Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
22:50 - May 29 with 1403 views_

Watching Sky News desperately scrabble for a positive from tonight for May... on 22:54 - May 29 with 1376 viewsHARRY10

Tonight might well be seen as the tipping point

Corbyn is not the bumbling idiot as portrayed

and May doesn't believe a word she's being asked to spout - especially the brext nonsense

It will be interesting to see how the polls reflect this and whether they will show who watched this tonight
on 22:56 - May 29 with 1360 views_

Watching Sky News desperately scrabble for a positive from tonight for May... on 22:54 - May 29 by HARRY10

Tonight might well be seen as the tipping point

Corbyn is not the bumbling idiot as portrayed

and May doesn't believe a word she's being asked to spout - especially the brext nonsense

It will be interesting to see how the polls reflect this and whether they will show who watched this tonight

on 23:34 - May 29 with 1276 views_

Watching Sky News desperately scrabble for a positive from tonight for May... on 23:49 - May 29 with 1241 viewsElderGrizzly

on 22:56 - May 29 by _

Indeed. Most of the country (not me!) was watching Corination Street & Britain's Got Talent
Watching Sky News desperately scrabble for a positive from tonight for May... on 23:52 - May 29 with 1230 viewsHARRY10

on 22:56 - May 29 by _

The odd thing is much as I despise what May stands for I don't think the way this is being portrayed, as a battle between two 'personalities,' is how it should be.

I'm sure there are many excellent constituency MPs of all parties who will get swept away by voters judging these few intense minutes as the guide to what MP to vote for.

However if it does engage voters a bit more it is to be welcomed, though I hope youngsters will not vote simply on the basis of one policy ie no tuition fees, but I suspect that many will and there could be a few surprises com the count on June 10th.
Watching Sky News desperately scrabble for a positive from tonight for May... on 00:00 - May 30 with 1210 viewsHARRY10

Watching Sky News desperately scrabble for a positive from tonight for May... on 23:52 - May 29 by HARRY10

The odd thing is much as I despise what May stands for I don't think the way this is being portrayed, as a battle between two 'personalities,' is how it should be.

I'm sure there are many excellent constituency MPs of all parties who will get swept away by voters judging these few intense minutes as the guide to what MP to vote for.

However if it does engage voters a bit more it is to be welcomed, though I hope youngsters will not vote simply on the basis of one policy ie no tuition fees, but I suspect that many will and there could be a few surprises com the count on June 10th.

I would add this might show which way the wind is blowing - albeit Farage was never a man of principle, merely an opportunist

Nigel Farage (@Nigel_Farage)
I may not agree with @jeremycorbyn but he came across as being totally sincere. Paxman didn't score any goals .

He has distanced himself from Trump and now ukip and will be looking for the next pay cheque.

Curious that three times he has talked about brexit not happening.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024