Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is shocking on child marriage in the US 14:05 - May 29 with 1574 viewsSteve_M

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/opinion/sunday/it-was-forced-on-me-child-m

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This is shocking on child marriage in the US on 14:12 - May 29 with 1550 viewsDarth_Koont

As the father of 12- and 15-year-old girls, I'm most shocked by the parents who go along with this.

What on earth are they thinking?!

Pronouns: He/Him

This is shocking on child marriage in the US on 14:14 - May 29 with 1538 viewsBlueBadger

Bloody hell.

That is all.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is shocking on child marriage in the US on 14:18 - May 29 with 1528 viewsWD19

This is shocking on child marriage in the US on 14:12 - May 29 by Darth_Koont

As the father of 12- and 15-year-old girls, I'm most shocked by the parents who go along with this.

What on earth are they thinking?!

Suspect quite a lot of them are extremists.

Let's hope they do not send them back where they came from. We haven't got room.
This is shocking on child marriage in the US on 14:21 - May 29 with 1507 viewsDarth_Koont

This is shocking on child marriage in the US on 14:18 - May 29 by WD19

Suspect quite a lot of them are extremists.

Let's hope they do not send them back where they came from. We haven't got room.

Bloody Christians.

Pronouns: He/Him

This is shocking on child marriage in the US on 15:01 - May 29 with 1467 viewsRegencyBlue

This is shocking on child marriage in the US on 14:21 - May 29 by Darth_Koont

Bloody Christians.

I've got no religious allegiance whatsoever but I find it interesting how this comment has gone unchallenged.

Would you consider saying the same about Muslims or even be allowed to on here I wonder?
This is shocking on child marriage in the US on 15:03 - May 29 with 1458 viewsjeera

This is shocking on child marriage in the US on 15:01 - May 29 by RegencyBlue

I've got no religious allegiance whatsoever but I find it interesting how this comment has gone unchallenged.

Would you consider saying the same about Muslims or even be allowed to on here I wonder?

That was his point?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This is shocking on child marriage in the US on 17:21 - May 29 with 1356 viewsfactual_blue

The fundamentalists of all three semetic faiths adhere to vile beliefs and customs that are stuck in the dark ages.

And yes, I'd tell any such fundamentalist that to their face.

And no, Phil won't stop me - or anybody - saying that.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

This is shocking on child marriage in the US on 17:24 - May 29 with 1341 viewsJ2BLUE

A few selected simpletons do on a daily basis.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

This is shocking on child marriage in the US on 20:03 - May 29 with 1255 viewsHARRY10

oh dear

I think the comment was one of exposing the attack on a religion because of the behaviour of a few
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024