Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' 11:11 - Jul 22 with 11034 viewsKuqiCoup

And in fact Norwich have more people on the national database of hooligans I believe.

But whenever we play them here there are plenty of ITFC shirts around Town and you never see a Norwich one except at the Station just before kick off.

Yet I have walked around Norwich on an away day in a Town shirt and seen others do the same and seen relatively few Budgies.

This is over probably 20 derbies home and away. Anyone else noticed this and why? Similar crowds, same sort of walk from the centre of the Town / City, same levels of away fans.

Poll: What fee would convince you to part with Murphy?

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 11:13 - Jul 22 with 5810 viewsunbelievablue

I've never seen a Norwich mob in Town other than that sprinkling of their Yarmouth lot in Frankie and Bennies before the last game.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 11:19 - Jul 22 with 5757 viewsReuser_is_God

I think they have a higher number of 'shirters' than us.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 11:32 - Jul 22 with 5703 viewsPinewoodblue

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 11:19 - Jul 22 by Reuser_is_God

I think they have a higher number of 'shirters' than us.

See what you did there, added an R to get it past the censors.

Poll: Mick McCartney or Alex Neil who gets the sack first?

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 11:37 - Jul 22 with 5687 viewsJ2BLUE

Small groups of Norwich fans often walk right through the Town fans outside the ground. I've never really taken much notice though.

Poll: Season Tickets 2017/18 Poll

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 11:38 - Jul 22 with 5671 viewsLord_Lucan

FFS

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: If you was sad enough to take a banner to football would you

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 11:47 - Jul 22 with 5613 viewsIllinoisblue

Oh dear

62 - 78 - 81

I can only assume that Noggin and.... on 11:49 - Jul 22 with 5593 viewsBloots

...Joey Joe thingy aren't online.

This is their kind of thing.

Pwoper Nawty.
I can only assume that Noggin and.... on 11:50 - Jul 22 with 5576 viewsblueislander

I can only assume that Noggin and.... on 11:49 - Jul 22 by Bloots

Pwoper Nawty.

Lowie would have loved it too.

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:54 - Jul 22 with 5572 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 8:58]
I can only assume that Noggin and.... on 13:18 - Jul 22 with 5356 viewsBlueBadger

I can only assume that Noggin and.... on 11:49 - Jul 22 by Bloots

Pwoper Nawty.

There was another chap who used to brag about hanging about with the Chelsea 'top boys' as well. I upset him so much by suggesting all his talk of big butch hard men was 'a bit homoerotic' that Uncle Phil sent me a Red Flash of Doom asking me to stop bullying him.

The spokesperson for the regressive left on TWTD.
Poll: what's the worst TWTD thread subject ever?

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 16:42 - Jul 22 with 5193 viewsLord_Lucan

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:54 - Jul 22 by victorywilhappen

[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 8:58]

I was in a rather packed cell with him once in Norwich, bloke is a moron. He is West Ham really. Last time I saw him at Upton Park he looked like a fat gypsy. Bernie Patterson was their top boy, Bonzo is a no mark

Steins r go. Ha ha
[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 16:43]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 17:25 - Jul 22 with 5088 viewstextbackup

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 16:42 - Jul 22 by Lord_Lucan

I was in a rather packed cell with him once in Norwich, bloke is a moron. He is West Ham really. Last time I saw him at Upton Park he looked like a fat gypsy. Bernie Patterson was their top boy, Bonzo is a no mark

Steins r go. Ha ha
[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 16:43]

Is he the big ginger bloke?? Heard a few bits about him forms days gone by, but by all accounts he was no TS

I was lucky enough to see the final 8 mins of the game vs Aston Villa (season 2016/17)
Poll: What's more important to you?

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 17:31 - Jul 22 with 5042 viewsLiberox

This thread has been brought to you today by Green Street.

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 17:53 - Jul 22 with 5002 viewsBenters

I remember walking down from the station car park in Norwich,i believe for some reason there was only coach travel that year,and the only person who said something a bit naughty was a fat spoty girl,nobody else gave a poo

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 17:56 - Jul 22 with 4994 viewsLiberox

What happened to the other green street style thread from earlier? I think it was called something eloquent like 'hav u eva punched a narrwich'
Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 18:00 - Jul 22 with 4967 viewsBenters

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 17:56 - Jul 22 by Liberox

What happened to the other green street style thread from earlier? I think it was called something eloquent like 'hav u eva punched a narrwich'

Libby ive seen our hard Yoof they are ok behind a line of Policemen.

Gentlybentley

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 18:09 - Jul 22 with 4935 viewsLiberox

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 18:00 - Jul 22 by Benters

Libby ive seen our hard Yoof they are ok behind a line of Policemen.

Danny Dyer muppets.
Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 18:12 - Jul 22 with 4947 viewsLord_Lucan

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 17:25 - Jul 22 by textbackup

Is he the big ginger bloke?? Heard a few bits about him forms days gone by, but by all accounts he was no TS

What Bernie? He was mixed race ( you can't say half caste anymore). He was their top boy for years, fat fecker. One time back in the 80's we were heading for a big battle and TS and Bernie started to have a chat about life. Quite surreal.

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 18:16 - Jul 22 with 4905 viewsBenters

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 18:09 - Jul 22 by Liberox

Danny Dyer muppets.

Mind you ive seen them kick the crap out of a bin at Norwich it was proper naughty

Gentlybentley

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 18:33 - Jul 22 with 4854 viewsunbelievablue

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 18:12 - Jul 22 by Lord_Lucan

What Bernie? He was mixed race ( you can't say half caste anymore). He was their top boy for years, fat fecker. One time back in the 80's we were heading for a big battle and TS and Bernie started to have a chat about life. Quite surreal.

I would assume Nodge will have picked up a few yoof over the past few years in the Prem.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 18:46 - Jul 22 with 4803 viewsJ2BLUE

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 17:56 - Jul 22 by Liberox

Oh God...really?

Poll: Season Tickets 2017/18 Poll

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 18:52 - Jul 22 with 4790 viewsLord_Lucan

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 18:33 - Jul 22 by unbelievablue

I would assume Nodge will have picked up a few yoof over the past few years in the Prem.

Norwich OB are very very tight. They dish out banning orders on a scale that Kingy would wet himself.

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 19:00 - Jul 22 with 4755 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

The sale of 6 fingered knuckle dusters on the rise in Norfolk

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 19:07 - Jul 22 with 4734 viewsMay2002

By all accounts we've always had the upper hand off the pitch. Other than mid 80s apparently where they started carrying stanleys etc.

I'm sure Lucan can tell us if that's true but from what I've always been told 9/10 we would come out on top.

McCarthy Out.

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 19:32 - Jul 22 with 4672 viewsLord_Lucan

Now I am not suggesting we are 'hard' on 19:07 - Jul 22 by May2002

By all accounts we've always had the upper hand off the pitch. Other than mid 80s apparently where they started carrying stanleys etc.

I'm sure Lucan can tell us if that's true but from what I've always been told 9/10 we would come out on top.

We came massively unstuck in 83 in an FA cup game at Norwich. We used to go there and take the piss but they absolutely mullered us that day. They have never really brought anything to Portman rd aside from one year about late 90's. I was having an early pint in McGintys and about 50 of the feckers came in, I tugged my cap down and made a swift exit thankfully before any of the bastards spotted me. Must admit that was a good turn out for them. Not a patch on some of our turnouts at. Carrot rd though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2017