Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) 20:43 - Jan 3 with 1718 viewsEJP

Didn't he have something to do with Lincoln?

(apologies if he's on the board under a different name, it's difficult keeping up who is who and who is BlueAs ...)
BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 20:46 - Jan 3 with 1697 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Haven't heard that name in a while.

Poll: Best Football Song

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 20:47 - Jan 3 with 1686 viewsDolly2.0

Ahh, BritBoy. He's probably all mature and selling pensions by now.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 20:48 - Jan 3 with 1665 viewsEJP

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 20:46 - Jan 3 by RoyKeanesDog

Haven't heard that name in a while.

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 20:49 - Jan 3 with 1653 viewsEJP

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 20:47 - Jan 3 by Dolly2.0

In Lincoln?
BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 20:50 - Jan 3 with 1640 viewsblueislander

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 20:47 - Jan 3 by Dolly2.0

He was indeed a legend, and, quite unwittingly, one of the funniest posters. If I remember correctly he went to Lincoln Uni. We are talking at least 10 years ago, so he may well be posting under a different guise.
BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 20:53 - Jan 3 with 1612 viewsDolly2.0

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 20:49 - Jan 3 by EJP

In Lincoln?

Nah I think he went off to uni there. He's probably living in Surrey now, with his second wife, 3 kids and a dog called Barney. His last biggest expense will have been having his front garden paved.

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 20:53 - Jan 3 with 1609 viewsMJallday

Blimey that is a blast from the past

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 20:53 - Jan 3 with 1609 viewshoppy

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 20:48 - Jan 3 by EJP

Or was he a contemporary of Abraham Lincoln? (Maybe I'm thinking of that old boy Ixworth)...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 21:02 - Jan 3 with 1572 viewsFixed_It

Keno is BritBoy?! Now that is not one I'd have guessed at...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 21:05 - Jan 3 with 1548 viewsDolly2.0

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 21:02 - Jan 3 by Fixed_It

Keno is BritBoy?! Now that is not one I'd have guessed at...

Keno doesn't sell pensions, he's the British ambassador to Uzbekistan.

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 21:07 - Jan 3 with 1537 viewsFixed_It

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 21:05 - Jan 3 by Dolly2.0

Keno doesn't sell pensions, he's the British ambassador to Uzbekistan.

Actually - now I come to think of it - BritBoy was a bit prone to typos too. Hmmm.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 21:46 - Jan 3 with 1447 viewsITFC_Aylesbury

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 20:53 - Jan 3 by Dolly2.0

Nah I think he went off to uni there. He's probably living in Surrey now, with his second wife, 3 kids and a dog called Barney. His last biggest expense will have been having his front garden paved.

For my sins, I know him.

He works for John Lewis in some capacity or other now.
BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 1439 viewsITFC_Aylesbury

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 20:50 - Jan 3 by blueislander

He was indeed a legend, and, quite unwittingly, one of the funniest posters. If I remember correctly he went to Lincoln Uni. We are talking at least 10 years ago, so he may well be posting under a different guise.

To the best of my knowledge, he doesn't post on here anymore.

He's quite the Leicester Tigers rugby fan these days.
BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 21:51 - Jan 3 with 1423 viewsDolly2.0

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 21:46 - Jan 3 by ITFC_Aylesbury

For my sins, I know him.

He works for John Lewis in some capacity or other now.

So I wasn't far off then.

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 21:54 - Jan 3 with 1415 viewsITFC_Aylesbury

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 21:51 - Jan 3 by Dolly2.0

So I wasn't far off then.

Not really, I guess, no.

He was actually alright. Bit over enthusiastic, but there's not a bad bone in the lad.
BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 22:20 - Jan 3 with 1344 viewsDolly2.0

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 21:54 - Jan 3 by ITFC_Aylesbury

Not really, I guess, no.

He was actually alright. Bit over enthusiastic, but there's not a bad bone in the lad.

Oh totally. Reminds me of young Rommers.

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 22:45 - Jan 3 with 1274 viewsBluefish

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 22:20 - Jan 3 by Dolly2.0

Oh totally. Reminds me of young Rommers.

Reminds me of OLD crazy

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

BritBoyLangers ... (To conjure up a name from the past ...) on 23:08 - Jan 3 with 1247 viewsfactual_blue

I particularly enjoyed his tribute to Welsh footballing legend John Charles, which he posted on the BBC Sports website when the 'Gentle Giant' died, some forty years after he last played professional football, and so presumably some twenty years before BBL was born.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024