thing that resonates with me is he doesn't want his children being murdered...id like to be able to let my children go places without the fear of them not returning.

None of us want children being murdered. Thats trite.

What position does he take that you think is not patently obvious, and which you think is right and important?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson on 12:40 - May 29 with 1683 viewsnoggin

How is that controversial? Isn't that what everyone wants?
[Post edited 29 May 2017 12:50]

Tommy Robinson on 12:43 - May 29 with 1666 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson on 12:40 - May 29 by noggin

How is that controversial? Isn't that what everyone wants?
[Post edited 29 May 2017 12:50]

Its telling that people on here who are supportive of this nasty bigot robinson, are unwilling or unable to say what position it is they share with him, beyond the blindingly obvious that we all agree with.

Tommy Robinson on 12:43 - May 29 with 1665 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 12:30 - May 29 by Mullet

In fairness you never got back to me either.

Tommy making money off of the death of kids is a good thing?

Why are you digressing just to further your argument?
I don't care about Tommy Robinson
If he's making money off this( which he says he isn't) its deplorable and sickening.
Do you not agree with anything he said in that speech....if it was someone else saying that...would you agree with any of it?
Tommy Robinson on 12:44 - May 29 with 1648 viewsHerbivore

All of the political leaders have expressed similar sentiments about not wanting children to be killed. It's very obviously something everyone agrees on. I'm struggling to see why you think that's a unique point he's making.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tommy Robinson on 12:45 - May 29 with 1657 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson on 12:43 - May 29 by crunchie1978

If he's making money off this( which he says he isn't) its deplorable and sickening.
Do you not agree with anything he said in that speech....if it was someone else saying that...would you agree with any of it?

Please tell us what point he makes you are asking us to agree with.

5th time of asking.

Tommy Robinson on 12:51 - May 29 with 1640 viewsMullet

Tommy Robinson on 12:43 - May 29 by crunchie1978

I'm not digressing at all. You tried to dissect my initial post, then conveniently ignored the response. You're not the only one who's done it then waited for the safety in numbers in fairness.

You think he's making no money from this? His "media" is in no way generating ad revenue, further paid gigs spreading his hate etc? He went straight up to Manchester with an error-laden, nasty, idiot-baiting, hate-filled agenda to exploit a tragedy and a city grieving. All to raise his profile and secure further exposure/income.

I agree with and want nothing to do with what he has to say, because he's a proven liar who can't use his real name as it detracts from his act.

If you go back through you'll see my views. His actions this week sicken and offend me. It's not welcome here as the response from Mancunians has shown. I hope the rest of the country sees that.

Tommy Robinson on 12:52 - May 29 with 1635 viewsBenters

Tommy Robinson on 12:29 - May 29 by crunchie1978

I've just watched that clip again....he doesn't say he blames the entire Muslim population...in fact there was a Muslim standing next to him who agrees with him.

Dont spoil it for him.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Tommy Robinson on 12:53 - May 29 with 1626 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 12:45 - May 29 by sparks

Please tell us what point he makes you are asking us to agree with.

5th time of asking.

Would you like me to Break it down into bullet points for You? It's the whole speech there's not one single point it's all of it...it resonates with the people I know...with the discussions I have with my friend's...at work...in site canteens...in the pub...i don't think I know anyone who would argue against the fact that what he said needed saying.
Tommy Robinson on 12:54 - May 29 with 1619 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson on 12:52 - May 29 by Benters

Dont spoil it for him.

Perhaps you could answer Sparks' question then buh.

Tommy Robinson on 12:55 - May 29 with 1599 viewsHerbivore

Tommy Robinson on 12:53 - May 29 by crunchie1978

Would you like me to Break it down into bullet points for You? It's the whole speech there's not one single point it's all of it...it resonates with the people I know...with the discussions I have with my friend's...at work...in site canteens...in the pub...i don't think I know anyone who would argue against the fact that what he said needed saying.

If it's so obvious then name it. So far you've only been willing to name that you agree with him about not wanting children killed. Every politician has said similar. So what is Tommy saying that's different that you agree with?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tommy Robinson on 12:57 - May 29 with 1597 viewssparks

No. I'm inviting you to explain the best biggest most resonant position, so we can understand what it is you are saying he has right and resonates with you, rather than having to deal with deliberate vagueness.

Just a sentence or two- explaining the best example of a position he takes or statement he makes which you think reasonable people ought to agree with, or which makes really good sense.

6th time of asking.

Tommy Robinson on 12:58 - May 29 with 1582 viewsDarth_Koont

Is it the whole "It's OK to hate muslims and brown people" vibe?

Pronouns: He/Him

Tommy Robinson on 12:58 - May 29 with 1589 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 12:51 - May 29 by Mullet

I'm not digressing at all. You tried to dissect my initial post, then conveniently ignored the response. You're not the only one who's done it then waited for the safety in numbers in fairness.

You think he's making no money from this? His "media" is in no way generating ad revenue, further paid gigs spreading his hate etc? He went straight up to Manchester with an error-laden, nasty, idiot-baiting, hate-filled agenda to exploit a tragedy and a city grieving. All to raise his profile and secure further exposure/income.

I agree with and want nothing to do with what he has to say, because he's a proven liar who can't use his real name as it detracts from his act.

If you go back through you'll see my views. His actions this week sicken and offend me. It's not welcome here as the response from Mancunians has shown. I hope the rest of the country sees that.

You obviously clearly have a view on him....i don't at all what so ever...i just have a view on what he said that's my point...put a mask on him cover up the stone island badge....then do you agree with any of it?
Tommy Robinson on 13:02 - May 29 with 1566 viewsMullet

Tommy Robinson on 12:58 - May 29 by crunchie1978

You obviously clearly have a view on him....i don't at all what so ever...i just have a view on what he said that's my point...put a mask on him cover up the stone island badge....then do you agree with any of it?

I've made that perfectly clear repeatedly.

You've not, after telling me I was wrong pages ago. You've also not condemned his exploitation of deaths and fear to do so. In fact you seem to believe he's doing this all for free and should be commended for it.

You tell me what he's said there that I'm missing and should agree with this convicted criminal who doesn't live here, doesn't know the area, the people or what he's talking about.

Tommy Robinson on 13:11 - May 29 with 1534 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 12:58 - May 29 by Darth_Koont

Is it the whole "It's OK to hate muslims and brown people" vibe?

No its a enough is enough vibe...im not or anyone I know our rasists...where do you draw the line before something drastic needs to happen...is not blowing our children up and trying to cut the head of our soilders in the streets enough...or perhaps you and other people on here could tell me what attroicty it would take for you to take a less liberal stance on this matter?
Tommy Robinson on 13:13 - May 29 with 1523 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 12:57 - May 29 by sparks

No. I'm inviting you to explain the best biggest most resonant position, so we can understand what it is you are saying he has right and resonates with you, rather than having to deal with deliberate vagueness.

Just a sentence or two- explaining the best example of a position he takes or statement he makes which you think reasonable people ought to agree with, or which makes really good sense.

6th time of asking.

The amount of isis soilders that come from a 2 mile radius of that mosque!
Discuss!
Tommy Robinson on 13:13 - May 29 with 1522 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson on 13:11 - May 29 by crunchie1978

No its a enough is enough vibe...im not or anyone I know our rasists...where do you draw the line before something drastic needs to happen...is not blowing our children up and trying to cut the head of our soilders in the streets enough...or perhaps you and other people on here could tell me what attroicty it would take for you to take a less liberal stance on this matter?

What stance do you think should be taken? 7th time of asking.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024