Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I went in biased, so may be wrong 22:00 - May 29 with 6722 viewsJakeITFC

But surely that's a resounding win for Corbyn? Or at least a big loss for May.
on 22:06 - May 29 with 4412 views_

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:06 - May 29 with 4407 viewsJ2BLUE

We can see why May won't go to a leader's debate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:07 - May 29 with 4404 viewsjimmyvet

on 22:06 - May 29 by _

Are you mad....Corbyn was hopeless May was and will.still.be out PM thank God.. .
I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:09 - May 29 with 4373 viewsJ2BLUE

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:07 - May 29 by jimmyvet

Are you mad....Corbyn was hopeless May was and will.still.be out PM thank God.. .

She reminds me of mom from Futurama. Outside persona, inside persona.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:10 - May 29 with 4363 viewsHARRY10

I think it will make a huge difference, if only as many in the country still imagine that we have a presidential system of government where one person's rule is absolute.

What did come across tonight was that May was no more in favour of brexit that Eric Pickles is. Fair play to her she is keeping her end up, and will no doubt go down in history as the politician who saved the UK from economic ruin.
on 22:11 - May 29 with 4350 views_

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:06 - May 29 by J2BLUE

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:12 - May 29 with 4336 viewsjimmyvet

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:09 - May 29 by J2BLUE

She reminds me of mom from Futurama. Outside persona, inside persona.

In truth they both done better than I thought either would but on here the forum is just hijacked by the left who are so biased......but Corbyn is nowhere near PM material and May whilst not great is miles better than Corbyn.
I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:15 - May 29 with 4307 viewsAdmiralFunge

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:12 - May 29 by jimmyvet

In truth they both done better than I thought either would but on here the forum is just hijacked by the left who are so biased......but Corbyn is nowhere near PM material and May whilst not great is miles better than Corbyn.

.'...but on here the forum is just hijacked by the left who are so biased...'

Bloody ridiculous comment.

There's all sorts of politics fanboys on this forum; they're all as bad as each other.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Login to get fewer ads

on 22:15 - May 29 with 4300 views_

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:12 - May 29 by jimmyvet

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:17 - May 29 with 4285 viewsSwn98

Outstanding!! he was his usual cosy grandad self he's bought the pensioners bought the students bought the unions (Nationalisation)the one question no one has a clue as to the answer WHO'S going to pay?
I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:18 - May 29 with 4254 viewsGlasgowBlue

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:06 - May 29 by J2BLUE

For the same reason Cameron wouldn't. Because she has a record in government to defend.

It's far easier to go in with promises and no record.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 22:18 - May 29 with 4260 views_

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:17 - May 29 by Swn98

Outstanding!! he was his usual cosy grandad self he's bought the pensioners bought the students bought the unions (Nationalisation)the one question no one has a clue as to the answer WHO'S going to pay?

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:22 - May 29 with 4222 viewsBlueNomad

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:18 - May 29 by GlasgowBlue

For the same reason Cameron wouldn't. Because she has a record in government to defend.

An awful record as Home Secretary and a pretty poor start as PM.
I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:23 - May 29 with 4202 viewsSomethingBlue

Think Corbyn just about took it — for what it's worth, as it wasn't really a set of exchanges that will live long in the memory, largely thanks to Paxman's tiresome style, and doubt it'll change a lot. If nothing else I think he has become much more credible to many more people in recent weeks.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:25 - May 29 with 4181 viewsVic

on 22:11 - May 29 by _

Since when have Corbyns supporters been respectful of anyone? Manners and decency have long gone and its fair game to mock people - regardless of who they are and what they are trying to do.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:25 - May 29 with 4164 viewsGlasgowBlue

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:22 - May 29 by BlueNomad

An awful record as Home Secretary and a pretty poor start as PM.

Perhaps. But you accept the point I'm making?

Corbyn was far more relaxed and easy going.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:27 - May 29 with 4158 viewsJakeITFC

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:18 - May 29 by GlasgowBlue

This an entirely fair point.

I just think it seemed today like it was Corbyn backing up a record with a solid manifesto and May answering questions today on untruths, U-turns and false claims, almost as if things were the other way round.

Ultimately tonight won't have had a wide enough reach to make a difference to polling, but it is refreshing that May can no longer rely on bad-mouthing Labour to walk back into Downing Street.
I went in biased, so may be wrong on 12:04 - May 30 with 3856 viewstiptreeblue

on 22:15 - May 29 by _

laughing at somebody and finding this okay surely is verbal bullying, or is it okay because YOU are doing it to somebody and not the other way round?
I went in biased, so may be wrong on 13:00 - May 30 with 3802 viewsJeanManuelThetis

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 22:07 - May 29 by jimmyvet

lol
I went in biased, so may be wrong on 13:08 - May 30 with 3773 viewsDoobDude

on 22:15 - May 29 by _

No, May will inevitably win because the public don't trust Corbyn/McDonnell/Abbott.

This was pointed out at the time by many people 2 years ago and again during the other leadership election last year.

It's your own fault.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 13:09 - May 30 with 3771 viewsnoggin

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 12:04 - May 30 by tiptreeblue

laughing at somebody and finding this okay surely is verbal bullying, or is it okay because YOU are doing it to somebody and not the other way round?

Have you ever watched PMQs? The tories mock and laugh at Corbyn at every opportunity.
[Post edited 30 May 2017 13:11]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 17:47 - May 30 with 3671 viewstiptreeblue

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 13:09 - May 30 by noggin

Have you ever watched PMQs? The tories mock and laugh at Corbyn at every opportunity.
[Post edited 30 May 2017 13:11]

i`m talking about the person who i replied to, who seems to complain (quite rightly) about depression and bullying then at every opportunity he has, does the same to people he doesn`t like, hypocritical or what?
on 17:49 - May 30 with 3668 views_

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 12:04 - May 30 by tiptreeblue

I went in biased, so may be wrong on 17:51 - May 30 with 3664 viewsjas0999

Guess it depends if you support Labour or The Tories!

As a floating voter I thought they were both very poor. It was always unlikely that I was going to vote for the Labour candidate under Corbyn - after last night there is now no chance. I just can't see him as a Prime Minister. Didn't convince me on a number of things sadly.

Having said that I thought he did better than Milliband at the last election.
I went in biased, so may be wrong on 21:25 - May 30 with 3590 viewsCoastalblue

They both come across as a poor option leading a fractured rabble. Be interesting to see how the vote for minor parties and independents compares to previous elections this time around.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024