Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are the chances of getting a Champions League final ticket? 13:51 - Apr 21 with 1313 viewsLord_Lucan

I have an Italian supplier who is Juve mad and he has asked if I can get a ticket.

Problem is I would have to explain why I can't go in. Maybe I would just buy one and wait in the pub.

No idea if a ticket is possible though.

Anyone had any experience in such matters?

Edit; I've just looked and it seems I am too late to apply.

Edit 2; Found a site (legal tout company) and the cheapest tickets are £900 each, when you go to payment they add a further £330 per ticket service fee!

Sod that
[Post edited 21 Apr 2017 14:08]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What are the chances of getting a Champions League final ticket? on 14:38 - Apr 21 with 1231 viewsGeoffSentence

Why can't he buy his own ticket if he is so keen?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What are the chances of getting a Champions League final ticket? on 15:55 - Apr 21 with 1180 viewsLord_Lucan

What are the chances of getting a Champions League final ticket? on 14:38 - Apr 21 by GeoffSentence

Why can't he buy his own ticket if he is so keen?

I want to buy it as a gift.

And being in Wales I might stand a better chance.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2017 16:11]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

What are the chances of getting a Champions League final ticket? on 17:33 - Apr 21 with 1124 viewsScuzzer

Ask Marcus.

Established 1968

What are the chances of getting a Champions League final ticket? on 17:36 - Apr 21 with 1114 viewsGeoffSentence

What are the chances of getting a Champions League final ticket? on 15:55 - Apr 21 by Lord_Lucan

I want to buy it as a gift.

And being in Wales I might stand a better chance.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2017 16:11]

He must supply you with some blinking good stuff.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What are the chances of getting a Champions League final ticket? on 20:10 - Apr 21 with 1042 viewsPinewoodblue

There is an opportunity to win tickets on visitwales.com

worth a try.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

What are the chances of getting a Champions League final ticket? on 20:18 - Apr 21 with 1030 viewshoppy

What are the chances of getting a Champions League final ticket? on 17:36 - Apr 21 by GeoffSentence

He must supply you with some blinking good stuff.

Car mats, possibly?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What are the chances of getting a Champions League final ticket? on 11:16 - Apr 22 with 878 viewsLord_Lucan

What are the chances of getting a Champions League final ticket? on 20:10 - Apr 21 by Pinewoodblue

There is an opportunity to win tickets on visitwales.com

worth a try.

Thanks for the info but I popped on there and couldn't find anything about it.

Edit; found it.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 11:18]

What are the chances of getting a Champions League final ticket? on 11:19 - Apr 22 with 867 viewsBluebell

If you manage to get tickets you had better start growing a beard quickly and buy a wig.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024