Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odd line of questioning from Paxman 21:05 - May 29 with 6773 viewsDubtractor

Why on earth would the manifesto be all about Corbyn's views alone?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

on 23:27 - May 29 with 1253 views_

Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 23:10 - May 29 by LankHenners

One of my new found favourite types of people online is right wing folks, who have previously had a go at people for labeling all 'leave' voters "stupid", labeling anyone vaguely left-leaning a "communist" or a "terrorist sympathiser".

Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 23:27 - May 29 with 1253 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 22:16 - May 29 by Clapham_Junction

It would be a real shame if they ended up losing the election because certain MPs refused to serve in the shadow cabinet.

If Labour somehow won the election, I wonder whether many of them would come back.

If and when Labour do not win this election it will be entirely down to the 'lowhouseblue wing' of the party....yet another banner to hang in their hall of shame !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 23:40 - May 29 with 1230 viewsLankHenners

on 23:27 - May 29 by _

Indeed - the hypocrisy of it gets me. Yep, whilst I expect she'll still win fairly comfortably, it'll be interesting to see the ultimate effect of May's truly terrible campaign.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 23:44 - May 29 with 1218 viewsElderGrizzly

Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 23:40 - May 29 by LankHenners

Indeed - the hypocrisy of it gets me. Yep, whilst I expect she'll still win fairly comfortably, it'll be interesting to see the ultimate effect of May's truly terrible campaign.

I'm expecting we'll see a significant cabinet reshuffle
[Post edited 29 May 2017 23:44]
Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 23:45 - May 29 with 1213 viewsElderGrizzly

Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 23:27 - May 29 by BanksterDebtSlave

If and when Labour do not win this election it will be entirely down to the 'lowhouseblue wing' of the party....yet another banner to hang in their hall of shame !

It will won or lost in Scotland and with those UKIP voters who originally left Labour not returning imo.
Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 23:55 - May 29 with 1195 viewsHARRY10

Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 23:40 - May 29 by LankHenners

I would be surprised if she got more than no overall majority as things stand - which would mean her standing down as the reason for the election would be lost.

Much may depend on how many seats the SNP can hold onto in Scotland so as to lift the opposition numbers above May.

I suspect there will not be many LibDem MP's as it is becoming a two horse race in England.
Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 00:12 - May 30 with 1179 viewsSarge

Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 21:27 - May 29 by HARRY10

You vote for a candidate standing in your constituency.

This is NOT a presidential election.

I wish it was though.

The important decisions that affect people's lives come from the central government and the prime minister. Mad that we don't get to vote for them.
[Post edited 30 May 2017 17:30]
Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 06:35 - May 30 with 1134 viewsimsureazzure

Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 21:20 - May 29 by J2BLUE

He answered every question. Paxman tried his best not to let him answer but Corbyn stayed calm and easily swatted him away.

I don't see how anyone can believe Corbyn isn't a damn good candidate.

I only have to look at his parliamentary voting record to realise that he is an opportunistic liar.

May is exactly the same.

There is not a party worthy of a vote.
Login to get fewer ads

Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 06:39 - May 30 with 1131 viewsnoggin

Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 06:35 - May 30 by imsureazzure

I only have to look at his parliamentary voting record to realise that he is an opportunistic liar.

May is exactly the same.

There is not a party worthy of a vote.

So you won't be voting?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 06:41 - May 30 with 1125 viewsimsureazzure

Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 06:39 - May 30 by noggin

So you won't be voting?

Will certainly spoil.
Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 07:06 - May 30 with 1104 viewsbluelagos

Odd line of questioning from Paxman on 23:45 - May 29 by ElderGrizzly

It will won or lost in Scotland and with those UKIP voters who originally left Labour not returning imo.

Can you imagine if the Tory resurgence in Scotland wins it? Certain posters will be all the more unbearable.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024