Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson 15:53 - May 27 with 51412 viewsnoggin

I can't do links but
News coming from America of a double murder on a train. Apparently two people have been murdered on a train, for defending a muslim. The muslim was ordered off the train and the two samaritans had their throats cut.
Tweet from Tommy Robinson "The religion of peace again" He's not just a nasty racist, he's stupid too.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tommy Robinson on 15:55 - May 27 with 11167 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Yeah I saw the link on twitter to him being corrected

Racist C**T. I'm not sure there's anyone in the public eye I despise more

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Tommy Robinson on 15:59 - May 27 with 11133 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson on 15:55 - May 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Yeah I saw the link on twitter to him being corrected

Racist C**T. I'm not sure there's anyone in the public eye I despise more

No need to apologise for speaking the truth.

Tommy Robinson on 16:04 - May 27 with 11116 viewsLankHenners

And, like he's done in the past, deleted it when it finally dawned on him that he was being so incredibly thick.

Problem is, he appeals to people so full of hatred that they are blinded to any other views and cry 'you don't like him because he tells it like it is' when questioned.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Tommy Robinson on 16:14 - May 27 with 11078 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson on 16:04 - May 27 by LankHenners

And, like he's done in the past, deleted it when it finally dawned on him that he was being so incredibly thick.

Problem is, he appeals to people so full of hatred that they are blinded to any other views and cry 'you don't like him because he tells it like it is' when questioned.

I quite enjoyed Bergolt earlier on telling us he wasn't the sort of person to follow traitors and terrorist sympathisers, forgetting that he's quite fond of Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, praiser and inspiration for Anders Brevik.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tommy Robinson on 20:11 - May 27 with 10822 viewstaximan

his rebel media stuff on you tube is great

check out his clips outside a court, muslim gangs up on rape charges against young english girls
Tommy Robinson on 20:16 - May 27 with 10797 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tommy Robinson on 20:11 - May 27 by taximan

check out his clips outside a court, muslim gangs up on rape charges against young english girls

I saw one with him on St. George's day with a man and woman. The three of them plus the camera crew were antagonising and harassing the community they were in which was a strong Muslim area. Handing out crosses and leaflets and questioning why they are Muslims. After about 3-5 minutes of walking with little reaction, they started blocking the people from walking past to question them, antagonise them and provoke them.

These are ordinary Muslims he was trying to wind up

That's why I think he's a c***

Tommy Robinson on 20:18 - May 27 with 10781 viewsMullet

He came straight to Manchester to stir up trouble and make money through exposure. He's a deceitful fraud who preys on ignorance and fear.

The whole "Tommy Robinson" persona is proof enough of that.

Why is that so great exactly? Surely we should be concerned with what goes on inside court? Why is he not concerned with the countless crimes committed by non-Muslims against everyday Brits?

The day after he just "discovered" this mosque which is a hotbed of Muslim fundamentalism? 2 miles in Manchester can take you from council houses to millionaires and back again.

He's a lying snake and he used the death of kids this week to further his career. That shows what kind of man he is.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Tommy Robinson on 20:20 - May 27 with 10759 viewsNewcyBlue

Does he also do clips outside courts for the white people that are in court for rape?

Genuine question.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson on 20:21 - May 27 with 10750 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tommy Robinson on 20:20 - May 27 by NewcyBlue

Does he also do clips outside courts for the white people that are in court for rape?

Genuine question.

No he doesnt

Or if he does, someone I follow deliberately only retweets the Muslim ones.

The titles of the clips are pretty bad as well

Tommy Robinson on 20:24 - May 27 with 10732 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson on 20:20 - May 27 by NewcyBlue

Genuine question.

Rape by white men is not as serious an offence as rape by muslims, apparently.

Tommy Robinson on 20:26 - May 27 with 10715 viewsElderGrizzly

Tommy Robinson on 16:04 - May 27 by LankHenners

He's currently out on a suspended sentence too.

I've seen a few Town fans who appear to worship the ground he walks on this week on Twitter. When you challenge them and point out what he has done and stands for, they play the PC card 🙄.
Tommy Robinson on 20:27 - May 27 with 10703 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tommy Robinson on 20:26 - May 27 by ElderGrizzly

I've seen a few Town fans who appear to worship the ground he walks on this week on Twitter. When you challenge them and point out what he has done and stands for, they play the PC card 🙄.

