Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If she says strong and stable leadership one more time 15:05 - May 29 with 3274 viewsGlasgowBlue

I swear I'm going to throw my phone through the TV screen.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 15:14 - May 29 with 3243 viewsBluebell

Perhaps you should be watching the playoff final instead.
If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 15:18 - May 29 with 3231 viewsDanTheMan

But it'll be strong and stable Glassers.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 15:28 - May 29 with 3184 viewsGlasgowBlue

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 15:14 - May 29 by Bluebell

Perhaps you should be watching the playoff final instead.

I'm in the office. Leaving in five minutes.

Iron Lion Zion

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 15:33 - May 29 with 3163 viewsWD19

It's going to be a long couple of weeks, that's for sure.
If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 16:01 - May 29 with 3108 viewsHerbivore

She's just utterly dreadful, it's easy to see why they're exposing her to the public as little as possible.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 16:02 - May 29 with 3098 viewsDubtractor

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 16:01 - May 29 by Herbivore

She's just utterly dreadful, it's easy to see why they're exposing her to the public as little as possible.

Yet equally they seem to be framing the entire election as her vs Corbyn.

All the language is about me and I from her, the focus on her being strong and stable, but she is appalling.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 16:06 - May 29 with 3075 viewsHerbivore

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 16:02 - May 29 by Dubtractor

Yet equally they seem to be framing the entire election as her vs Corbyn.

All the language is about me and I from her, the focus on her being strong and stable, but she is appalling.

Her party has nothing to offer though, no positive vision for the country at all. Her only hope is to go with the 'at least I'm not Corbyn' line over and over and hope that the press continue to smear him sufficiently to scare people into voting for her. It's thoroughly depressing stuff.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 16:18 - May 29 with 3023 viewsRyorry

Don't forget to put it on selfie mode & youtube live stream just before you do :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:11 - May 29 with 2864 viewsGlasgowBlue

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 16:06 - May 29 by Herbivore

Her party has nothing to offer though, no positive vision for the country at all. Her only hope is to go with the 'at least I'm not Corbyn' line over and over and hope that the press continue to smear him sufficiently to scare people into voting for her. It's thoroughly depressing stuff.

I agree 100% with your first sentence.

You are incorrect in your second sentence. A smear is a false accusation.

Iron Lion Zion

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:20 - May 29 with 2846 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:11 - May 29 by GlasgowBlue

I agree 100% with your first sentence.

You are incorrect in your second sentence. A smear is a false accusation.

Sorry Glassers, are you saying you AGREE that 'the party has nothing to offer though'

Are you not voting Tory still though?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:26 - May 29 with 2820 viewsfloridaboy

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:20 - May 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Sorry Glassers, are you saying you AGREE that 'the party has nothing to offer though'

I am voting for Corbyn. More debt and watching the unions bring the country to its knees, with the help of the leadership!!
If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:27 - May 29 with 2819 viewsGlasgowBlue

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:20 - May 29 by The_Romford_Blue

I think she is failing to map out any clear positive vision for the future.

And she is still the least awful and disastrous option.

Iron Lion Zion

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:28 - May 29 with 2811 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:27 - May 29 by GlasgowBlue

Fair enough

At least you are honest with the first sentence there. I can respect that

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:30 - May 29 with 2798 viewsGromheort

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:26 - May 29 by floridaboy

I am voting for Corbyn. More debt and watching the unions bring the country to its knees, with the help of the leadership!!

Strong unions, given voice effects, tend to be a positive phenomenon. Might help us narrow the productivity gap (where we focus too much on low wage labour and our idea of training is 'health & safety')
If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:34 - May 29 with 2777 viewsfeelingblue

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:28 - May 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Fair enough

At least you are honest with the first sentence there. I can respect that

I have come to the conclusion that this is the most depressing general election of my voting life which started in 1974.

We have arguably the worst PM of my life - it is her or Brown-, leading definitely the worst cabinet of my life, opposed by probably the second worst opposition leader of my life, (IDS was worse and Michael Foot would have been close).
Even the normal bail out choice of the LibDems are led by their worst leader of my voting life.

This is a real least-worst election, where all the options are hopeless. The next 5 years will not be good for the UK whoever wins, but the Tories will win and will bumble from stuff up to stuff up..
If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:39 - May 29 with 2748 viewsbrogansnose

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:27 - May 29 by GlasgowBlue

She is probably the least awful option but we are about to embark on the most important negotiations to face this country for generations which will have deep consequences for god knows how long and who has she got with her ? Fox and Johnson.

Edit; and Davis.
[Post edited 29 May 2017 18:41]
If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:41 - May 29 with 2734 viewsHARRY10

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:26 - May 29 by floridaboy

Sh ite !

Strangely unions that are encouraged to work WITH the manangement elsewhere in the world don't seem to 'bring their countries to the knees.

Just as they don't in foreign owned car manufacturers in the UK, the NHS, the fire service, the police service, Lawyers, teachers, football managers....... the list is almost endless

perhaps you could remind us who caused the chaos with BA, this weekend
If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 20:33 - May 29 with 2619 viewsGromheort

If she says strong and stable leadership one more time on 18:41 - May 29 by HARRY10

Sh ite !

Strangely unions that are encouraged to work WITH the manangement elsewhere in the world don't seem to 'bring their countries to the knees.

Just as they don't in foreign owned car manufacturers in the UK, the NHS, the fire service, the police service, Lawyers, teachers, football managers....... the list is almost endless

perhaps you could remind us who caused the chaos with BA, this weekend

The attack on union rights has certainly been counter-productive. The Tories would simply maintain that inefficiency, using Brexit as a means to further push 'low wage' profiteering at the expense of the British people.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024