Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When is Mick back from his holiday? 20:35 - May 28 with 2098 viewsbontcho

And can we expect transfer movement soon after he returns? Fingers crossed we could sign Huws soon, right?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

When is Mick back from his holiday? on 20:41 - May 28 with 2073 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll probably need contracts to expire before we gives trials to Slovakian third division reserve players.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When is Mick back from his holiday? on 07:52 - May 29 with 1866 viewstaximan

When is Mick back from his holiday? on 20:41 - May 28 by J2BLUE

We'll probably need contracts to expire before we gives trials to Slovakian third division reserve players.

gems
When is Mick back from his holiday? on 07:57 - May 29 with 1854 viewsBenters

When is Mick back from his holiday? on 07:52 - May 29 by taximan

gems

More £10k signings from the Dog and Duck are forecast.

We will show a 'interest' in other Championship rated players,many will be valued at £2m-£5m.

We will offers in of £800k and the said players will go elsewhere.

The superfans on here will be pleased we 'wont pay over the odds' and at least we are 'trying'.

Exciting times.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

When is Mick back from his holiday? on 08:09 - May 29 with 1816 viewsartsbossbeard

When is Mick back from his holiday? on 07:57 - May 29 by Benters

More £10k signings from the Dog and Duck are forecast.

We will show a 'interest' in other Championship rated players,many will be valued at £2m-£5m.

We will offers in of £800k and the said players will go elsewhere.

The superfans on here will be pleased we 'wont pay over the odds' and at least we are 'trying'.

Exciting times.

Didn't we rewrite the "super fans" rules last season? Super fans are now the stay awayers as you all saw the "mess" coming and voted with your feet.

The ones who do and will continually renew season tickets are now called "loyals " who will tell super fans to go swivel when it comes to Norwich away tickets.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

When is Mick back from his holiday? on 08:41 - May 29 with 1757 viewsBenters

When is Mick back from his holiday? on 08:09 - May 29 by artsbossbeard

Didn't we rewrite the "super fans" rules last season? Super fans are now the stay awayers as you all saw the "mess" coming and voted with your feet.

The ones who do and will continually renew season tickets are now called "loyals " who will tell super fans to go swivel when it comes to Norwich away tickets.

You ok hun?

xoxo

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

When is Mick back from his holiday? on 08:44 - May 29 with 1743 viewsartsbossbeard

When is Mick back from his holiday? on 08:41 - May 29 by Benters

You ok hun?

xoxo

C u for fizz and giggles soon xx

#cannotwait

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

When is Mick back from his holiday? on 08:54 - May 29 with 1715 viewsjas0999

Huws is on good money st Cardiff. We know that. Will Evans match his demands? Highly unlikely. Suspect we won't match the fee Cardiff ask for.
When is Mick back from his holiday? on 09:36 - May 29 with 1623 viewstextbackup

When is Mick back from his holiday? on 08:54 - May 29 by jas0999

Huws is on good money st Cardiff. We know that. Will Evans match his demands? Highly unlikely. Suspect we won't match the fee Cardiff ask for.

Murphy Berra coke dullglas all off wage bill, they should be able to afford it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

When is Mick back from his holiday? on 09:56 - May 29 with 1583 viewsbontcho

When is Mick back from his holiday? on 08:54 - May 29 by jas0999

The season ends in a World Cup and while Wales are hardly guaranteed a place I'd have thought Huws would want to be playing regular football to give himself a good shot at the squad. Whilst I doubt he'd accept the lower wage we paid him on loan he's proved himself so surely ME can justify a higher wage than that. My view is given there doesn't appear to be competition this should be a relatively easy deal that all sides want - it would worry me if it's not sorted relatively soon and is a good yardstick to see if things are going to change this summer.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

When is Mick back from his holiday? on 10:01 - May 29 with 1572 viewsblueislander

The defo info chaps are not yet in place at Tescos or Ipswich Hospital, so don't expect any news yet. I wonder if Flash Blue is also on holiday?
When is Mick back from his holiday? on 10:40 - May 29 with 1533 viewssundaze

I am happy for MM to enjoy his holiday, I have enjoyed the silence and it is nice to have a few weeks off from his excuses. Perhaps Evans has told him that with season ticket sales under 10000, that he will have to accept a pay cut in his final year. It would be nice though if Marcus could dig into his pockets and find the extra money to extend Micks holiday for a whole year, I am sure this would give MM the time he needs away from football to relax and find his inner peace.
When is Mick back from his holiday? on 10:42 - May 29 with 1526 viewsNo9

Maybe, just maybe, his wife will convince him that the sunny warm confortable resort where he is resting is just the place they sould stay and enjoy life to the full?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024