Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is the best ref I've seen in ages 19:00 - May 27 with 2789 viewsMullet

Excellent decision again.

Moses is an utter clown, and I hope that does them in.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 19:04 - May 27 with 2760 viewsJ2BLUE

Diving in a cup final...disgrace. It's a shame he can't be banned for 10 games.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 19:12 - May 27 with 2730 viewsJohnhoz

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 19:04 - May 27 by J2BLUE

Diving in a cup final...disgrace. It's a shame he can't be banned for 10 games.

It's good that he was caught and great that kids will have seen him cheat and get sent off

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 20:01 - May 27 with 2644 viewsScuzzer

I'll give you that sending off decision....but the ref is not the best I have seen in ages...the first goal was offside, handball, offside again and then he overrules the linesman...very poor reffing.

Established 1968

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 20:04 - May 27 with 2628 viewssundaze

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 20:01 - May 27 by Scuzzer

I'll give you that sending off decision....but the ref is not the best I have seen in ages...the first goal was offside, handball, offside again and then he overrules the linesman...very poor reffing.

It may have been handball, but Sanchez was not offside. Ramsey was offside but not interfering with play.
This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 20:11 - May 27 with 2609 viewsMullet

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 20:01 - May 27 by Scuzzer

Not according to the rules or what a referee is supposed to do.

He clearly took the advice of the lino and checked what he saw against his own view, which is what a good ref does rather than handing responsibility to his assistant when it suits.

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 20:28 - May 27 with 2572 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I too thought he was the best ref I've seen in ages

Calm, controlled and he gave over 5.5 bookings, over 11 corners and under 3.5 goals. Cha ching
[Post edited 27 May 2017 20:32]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 20:30 - May 27 with 2559 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 20:28 - May 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I too thought he was the best ref I've seen in ages

Calm, controlled and he gave over 5.5 bookings, over 11 corners and under 3.5 goals. Cha ching
[Post edited 27 May 2017 20:32]

Apart from the under 3 goals bit, yes.
This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 20:32 - May 27 with 2544 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 20:30 - May 27 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Apart from the under 3 goals bit, yes.

Under 3.5 goals I meant

I'll edit that to clarify

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 21:23 - May 27 with 2482 viewsHoppersblue10

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 20:04 - May 27 by sundaze

It may have been handball, but Sanchez was not offside. Ramsey was offside but not interfering with play.

How can Ramsey not be interfering with play when he is around the edge of the 6 yard box and moving towards the ball but changing his mind at the last second,that must have been in the keepers view, therefore interfering with play?

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 21:51 - May 27 with 2433 viewspeterleeblue

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 21:23 - May 27 by Hoppersblue10

How can Ramsey not be interfering with play when he is around the edge of the 6 yard box and moving towards the ball but changing his mind at the last second,that must have been in the keepers view, therefore interfering with play?

Agreed its a total nonsense and I'm a ref!
This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 22:46 - May 27 with 2358 viewsScuzzer

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 20:11 - May 27 by Mullet

Not according to the rules or what a referee is supposed to do.

He clearly took the advice of the lino and checked what he saw against his own view, which is what a good ref does rather than handing responsibility to his assistant when it suits.

So what is the point of a 'Refereeing Assistant'. If the most prominent thing he is there for is to give offside decisions and is overruled in that..well it's all pointless them being there now. And did you notice there being TWO offsides in that move...the first the RA never saw or gave...if the ref had seen it...would he then have ruled the goal out? Its all nonsense nowadays.

Established 1968

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 10:49 - May 28 with 2129 viewsbluejake78

Plus Clive Thomas.
They were bad refs
This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 11:05 - May 28 with 2101 viewsMullet

This is the best ref I've seen in ages on 22:46 - May 27 by Scuzzer

So what is the point of a 'Refereeing Assistant'. If the most prominent thing he is there for is to give offside decisions and is overruled in that..well it's all pointless them being there now. And did you notice there being TWO offsides in that move...the first the RA never saw or gave...if the ref had seen it...would he then have ruled the goal out? Its all nonsense nowadays.

The rule is wrong in my opinion but I don't think you can underestimate the fact that the referee is in charge of the game, not the assistant hence the name.

You are suggesting he shouldn't overrule the assistant then claiming the assistant is incompetent for missing an offside that the referee should have given? That doesn't make sense to me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024