Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just finished watching the cup final having recorded it 20:40 - May 27 with 1812 viewsFtnfwest

Nearly all Chelsea fans leaving before and at the final whistle is about as plastic and tin pot as you can get. They've just won the title for goodness sake. Though Arse played well in the end.
Just finished watching the cup final having recorded it on 20:47 - May 27 with 1784 viewsLord_Lucan

I noticed that.

Years ago everyone would stay for the lifting of the cup.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just finished watching the cup final having recorded it on 20:50 - May 27 with 1772 viewsFtnfwest

Just finished watching the cup final having recorded it on 20:47 - May 27 by Lord_Lucan

I noticed that.

Years ago everyone would stay for the lifting of the cup.

Certainly no gooners had left when we lifted it. Bit disrespectful really but I suppose fans now just treat it as any old game.
Just finished watching the cup final having recorded it on 21:19 - May 27 with 1724 viewsJ2BLUE

I watched a play off game a week or so ago where the home team were 1 goal behind on agg in the second leg and they were leaving with 5 mins to go. I don't get it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just finished watching the cup final having recorded it on 22:57 - May 27 with 1632 viewsArnieM

Arsenal played really well today. Totally outplayed Chelsea for a large proportion of the game - should have gone in at least 3-0 up at ht.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Just finished watching the cup final having recorded it on 00:58 - May 28 with 1543 viewsBergholtBru

Chelsea fans--- Pure class.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Just finished watching the cup final having recorded it on 05:41 - May 28 with 1486 viewsJohnhoz

Just finished watching the cup final having recorded it on 20:50 - May 27 by Ftnfwest

Certainly no gooners had left when we lifted it. Bit disrespectful really but I suppose fans now just treat it as any old game.

When we were parading the cup round Wembley in 78, there was a funny moment when David Coleman said "The Arsenal fans are taking this well" whilst you could hear them singing "Who the f***ing hell are you"

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024