Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watching goals on Sunday 11:16 - Aug 31 with 839 viewscruncher

Mark Noble on there saying how he enjoyed his time at Ipswich while on loan,and loved playing while Magilton was manager,
Think he has a soft spot for us respect to him.

Just watching goals on Sunday on 11:25 - Aug 31 with 748 viewsOle_Pablo_Ole

Saw that as well, he was very complimentary of Jim Magilton as a tutor and said he learnt a lot from him.

Whilst he may not cut it as a manager it has to be said that Magilton would probably make a great coach/youth coach. Disappointed with how the club treated him when he left.

Blog: Ipswich Strikers XI

Just watching goals on Sunday on 12:04 - Aug 31 with 610 viewsSWGF

Almost signed permanently for us didn't he? Then Pardew got the sack. Something along those lines.

(I will temper this by saying I read that on here)
[Post edited 31 Aug 2014 12:05]

#gtbals
Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Just watching goals on Sunday on 12:18 - Aug 31 with 510 viewsolimar

Just watching goals on Sunday on 12:04 - Aug 31 by SWGF

Almost signed permanently for us didn't he? Then Pardew got the sack. Something along those lines.

(I will temper this by saying I read that on here)
[Post edited 31 Aug 2014 12:05]

Thats what I thought too. He was a young kid in their promotion team, but then had fallen out of favour in the PL under Pardew, who signed Tevez and Mascherano and whoever else.

When he came to us on loan, there seemed a genuine feeling that we might have a chance of actually doing a deal for him, given how far away from the West Ham team he was. Even though West Ham was his team, he was a long way out of favour.

Then Pardew got sacked and Curbishley decided to give him a go when he came back from his loan. Which was the end of it all.

Noble suggested that he didnt think he was ready for the PL and Pardew felt the same so decided to take him out of the first team and put him out on loan instead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2017