Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? 23:40 - Mar 1 with 21597 viewsflashblue

Sick of all the posts about fantastic odds encouraging others to bet.

If something's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
Poll: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 23:43 - Mar 1 with 4366 viewsBlueBadger

Have you considered not reading the threads where people are doing that or blocking those that start them?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2017 7:27]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 23:48 - Mar 1 with 4339 viewsJ2BLUE

No one is being encouraged. We are simply talking to other interested posters. Hide the threads, stick us on ignore or just don't open them if you're offended by them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 23:51 - Mar 1 with 4330 viewsStNeotsBlue

Not a good idea in my opinion, where do you draw the line? Ban posts mentioning drinking, eating or pretty much anything you can think of as someone will find offence.

That said I'd happily see the machines in the bookies banned.
Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 00:14 - Mar 2 with 4290 viewsSarge

Perhaps all the obvious trolls could feck off to there too.
Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 00:49 - Mar 2 with 4256 viewsRyorry

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 00:14 - Mar 2 by Sarge

Perhaps all the obvious trolls could feck off to there too.

And the 'loook at meeeee' s.

Nah, it's OK, not necessary, Gav made a mean red X!

And some people still seem to remain unaware (don't mean you Sarge, just generally), despite the number of times it's been pointed out, that this site is at least partly funded by bookies' adverts (including invites to "have a flutter" every matchday if you subscribe to the TWTD mailing list for news, match reports etc). If it weren't for betting, the complainers might not have a site on which to express their complaint about betting ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 05:31 - Mar 2 with 4143 viewsBenters

If it was that easy why dont we all do it ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 05:33 - Mar 2 with 4140 viewsBenters

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 00:49 - Mar 2 by Ryorry

And the 'loook at meeeee' s.

Nah, it's OK, not necessary, Gav made a mean red X!

And some people still seem to remain unaware (don't mean you Sarge, just generally), despite the number of times it's been pointed out, that this site is at least partly funded by bookies' adverts (including invites to "have a flutter" every matchday if you subscribe to the TWTD mailing list for news, match reports etc). If it weren't for betting, the complainers might not have a site on which to express their complaint about betting ...

Not forgetting of course some of us actually pay to use this site ..

Gentlybentley

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 07:02 - Mar 2 with 4069 viewshoppy

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 23:48 - Mar 1 by J2BLUE

No one is being encouraged. We are simply talking to other interested posters. Hide the threads, stick us on ignore or just don't open them if you're offended by them.

Hide the threads is the easiest option as you say, or just don't read them. I've managed thus far to not become forced to have to go to a bookies or get a betting site up on my phone after visiting twtd - and I do tend to pop on here from time to time...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 07:04 - Mar 2 with 4060 viewsBenters

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 07:02 - Mar 2 by hoppy

Hide the threads is the easiest option as you say, or just don't read them. I've managed thus far to not become forced to have to go to a bookies or get a betting site up on my phone after visiting twtd - and I do tend to pop on here from time to time...

No but you do have a new favourite beer thanks to me ....

Gentlybentley

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 07:07 - Mar 2 with 4049 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

With it being Cheltenham in two weeks, id strongly suggest putting me on ignore

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 07:08 - Mar 2 with 4041 viewshoppy

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 07:04 - Mar 2 by Benters

No but you do have a new favourite beer thanks to me ....

You didn't introduce me to any Knocker, or Betty... which one are you on about?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 07:24 - Mar 2 with 4001 viewsNewcyBlue

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 07:02 - Mar 2 by hoppy

Too many pubs on the way there Hoppers?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 07:26 - Mar 2 with 3991 viewsReuser_is_God

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 23:48 - Mar 1 by J2BLUE

It's not difficult is it?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 07:26 - Mar 2 with 3992 viewsartsbossbeard

I'll bet you £20 that Gav says no.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 07:39 - Mar 2 with 3952 viewsRoyKeanesDog

The amount they lose is more of a deterrent if anything.

Poll: Best Football Song

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 07:57 - Mar 2 with 3914 viewsBluebell

It is obvious which posts are about betting as they are usually started by Rommy.

Just don't open them if you are not interested...............

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 08:11 - Mar 2 with 3889 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 07:57 - Mar 2 by Bluebell

It is obvious which posts are about betting as they are usually started by Rommy.

That's balls though isn't it.

2 threads from me betting wise since Christmas.

Starting to get sick off all this tbh.

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 08:18 - Mar 2 with 3875 viewsSWGF

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 08:11 - Mar 2 by The_Romford_Blue

Don't you have a (at least) weekly accumulator post?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 08:19 - Mar 2 with 3872 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 08:18 - Mar 2 by SWGF

Don't you have a (at least) weekly accumulator post?

That's only because I said I'd be willing to organise it.

Not really mine. Think it was sitters idea originally and then I said I'd do it.

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 08:24 - Mar 2 with 3859 viewsBenters

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 07:08 - Mar 2 by hoppy

You didn't introduce me to any Knocker, or Betty... which one are you on about?

Yes i did i introduced you to Skinners Brewery

Gentlybentley

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 08:26 - Mar 2 with 3854 viewsBenters

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 07:57 - Mar 2 by Bluebell

yh but he isnt addicted to Gambling though..

Id like to say i havent had a pint since Sunday for the record .

Gentlybentley

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 08:28 - Mar 2 with 3844 viewsitfcjoe

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 08:19 - Mar 2 by The_Romford_Blue

Not really mine. Think it was sitters idea originally and then I said I'd do it.

So the simple answer to that post was 'Yes' then?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 08:30 - Mar 2 with 3827 viewsGavTWTD

No, I agree and it's on my to-do list.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 08:49 - Mar 2 with 3773 viewsPinewoodblue

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 08:19 - Mar 2 by The_Romford_Blue

Sorry Rommie but if you post it it is your post.

Must say that dread Cheltenham as now it will mean endless look at me posts. Why do you have to start a new thread every time why not just one Cheltenham post with daily updates, end of.

Gambling posts can be a problem as there are those who previously had an addiction and, in some cases, suffered financial hardship as a result. Your posts are interesting to a small number why not just ask anyone who wants to be bombarded to send you a PM you can then keep it off the board.

I have never put anyone on ignore so don't suggest it.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 08:52 - Mar 2 with 3746 viewstaximan

Can we have a separate forum for all gambling posts on here? on 08:11 - Mar 2 by The_Romford_Blue

and here is another example of young romford not reacting well to questions or criticsm
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024