Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) 17:37 - May 27 with 1942 viewsLord_Lucan

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:38 - May 27 with 1933 viewsBluebell

1.0 to Arsenal.
I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:39 - May 27 with 1931 viewsfactual_blue

Arsenal one up.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:40 - May 27 with 1929 viewsMullet

As you're also on the internet I reckon you probably can yeah

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:40 - May 27 with 1927 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:38 - May 27 by Bluebell

1.0 to Arsenal.

Yea. Up the arse.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Roflcopter (n/t) on 17:42 - May 27 with 1902 viewsBloots

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:40 - May 27 by Mullet

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:42 - May 27 with 1901 viewsfactual_blue

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:40 - May 27 by Mullet

You forget LL dissolves into even more of an incompetent wreck when on any form if transport.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:42 - May 27 with 1897 viewsLord_Lucan

I'd like to know the feeling of the game smart arse.

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:43 - May 27 with 1887 viewsJ2BLUE

Celtic won 2-1 with a late winner. Aberdeen were unlucky. You could tell it was a Scottish cup final. The quality was poor which made it quite entertaining.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

And you think this is the best place..... on 17:45 - May 27 with 1872 viewsBloots

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:42 - May 27 by Lord_Lucan

I'd like to know the feeling of the game smart arse.

....to gather informed football opinion?

You'd get a better idea on Mumsnet.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:45 - May 27 with 1872 viewsBluebell

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:40 - May 27 by Lord_Lucan

Yea. Up the arse.

Not today, thank you.
I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:46 - May 27 with 1864 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:45 - May 27 by Bluebell

Not today, thank you.

More of a Sunday thing?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

And you think this is the best place..... on 17:47 - May 27 with 1847 viewsLord_Lucan

And you think this is the best place..... on 17:45 - May 27 by Bloots

....to gather informed football opinion?

You'd get a better idea on Mumsnet.

I'm waiting for 12th mans view on the game.

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:50 - May 27 with 1829 viewsJohnny_Boy

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:46 - May 27 by J2BLUE

More of a Sunday thing?

Sore winners
I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:52 - May 27 with 1819 viewsJohnny_Boy

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:43 - May 27 by J2BLUE

Celtic won 2-1 with a late winner. Aberdeen were unlucky. You could tell it was a Scottish cup final. The quality was poor which made it quite entertaining.

Dons were close to getting that bloody 2nd goal.
Like you said, really unlucky.
I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:53 - May 27 with 1809 viewsITFC_Forever

Chelsea should be 3-0 down.

As it is they're 1-0 down.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 17:58 - May 27 with 1794 viewsWD19

Ther are some late middle-aged freaks with stuffed toys inexplicably jammed up their tops dicking about in front of he cameras and playing no heed to the football.

I hope that gives you a flavour.
I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 18:01 - May 27 with 1782 viewsBlue_Order

Imagine if there were actual apps or websites that gave you updates on football matches.

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 18:07 - May 27 with 1767 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 18:01 - May 27 by Blue_Order

Imagine if there were actual apps or websites that gave you updates on football matches.

FFS

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 18:08 - May 27 with 1758 viewsMullet

I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 18:07 - May 27 by Lord_Lucan

FFS

Close.

BBC are a safe bet for this sort of thing.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

And you think this is the best place..... on 18:10 - May 27 with 1753 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

And you think this is the best place..... on 17:47 - May 27 by Lord_Lucan

I'm waiting for 12th mans view on the game.

'What's that they are lifting? Have we ever won one of those?'

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

And you think this is the best place..... on 18:14 - May 27 with 1723 viewsWD19

And you think this is the best place..... on 18:10 - May 27 by The_Romford_Blue

'What's that they are lifting? Have we ever won one of those?'

I am sure he is smart enough to google it and see that the 'Blues' won the FA Cup in the 1980's against Spurs.
I'm on a train. Can I get cup final updates please. (n/t) on 18:20 - May 27 with 1699 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

After a season of denial, Marcos Alonso has remembered that he is Marcos Alonso.
And you think this is the best place..... on 20:19 - May 27 with 1587 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

And you think this is the best place..... on 18:14 - May 27 by WD19

I am sure he is smart enough to google it and see that the 'Blues' won the FA Cup in the 1980's against Spurs.

Oi - I know our history

1978 Osborne 1-0 v Arsenal

Year before Spurs as I always tell my uncle

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

And you think this is the best place..... on 20:44 - May 27 with 1555 viewsNewcyBlue

And you think this is the best place..... on 20:19 - May 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Oi - I know our history

1978 Osborne 1-0 v Arsenal

Year before Spurs as I always tell my uncle

I think it was 12th boy he was referring to....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

And you think this is the best place..... on 20:45 - May 27 with 1545 viewsnoggin

And you think this is the best place..... on 18:14 - May 27 by WD19

We should have done in 81

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024