Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... 10:44 - May 19 with 2142 viewshoppy

Just got a couple of tickets for The Charlatans on Saturday 9th December at Brixton Academy, so a London away game would be good, please.

Went on sale this morning (having missed the O2 priority tickets period)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 10:47 - May 19 with 2126 viewsITFC_Forever

Ha, we had tickets for the Levellers on 3rd Dec last season and hoped for a London away game..... we got Brizzle City away, so pub crawl round London in the afternoon it was instead.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 10:48 - May 19 with 2123 viewshype313

Weirdo.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 10:52 - May 19 with 2110 viewshoppy

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 10:48 - May 19 by hype313

Weirdo.

Fair enough. A man needs to be told, after all.

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 10:53 - May 19 with 2098 viewsSteve_M

I'll see you on the rail replacement bus then, it's the only one I know.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 10:57 - May 19 with 2086 viewshype313

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 10:52 - May 19 by hoppy

Fair enough. A man needs to be told, after all.

Anyone with a Jesus Hairdo is a weirdo.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 10:58 - May 19 with 2081 viewshoppy

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 10:47 - May 19 by ITFC_Forever

Ha, we had tickets for the Levellers on 3rd Dec last season and hoped for a London away game..... we got Brizzle City away, so pub crawl round London in the afternoon it was instead.

I'm really liking their new single...

Not quite sure what KJ will make of them... but she's going to come as it's the day after my birthday so can make a weekend of it - an away football day in the mix would complete it nicely.

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 11:03 - May 19 with 2065 viewsSWGF

Squeeze at the O2 on 21st October, for me.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 11:04 - May 19 with 2066 viewsBluebell

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 10:58 - May 19 by hoppy

I'm really liking their new single...

Not quite sure what KJ will make of them... but she's going to come as it's the day after my birthday so can make a weekend of it - an away football day in the mix would complete it nicely.

No worries Hops.

I have just rung the people who arrange the football fixtues and they are going to arrange for us to have Fulham away that day.

Hopefully you will get there for kick off this time.
Login to get fewer ads

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 11:05 - May 19 with 2058 viewshoppy

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 11:04 - May 19 by Bluebell

No worries Hops.

I have just rung the people who arrange the football fixtues and they are going to arrange for us to have Fulham away that day.

Excellent. Thank you.

Kick off time at 3.00 and 17 seconds, is it?

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 11:07 - May 19 with 2052 viewsBluebell

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 11:05 - May 19 by hoppy

Excellent. Thank you.

Kick off time at 3.00 and 17 seconds, is it?

Only if Freddie Sears scores in the first few seconds!
Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 11:56 - May 19 with 2002 viewsfactual_blue

If you email Phil just after the fixtures are announced, he'll sort out any changes you need making.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 12:02 - May 19 with 1993 viewshoppy

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 11:56 - May 19 by factual_blue

If you email Phil just after the fixtures are announced, he'll sort out any changes you need making.

Is that what you've usually done for all your holidays?

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 12:43 - May 19 with 1955 viewsfactual_blue

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 12:02 - May 19 by hoppy

Is that what you've usually done for all your holidays?

Absolutely!

Although I had booked the holiday we got back from yesterday before I knew we hadn't made the play offs.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 12:47 - May 19 with 1935 viewshoppy

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 12:43 - May 19 by factual_blue

Absolutely!

Although I had booked the holiday we got back from yesterday before I knew we hadn't made the play offs.

Ah, so that's why MM decided to not get us anywhere near the playoffs, just in case it interfered with your booking?

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 14:33 - May 19 with 1865 viewsBluebell

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 12:47 - May 19 by hoppy

Ah, so that's why MM decided to not get us anywhere near the playoffs, just in case it interfered with your booking?

No Facters has got a crystal ball.............

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 14:38 - May 19 with 1859 viewsbrightonitfc

Got mine this morning too, Fulham away would do nicely.
Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 17:38 - May 19 with 1816 viewsblueislander

I hope to be watching The Saw Doctors at The Shepherd's Bush Empire that evening , so Fulham or QPR would be great. In fact the year we won 4-2 at Loftus Road coincided with the gig.
Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 17:42 - May 19 with 1813 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 10:48 - May 19 by hype313

Weirdo.

I'll tell you this, one to another, but he's the only one I know who would brag about having Charlatans tickets

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 17:46 - May 19 with 1804 viewshoppy

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 17:42 - May 19 by Swansea_Blue

I'll tell you this, one to another, but he's the only one I know who would brag about having Charlatans tickets

Took a while to do that... but then I guess sometimes it does take a while Just When You're Thinkin' Things Over... and you're Just Lookin' before you come Crashin'' In with one like that just Then...

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 17:47 - May 19 with 1803 viewsClapham_Junction

I am hoping to complete the 92 next season, so I'll be pissed off if we have any of Bolton, Bradford, Derby, Hull, Middlesbrough or Sunderland away in midweek.

Sod's law says at least three of them will be.
Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 19:37 - May 19 with 1758 viewsm14_blue

Hope the fixture list is kind when it comes out... on 11:04 - May 19 by Bluebell

No worries Hops.

Rommy had better set off now....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024