Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson 15:53 - May 27 with 51402 viewsnoggin

I can't do links but
News coming from America of a double murder on a train. Apparently two people have been murdered on a train, for defending a muslim. The muslim was ordered off the train and the two samaritans had their throats cut.
Tweet from Tommy Robinson "The religion of peace again" He's not just a nasty racist, he's stupid too.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tommy Robinson on 13:39 - May 28 with 3161 viewstractordownsouth

Tommy Robinson on 07:57 - May 28 by BergholtBru

Got to get out marching mate. Seriously, TR left the EDL because of the racist element in it. I can`t see anything that he has said or done that is racist and am waiting for somewone to show me!!

He said to Mo Farah that the Muslim travel suspension was acceptable because " his Somalian brothers are backwards barbarics."

Seriously, people like this need to realise that by posting hate-filled comments on Facebook, YouTube etc. they are simply adding fuel to the fire of terrorism. ISIS and other such organisations recruit disillusioned young Muslims and use anti-Islam content posted on social media to help stoke hatred towards the West and fuel their poisonous interpretation of the ideology. Whilst this is in no way excusing the vile actions of terrorists, I feel that people need to understand that pragmatism is the way forward with trying to tackle this issue - claiming there is a 'war against Islam' is exactly what these horrid groups want.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tommy Robinson on 14:16 - May 28 with 3119 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Tommy Robinson on 13:39 - May 28 by tractordownsouth

He said to Mo Farah that the Muslim travel suspension was acceptable because " his Somalian brothers are backwards barbarics."

Seriously, people like this need to realise that by posting hate-filled comments on Facebook, YouTube etc. they are simply adding fuel to the fire of terrorism. ISIS and other such organisations recruit disillusioned young Muslims and use anti-Islam content posted on social media to help stoke hatred towards the West and fuel their poisonous interpretation of the ideology. Whilst this is in no way excusing the vile actions of terrorists, I feel that people need to understand that pragmatism is the way forward with trying to tackle this issue - claiming there is a 'war against Islam' is exactly what these horrid groups want.

While I don't agree at all with this sort of talk, and I know a couple of somalians who are both lovely trustworthy friends, we have come to a real low if you should expect people to kill if you upset them.
Tommy Robinson on 14:22 - May 28 with 3105 viewsDarth_Koont

Tommy Robinson on 14:16 - May 28 by FrowsyArmLarry

While I don't agree at all with this sort of talk, and I know a couple of somalians who are both lovely trustworthy friends, we have come to a real low if you should expect people to kill if you upset them.

But people do kill if you upset them - it's been happening since the dawn of mankind.

The pragmatic approach is not to provoke violence and to try and put aside differences - the differences are cosmetic anyway and largely up to which side you are on.

Of course I'm not talking about the terrorists and war-mongers - they're lost - but those who provide recruits, support and fund them.

Pronouns: He/Him

Tommy Robinson on 14:40 - May 28 with 3088 viewsimsureazzure

Tommy Robinson on 11:49 - May 28 by Herbivore

The bomber's parents live in Libya, he was spending time with them by all accounts. He was expressing extreme views before spending time in Libya so I'm not sure how banning anyone coming from Libya and Syria addresses the problem.

"The bomber's parents live in Libya, he was spending time with them by all accounts"

All accounts? Are you really sure about that?
Tommy Robinson on 16:53 - May 28 with 3025 viewsBergholtBru

This article makes a lot of sense to me in that, as I have said before, the entire Muslim community needs to play a role in tackling extremism :-
http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/810186/we-are-creating-vacuum-wh

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Tommy Robinson on 16:54 - May 28 with 3018 viewsHerbivore

Tommy Robinson on 16:53 - May 28 by BergholtBru

This article makes a lot of sense to me in that, as I have said before, the entire Muslim community needs to play a role in tackling extremism :-
http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/810186/we-are-creating-vacuum-wh

The Muslim community reported him to the authorities.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tommy Robinson on 17:03 - May 28 with 3009 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tommy Robinson on 10:21 - May 28 by Benters

My church bells were ringing out in the village this morn,i can see and hear it from my house.

Now how many of those who attneded church this morn,will go on to kill ?

I reckon most will be going out with friends and family,or just spending time with their family.

Its not in our makeup to act like the 'Radical Muslim' .

And how many in mosques will go on to kill?

0.0001%

I've been away from the board today but the TGM are coming across awful here.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Tommy Robinson on 17:12 - May 28 with 2991 viewsJ2BLUE

Tommy Robinson on 10:04 - May 28 by Benters

Dont be soft lad churches and Blighty go together !

A minority of Christians have abused children though. How can we allow churches to stand? We must ban Christianity.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson on 17:38 - May 28 with 2963 viewsANNA3ROA

Tommy Robinson on 11:40 - May 28 by taximan

i am an atheist

all religion is nonsense

the current threat is from radicalised muslims

if christians start blowing up innocents, they can be dealt with then

fair enough ?

your view is obviously biased though isn't it ?

Agree. Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins are true Brits and its need someone like them to speak out. go on youtube watch Tommy Robinson main speech at oxford union before calling him a racist.
Tommy Robinson on 17:40 - May 28 with 2961 viewsJ2BLUE

Tommy Robinson on 17:38 - May 28 by ANNA3ROA

Agree. Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins are true Brits and its need someone like them to speak out. go on youtube watch Tommy Robinson main speech at oxford union before calling him a racist.

Katie Hopkins is a true Brit? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're trolling.

