Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Telly update. 19:45 - May 29 with 1259 viewsBlueBadger

If you've been watching 'American Gods', then Gillian Anderson this week is going to confuse and delight you.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Telly update. on 19:51 - May 29 with 1240 viewsBent_double

Watched the first 3 episodes so far, and I don't mind saying, I haven't got a clue what's going on!

I'm intregued now....Gillian Anderson.....if she's in it, it's got to be good...!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Telly update. on 19:57 - May 29 with 1223 viewsBlueBadger

Telly update. on 19:51 - May 29 by Bent_double

Watched the first 3 episodes so far, and I don't mind saying, I haven't got a clue what's going on!

I'm intregued now....Gillian Anderson.....if she's in it, it's got to be good...!

You've already seen Gillian Anderson once if you're 3 episodes in...

Also: There's a fair bit of Telling You What's Going On in episode 5. I'd recommend reading the book. It's one of my favourites and I'm loving what they've done with it. Where changes have been made they're utterly perfect and entirely in keeping with the spirit of the book.
[Post edited 29 May 2017 19:59]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Telly update. on 20:29 - May 29 with 1177 viewsBent_double

Telly update. on 19:57 - May 29 by BlueBadger

You've already seen Gillian Anderson once if you're 3 episodes in...

Also: There's a fair bit of Telling You What's Going On in episode 5. I'd recommend reading the book. It's one of my favourites and I'm loving what they've done with it. Where changes have been made they're utterly perfect and entirely in keeping with the spirit of the book.
[Post edited 29 May 2017 19:59]

Ah, was she 'Lucy'? I thought it might be, but wasn't 100%. So used to her speaking with an English accent.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Telly update. on 21:20 - May 29 with 1122 viewsBlueBadger

Telly update. on 20:29 - May 29 by Bent_double

Ah, was she 'Lucy'? I thought it might be, but wasn't 100%. So used to her speaking with an English accent.

She's playing a New God called Media, if that helps.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024