I know the exact fan you mean

I follow him too and he's the one retweeting all that sh1t

Tommy Robinson on 20:31 - May 27 with 10675 viewsNewcyBlue

The other day there was a thread about a supposed list of 3000 extremists. I am sure people fail to recognise that people like this Tommy Robinson twunt are considered to be extremists too... Or is the list reserved for people with brown skin only? I can't keep up.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Tommy Robinson on 20:41 - May 27 with 10627 viewsjeera

Tommy Robinson on 20:31 - May 27 by NewcyBlue

The other day there was a thread about a supposed list of 3000 extremists. I am sure people fail to recognise that people like this Tommy Robinson twunt are considered to be extremists too... Or is the list reserved for people with brown skin only? I can't keep up.

This ^

Indeed.

Etc.

Balls.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tommy Robinson on 20:42 - May 27 with 10613 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson on 20:41 - May 27 by jeera

This ^

Indeed.

Etc.

Balls.

God save the queen.

Tommy Robinson on 20:52 - May 27 with 10560 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tommy Robinson on 20:42 - May 27 by noggin

God save the queen.

Rule Britannia

Tommy Robinson on 20:53 - May 27 with 10555 viewsLankHenners

Yes, have come across a few of our own proudly stating how great he is for 'saying what other people are afraid to say'.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Tommy Robinson on 20:56 - May 27 with 10534 viewsElderGrizzly

Tommy Robinson on 20:53 - May 27 by LankHenners

Yes, have come across a few of our own proudly stating how great he is for 'saying what other people are afraid to say'.

Most people wouldn't consider saying it, because it is racist, hatred based nonsense.

There's a reason he has the criminal record he does have and it's not for standing up for the normal people!
Tommy Robinson on 20:57 - May 27 with 10525 viewsjeera

Incredible isn't it.

I'd always hoped people I know didn't say those things because they considered them stupid.

Alas, one or two just hadn't come forward.

Off they can feck now though.

Tommy Robinson on 20:57 - May 27 with 10525 viewsHerbivore

It's hilarious really the way that people like Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins and (most worryingly) Donald Trump are perceived by stupid people and bigots to be honest and authentic. They 'tell it like it is' and aren't afraid to speak the truth, apparently, despite the fact that they frequently say things that are demonstrably false.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tommy Robinson on 20:59 - May 27 with 10506 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson on 20:57 - May 27 by Herbivore

It's hilarious really the way that people like Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins and (most worryingly) Donald Trump are perceived by stupid people and bigots to be honest and authentic. They 'tell it like it is' and aren't afraid to speak the truth, apparently, despite the fact that they frequently say things that are demonstrably false.

Snowflake

Tommy Robinson on 21:14 - May 27 with 10441 viewsjeera

Tommy Robinson on 23:36 - May 27 with 10227 viewsBlueBadger

stephen Yaxley Lennon is a fan of foreign nazi Ander Brevik. Now, I may be a little behind the times here, but I'm pretty sure that expressing a love for foreign nazis with a predilection for acts of terror is at best, a bit iffy.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Tommy Robinson on 23:41 - May 27 with 10207 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson on 20:24 - May 27 by noggin

Rape by white men is not as serious an offence as rape by muslims, apparently.

Back in the good old days these girls would have been abused by good solid English perverts.

Tommy Robinson on 23:44 - May 27 with 10194 viewsartsbossbeard

Tommy Robinson on 20:18 - May 27 by Mullet

He came straight to Manchester to stir up trouble and make money through exposure. He's a deceitful fraud who preys on ignorance and fear.

The whole "Tommy Robinson" persona is proof enough of that.

Why is that so great exactly? Surely we should be concerned with what goes on inside court? Why is he not concerned with the countless crimes committed by non-Muslims against everyday Brits?

The day after he just "discovered" this mosque which is a hotbed of Muslim fundamentalism? 2 miles in Manchester can take you from council houses to millionaires and back again.

He's a lying snake and he used the death of kids this week to further his career. That shows what kind of man he is.

Tommy, get your people to speak to my people and let's make it happen.

Yes, I've been drinking. All day in fact, but I'd love it, love it for me and you to go toe to toe.

I need to recover from unintentionally doing the splits playing backyard badminton but, he'll yeah, I'm ready.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024