Truly impaired.

Tommy Robinson on 17:43 - May 28 with 2950 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tommy Robinson on 17:38 - May 28 by ANNA3ROA

LOL

I'd say that the way they act, the hate that they preach, the racist undertones in their speeches and the people they attract (you and Taxi for example) suggests that they are as far away from Brits and the Great British values that we have in this country (tolerance, diversity, togetherness, etc) as possible.

Tommy Robinson on 17:44 - May 28 with 2946 viewsJ2BLUE

Tommy Robinson on 17:43 - May 28 by The_Romford_Blue

LOL

I'd say that the way they act, the hate that they preach, the racist undertones in their speeches and the people they attract (you and Taxi for example) suggests that they are as far away from Brits and the Great British values that we have in this country (tolerance, diversity, togetherness, etc) as possible.

Great post.

Truly impaired.

Tommy Robinson on 17:59 - May 28 with 2927 viewstaximan

Tommy Robinson on 17:43 - May 28 by The_Romford_Blue

LOL

thanks for the mention

we are all entitled to an opinion

the tolerance, diversity, togetherness approach is not really working out that well, particularly for the families of the manchester attack victims, but you seem to think that the lighting of a few candles, the singing of song or two, a vigil here and there, and everything is great

i disagree
Tommy Robinson on 18:21 - May 28 with 2904 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson on 17:59 - May 28 by taximan

thanks for the mention

the tolerance, diversity, togetherness approach is not really working out that well, particularly for the families of the manchester attack victims, but you seem to think that the lighting of a few candles, the singing of song or two, a vigil here and there, and everything is great

i disagree

How do you know its not working well ? What have you got to compare it with?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Tommy Robinson on 19:06 - May 28 with 2858 viewstaximan

Tommy Robinson on 18:21 - May 28 by sparks

How do you know its not working well ? What have you got to compare it with?

because the radical muslims are still attacking the uk
Tommy Robinson on 19:08 - May 28 with 2847 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson on 19:06 - May 28 by taximan

Attacking their own country you mean?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tommy Robinson on 19:09 - May 28 with 2847 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tommy Robinson on 17:59 - May 28 by taximan

thanks for the mention

i disagree

You are entitled to your opinion.

And I am entitled to strongly disagree with it.

I personally believe your attitude towards the entire Muslim race and putting some portion of blame on innocent people like my best mate or Newcy's colleague on board his boat is a disgrace. They hate the c*** that did what he did last week as much as the rest of us.

Tommy Robinson on 19:19 - May 28 with 2827 viewsANNA3ROA

Tommy Robinson on 19:06 - May 28 by taximan

Go to LUTON and find out, Tommy Robinson home town please watch the Oxford Union speech on youtube before judgement I think some muslims are a problem and agree with Tommy Robinson.
Tommy Robinson on 19:24 - May 28 with 2810 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tommy Robinson on 19:19 - May 28 by ANNA3ROA

Go to LUTON and find out, Tommy Robinson home town please watch the Oxford Union speech on youtube before judgement I think some muslims are a problem and agree with Tommy Robinson.

'Some' Muslims are a problem.

'Some' Christians are a problem.

'Some' Atheists are a problem.

'Some' Hindus are a problem.

'Some' racists on a football message board are a problem.

Some. Some. Some. Some. Some.

Tommy Robinson on 19:29 - May 28 with 2791 viewstcblue

Rommy, as our resident young adult on here you have no idea how much it warms my heart to see young altruism. I hope you're representative of your generation at large, because if so we'll have much less of the problems we currently have, as exhibited by some of the less worldly, more cynical elders here.
Tommy Robinson on 19:31 - May 28 with 2776 viewsANNA3ROA

Tommy Robinson on 19:24 - May 28 by The_Romford_Blue

'Some' Muslims are a problem.

'Some' Christians are a problem.

'Some' Atheists are a problem.

'Some' Hindus are a problem.

'Some' racists on a football message board are a problem.

Some. Some. Some. Some. Some.

Yessss But Only Muslims are radicalised to do evil acts
Tommy Robinson on 19:32 - May 28 with 2776 viewsjeera

Tommy Robinson on 19:19 - May 28 by ANNA3ROA

Of course 'some' muslims are a problem.

When on earth did this become a revelation? We know that.

You don't need to agree with his absurd rhetoric to think that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tommy Robinson on 19:33 - May 28 with 2766 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tommy Robinson on 19:29 - May 28 by tcblue

Rommy, as our resident young adult on here you have no idea how much it warms my heart to see young altruism. I hope you're representative of your generation at large, because if so we'll have much less of the problems we currently have, as exhibited by some of the less worldly, more cynical elders here.

I had to google what 'altruism' means there.

Thanks.

Tommy Robinson on 19:34 - May 28 with 2764 viewsjeera

Tommy Robinson on 19:31 - May 28 by ANNA3ROA

Yessss But Only Muslims are radicalised to do evil acts

Don't be ridiculous.

There's still KKK in the world for pity's sake.

There's still nazis.

There's radicalised Christians who turn up at people's funerals with banners.

What on earth are you talking about?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tommy Robinson on 19:40 - May 28 with 2736 viewsANNA3ROA

Tommy Robinson on 19:34 - May 28 by jeera

Don't be ridiculous.

There's still KKK in the world for pity's sake.

There's still nazis.

There's radicalised Christians who turn up at people's funerals with banners.

What on earth are you talking about?

Don't be ridiculous. Say that in Manchester or London,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024